Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally finished the livestream… I had to digest it in small doses because it was rough getting through that with the both of them, but it was AWESOME seeing Kyle seethe from all the troll comments and superchats and him listening to JoJo talk about all of his overseas adventures. I am by no means a JoJo fan, but if they ever do a joint livestream again, I would be so tempted to give JoJo a large superchat JUST to see Kyle seethe LOL!! But yeah, the whole thing was basically a likes and views contest between these two man-children, and Kyle denying that he drinks. Didn’t he say he’s going to do another livestream on Thursday?

Reactions: 16
I finally finished the livestream… I had to digest it in small doses because it was rough getting through that with the both of them, but it was AWESOME seeing Kyle seethe from all the troll comments and superchats and him listening to JoJo talk about all of his overseas adventures. I am by no means a JoJo fan, but if they ever do a joint livestream again, I would be so tempted to give JoJo a large superchat JUST to see Kyle seethe LOL!! But yeah, the whole thing was basically a likes and views contest between these two man-children, and Kyle denying that he drinks. Didn’t he say he’s going to do another livestream on Thursday?
Yep I’m pretty sure they’re doing another live to get more drink money on Thursday. There’s no drink package on Virgin after all. SMDH

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He’s so freaking lame. I knew he wasn’t gonna get off the cruise and meet new people. I actually watched JoJo‘s video where he went to Madeira Beach for his friend’s bday and the differences between his video and Kyle‘s vlogs are insane. You can tell that the people that were in his video were his actual friends that hung out with him off camera and that they did a lot of fun stuff off camera that weekend was well. He didn’t film every single thing. And Yes, they were drinking, but they weren’t being obnoxious. Overall, they looked like they had a great time. And it wasn’t awkward or cringe in anyway. Kyle is one lonely mf! He’s also so cheap that he probably wouldn’t have even pitched in for the Airbnb that they all stayed at. Also, Krista cooked breakfast for everyone before the beach day and after they all went out to eat and to the bars out in St. Petersburg. It just looked like an overall great time.
Kyle's only along for a freebie. He's there to take something for free. Hell he thought it was so brave of him to get off the ship in Nassau, go to an open air marketplace where there were other people from the ship, black and white people all around shopping. It was so scary for the ret @rded midget, he actually congratulated himself for doing it, actually said, "I'm so proud of myself for being here. It's scary but......" __ congratulated himself for going to an open air market, on one of the most tourist friendly islands in the world, in the afternoon, with tourists all around.

It was at the same time one of the most insulting, cringe and yet funny and telling things I've seen yet. He's truly mentally and emotionally defective in some major way and his family and anyone close to them knows it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s so freaking lame. I knew he wasn’t gonna get off the cruise and meet new people. I actually watched JoJo‘s video where he went to Madeira Beach for his friend’s bday and the differences between his video and Kyle‘s vlogs are insane. You can tell that the people that were in his video were his actual friends that hung out with him off camera and that they did a lot of fun stuff off camera that weekend was well. He didn’t film every single thing. And Yes, they were drinking, but they weren’t being obnoxious. Overall, they looked like they had a great time. And it wasn’t awkward or cringe in anyway. Kyle is one lonely mf! He’s also so cheap that he probably wouldn’t have even pitched in for the Airbnb that they all stayed at. Also, Krista cooked breakfast for everyone before the beach day and after they all went out to eat and to the bars out in St. Petersburg. It just looked like an overall great time.
I noticed that too. Kyle lives a very lonely life. I can’t imagine. When I was his age, we were traveling around the world, having experiences. I mean I did have a job and all but our vacations were actually really great. We didn’t have to worry about kids, nap schedules, babysitters. 🤣 this man can’t even get off the boat. Instead he’s sitting in his room with a toy. Just pathetic man. I can’t imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, Zach also paid for Kyle's "birthday cruise" but he didn't even get a single thank you or shoutout.
As much as I hate giving him the benefit of the doubt I really don’t think Zach paid for that cruise. I believe Casey used Zach to get the little birthday extras and to book the room but I’m almost certain she and Kyle both paid for it. I remember Kyle wanting to get the most expensive drink at that one bar and Casey seemed uncomfortable like they couldn’t or shouldn’t really spend the money and he even said at one point “it’s fine or we’ll be fine” because she didn’t really seem to even want the drink. He also kept saying thank you to Disney as if they hosted him, but we already know that that’s a lie because he already confirmed in the most recent live with JoJo that he never gets invited to cruises by Disney or any other cruise line. Also, if Zach was the one who paid for the cruise, I’m pretty sure he would brag about it because he likes to brag about things like that to make it seem like he’s got all these business deals that he doesn’t really have.
---
Kyle's only along for a freebie. He's there to take something for free. Hell he thought it was so brave of him to get off the ship in Nassau, go to an open air marketplace where there were other people from the ship, black and white people all around shopping. It was so scary for the ret @rded midget, he actually congratulated himself for doing it, actually said, "I'm so proud of myself for being here. It's scary but......" __ congratulated himself for going to an open air market, on one of the most tourist friendly islands in the world, in the afternoon, with tourists all around.

It was at the same time one of the most insulting, cringe and yet funny and telling things I've seen yet. He's truly mentally and emotionally defective in some major way and his family and anyone close to them knows it.
He’s “come a long way in his travels” lmao

---
I noticed that too. Kyle lives a very lonely life. I can’t imagine. When I was his age, we were traveling around the world, having experiences. I mean I did have a job and all but our vacations were actually really great. We didn’t have to worry about kids, nap schedules, babysitters. 🤣 this man can’t even get off the boat. Instead he’s sitting in his room with a toy. Just pathetic man. I can’t imagine.
It’s weird af and kinda creepy. Him and his dad both make my skin crawl. 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_2440.png
IMG_2441.png

Blood, sweat, and tears baby! I knew it was a virtual queue because 1) I can read the release but 2) it took me less than 30 seconds to look it up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also, if Zach was the one who paid for the cruise, I’m pretty sure he would brag about it because he likes to brag about things like that to make it seem like he’s got all these business deals that he doesn’t really have.
Agreed! Think about how much he bragged and boasted when he was "corral level". It's been none of this with the two most recent cruises.

Reactions: 9
Also, if Zach was the one who paid for the cruise, I’m pretty sure he would brag about it because he likes to brag about things like that to make it seem like he’s got all these business deals that he doesn’t really have.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we've had confirmation that Zach paid for some of the cruises so far, and he barely mentioned it. Also remember on the birthday cruise, neither of them even KNEW what kind of room they had or knew anything about the cruise. Just seems logical if he bought JoJo a birthday cruise, then he must have bought Kyle one. Zach seems even more thirsty over Kyle than JoJo, and I can't see Kyle turning down a free cruise to instead pay himself.

I'd personally disagree that Kyle likes to brag when people pay for stuff for him. On all his previous stan-grifted trips, he'd barely mention it or act like he paid himself. It's only if it's a big company (Disney or Iberostar) that he'll brag about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another stream on Thursday. That would be a great opportunity to send Kyle questions to ask JoJo.

• Heart
Agreed! Think about how much he bragged and boasted when he was "corral level". It's been none of this with the two most recent cruises.
Zach is just a guy with a no-name business.

Iberostar is a big name so he sees it as a flex.

IMO, he's embarrassed unless it's a big name. It's like when his family or stan have gifted him something or paid, and he pretends he pays.

Reactions: 6
Oh and does anyone follow Kile's ex? She said her husband got fired. What does he do and how can they support 3 little kids on her videos?
Jacquelyn, you have two choices: Sell feet pics like Casey or Sell us that Tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Also just one more thing in regards to Zach paying... we know he paid for this cruise for Kyle... So far from JoJo there's been multiple IG and social media posts thanking Zach and he thanked him multiple times in the live and gave his travel agency a shoutout.

From Kyle all he got was a "oh yeah, thanks Zach" after JoJo thanked him in JoJo's live. If it wasn't for that, Kyle wouldn't have even thanked him or mentioned his travel agency once. So that's pretty indicative that he doesn't brag & boast about Zach paying, if Zach pays.

It's not like Kylie suddenly started making more money and there's a reason why he's going on non-stop cruises now versus last year. He's too cheap to pay for them himself. The only difference is that he found a gullible mark. And in all of these cruises there's all of these 'free gifts' waiting in the room from Zach :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
The Disney TA market is so oversaturated right now. They are all fighting to get the attention of the same niche audience on socials.
Well, all except those two old queens at Dreams Unlimited. They don't seem to give a duck what they sponsor or who they actually reach on social media.

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we've had confirmation that Zach paid for some of the cruises so far, and he barely mentioned it. Also remember on the birthday cruise, neither of them even KNEW what kind of room they had or knew anything about the cruise. Just seems logical if he bought JoJo a birthday cruise, then he must have bought Kyle one. Zach seems even more thirsty over Kyle than JoJo, and I can't see Kyle turning down a free cruise to instead pay himself.

I'd personally disagree that Kyle likes to brag when people pay for stuff for him. On all his previous stan-grifted trips, he'd barely mention it or act like he paid himself. It's only if it's a big company (Disney or Iberostar) that he'll brag about it.
Zach is a travel agent so he could easily set everything up for Kyle and Casey such as booking the room getting some extra perks and goodies for them. It doesn’t mean he paid for the cruise. The reason they didn’t know anything about the room is because in the video Casey said that Zach was in charge of putting everything together. She just told him what she wanted. It was a “surprise” to Kyle because it was for his birthday. Kyle already knew that it was a bigger room because in the live, he kept saying wait till you see what type of room we have and he kept talking about it even though he hadn’t seen it yet. He knew it was going to be something different than what he normally gets and he kept going on and on about it and that’s why he did that whole show when he got there and started jumping up and down when he got to the room. Whenever Kyle is hosted for anything, he loves bragging about it. Heck he made an entire video about being invited to Club 33 when he couldn’t even film in there and he was only there for a couple of hours. There’s also Iberostar, Run Disney, the “invite” to 1900 Park Fare and I can go on and on. What he doesn’t like is when we mention how he grifts in his lives collecting superchats, how he never pays for anything when his family’s in town and how he’s constantly using Casey’s discount. That’s when he tries to act like a big baller who pays for everything.

Reactions: 6
Zach is a travel agent so he could easily set everything up for Kyle and Casey such as booking the room getting some extra perks and goodies for them. It doesn’t mean he paid for the cruise. The reason they didn’t know anything about the room is because in the video Casey said that Zach was in charge of putting everything together. She just told him what she wanted. It was a “surprise” to Kyle because it was for his birthday. Kyle already knew that it was a bigger room because in the live, he kept saying wait till you see what type of room we have and he kept talking about it even though he hadn’t seen it yet. He knew it was going to be something different than what he normally gets and he kept going on and on about it and that’s why he did that whole show when he got there and started jumping up and down when he got to the room. Whenever Kyle is hosted for anything, he loves bragging about it. Heck he made an entire video about being invited to Club 33 when he couldn’t even film in there and he was only there for a couple of hours. There’s also Iberostar, Run Disney, the “invite” to 1900 Park Fare and I can go on and on. What he doesn’t like is when we mention how he grifts in his lives collecting superchats, how he never pays for anything when his family’s in town and how he’s constantly using Casey’s discount. That’s when he tries to act like a big baller who pays for everything.
While it's possible that he's paying Zach as his regular travel agent, I just don't see it personally. He's too cheap. He was whining all last year for a cruise, but now suddenly is paying for non-stop cruises when he has a $5,000 mortgage in the equation? With how much he lies about how he pays for everything, I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt here. Definitely seems like something weird is going on between the two, with the flirty comments and the thirsty superchats.

We can 100% confirm that Zach paid for this cruise for him, yet he's not flexing and bragging on his sock puppets and social media about being #hosted like he does with Iberostar and Disney.

But I could be wrong, just my opinion 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.