Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Kyle isn't even giving Zach shoutouts for sponsoring, he damned well better be putting out if he expects Zach to keep doing this.

I'd tell Zach to ask for the Boyfriend Experience, but we've heard what kind of boyfriend oar boy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As Kyle isn't even giving Zach shoutouts for sponsoring, he damned well better be putting out if he expects Zach to keep doing this.

I'd tell Zach to ask for the Boyfriend Experience, but we've heard what kind of boyfriend oar boy is.
Who are you going to trust... Kyle or some hatters on the internet?

008835.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cannot see any ROI for Zach with sponsoring either of these two grifters.

I am guessing Zach will be a thing of the past before Halloween.

• Haha
I just cannot see any ROI for Zach with sponsoring either of these two grifters.

I am guessing Zach will be a thing of the past before Halloween.
His strategy certainly seems to be to invest everything into these two bozos to kickstart his business. So many better cruise-focused YouTube channels he could have sponsored who have audiences actually looking for cruise information, and he chose tweedle dee and tweedle dumb 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
His strategy certainly seems to be to invest everything into these two bozos to kickstart his business. So many better cruise-focused YouTube channels he could have sponsored who have audiences actually looking for cruise information, and he chose tweedle dee and tweedle dumb 🤣
Think putting anchors like JoJo and especially Grifty around your neck in the belief they are positives for your 'business' is a fool's errand.
It's like making fake wings out of lead and thinking you can attach them to your back and fly.
With the negatives Kyle and JoJo bring, one dolt no one watches and the other a ret @rded fool with negatives far, far greater than any positive influence, and both with launguishing channels, "Zach" is a momentary useful fool for them to help keep them going, especially for a sentient cancer like Pallo. I think Zach's educational background was in meteorology, and just like someone on trial right now, I forsee "Stormy" times ahead for him.
fozzie-bear-wow.gif

The growing burdens on Pallo in Casa de Crackerbox are only going to build and he's only going to try to avoid dealing with them, try to shift all that burden to Mom, the CreepyClown, Casey and SissyPig, and so a useful idiot and mark providing little cruise opportunites won't save either for long and ol Zach will soon learn the same lesson the others who have hitched their wagons to the Pallo tit Show have learned: Pallo will get what he can get out of the foolish stan, aka easy mark, and move on with his family aiding and abetting it all and then taking up the slack ___ unless idiot boy Zach wakes up. Hell, Pallo won't even acknowledge Zach on those cruises and tries to pretend he "...pays for everything." :ROFLMAO:

It's the same old tiresome story with tired ass midget Grifty. SSDD. SameShitDifferentDumbass

Last edited:
Just like with Phil, who sent Pallo thousands of dollars, as soon as Zach spots a chink in his armor or does something like question him, he will be out. He was sure friendly to Phil until Phil questioned him on a lie. Or if Zach's usefulness and free stuff dries up, he will be gone like he never even existed to Pallo. Just another useful mark. That's how it's always been with Grifty the Dwarf.

Reactions: 13
Zach, Many of us here were once fans of Kyle.
---
Just like with Phil, who sent Pallo thousands of dollars, as soon as Zach spots a chink in his armor or does something like question him, he will be out. He was sure friendly to Phil until Phil questioned him on a lie. Or if Zach's usefulness and free stuff dries up, he will be gone like he never even existed to Pallo. Just another useful mark. That's how it's always been with Grifty the Dwarf.
For Kyle, stans are disposable, just like friends. Kyle’s actions prove his, “What have YOU don’t for ME lately attitude.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow. Dwarfy was drunk last night and seething very late into the night.

008838.jpg

008837.jpg

He's always wished he was a pop star like Bieber. 🤭
008842.jpg

---
008836.jpg

008839.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
IG story from 1 AM last night.
Looks like he might have found a sugar daddy on the cruise 😲

008846.jpg
008845.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another stream on Thursday. That would be a great opportunity to send Kyle questions to ask JoJo.
If Hobo runs his own stream at the same time, people should ask him questions for kile.

Things like: hey Jojo...
- tell kyle Morgonn says hi!
- ask kyle how Peter is doing?
- I've been paying for Patreon, why don't you post anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think Casey is blowing up his phone demanding to know how many drinks he had on Scarlet Night?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.