Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt this is doing anything since there was a reply 2 hours ago from the account.
Well, I reported all the post that he had on that BasedPeter account where he would post people’s personal photos, including my own and after reporting several times the account finally got deleted. Of course he could always create a new sock puppet, but it’s just fun getting him shut down for being a dick.

Reactions: 9
What is great is that every time a sock puppet post something that is against TOS the company has logs of the exact location, the phone manufacture, the MAC address of that devise and so on. At some point the company will just block anything from that device and move on. Little squirt better be careful. The logs never go away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I reached out to the individual and it isn’t Kylie. He/She has a huge disdain for everything kylie represents.
I don't get it. The trolling is so slight it's practically non-existent. How is this doing anything? It links to his actual YouTube page so isn't it generating more views?

Reactions: 3
Here’s what’s odd to me with all these Disney vloggers.. like not the ones making a crapload like mammoth club or paging Mr morrow.. but say some one like Kyle’s ex Jackie.. why not become a travel agent and work for a Disney TA company? She could still do her videos while promoting herself as an agent. I mean I wouldn’t trust Kyle to plan my vacay but these people that are meh and have a social media presence, wouldn’t it behoove them to be a travel agent? There’s a couple that does restaurant reviews in Disney that do that. I forget what they’re called but they show up in my feed and they always promote their travel agency. I think the dis unlimited is the same. If they at Disney that much, why don’t they do that? Lol

Reactions: 5
Here’s what’s odd to me with all these Disney vloggers.. like not the ones making a crapload like mammoth club or paging Mr morrow.. but say some one like Kyle’s ex Jackie.. why not become a travel agent and work for a Disney TA company? She could still do her videos while promoting herself as an agent. I mean I wouldn’t trust Kyle to plan my vacay but these people that are meh and have a social media presence, wouldn’t it behoove them to be a travel agent? There’s a couple that does restaurant reviews in Disney that do that. I forget what they’re called but they show up in my feed and they always promote their travel agency. I think the dis unlimited is the same. If they at Disney that much, why don’t they do that? Lol
The Disney TA market is so oversaturated right now. They are all fighting to get the attention of the same niche audience on socials.

Reactions: 7
It would be awesome if a bunch of people messaged her and suggest she starts a monetized YouTube channel exposing potato boy 🥔 she would be able to supplement household income and get some get back 🤔

Reactions: 6
The Disney TA market is so oversaturated right now. They are all fighting to get the attention of the same niche audience on socials.
Ahh interesting, thanks! I was wondering. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I don’t even plan my own Disney vacation. We use a travel agent that we’ve used for years. But she’s doing pretty good. I think most of her clients come from word of mouth tho and some from her agency.

Reactions: 4
Ahh interesting, thanks! I was wondering. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I don’t even plan my own Disney vacation. We use a travel agent that we’ve used for years. But she’s doing pretty good. I think most of her clients come from word of mouth tho and some from her agency.
We used to do our own planning back in the day, but TAs always know how to get the best resort room locations that I have no idea how to land. Disney seems to give them priority over us regular shlubs, either that or they know what to ask for. Now I’ll never go back to doing it myself

Reactions: 4
It would be awesome if a bunch of people messaged her and suggest she starts a monetized YouTube channel exposing potato boy 🥔 she would be able to supplement household income and get some get back 🤔
I would sign up for her premium tier Patreon for her to spill some tea on the angry midget.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what Dwarfy posted on IG while JoJo was at the pool. Looks like he's on the ship.

443733525_18431641411062842_4548809686057157334_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what Dwarfy posted on IG around 2 hours ago while JoJo was at the pool. Looks like he's on the ship.

View attachment 2950010
He’s so freaking lame. I knew he wasn’t gonna get off the cruise and meet new people. I actually watched JoJo‘s video where he went to Madeira Beach for his friend’s bday and the differences between his video and Kyle‘s vlogs are insane. You can tell that the people that were in his video were his actual friends that hung out with him off camera and that they did a lot of fun stuff off camera that weekend was well. He didn’t film every single thing. And Yes, they were drinking, but they weren’t being obnoxious. Overall, they looked like they had a great time. And it wasn’t awkward or cringe in anyway. Kyle is one lonely mf! He’s also so cheap that he probably wouldn’t have even pitched in for the Airbnb that they all stayed at. Also, Krista cooked breakfast for everyone before the beach day and after they all went out to eat and to the bars out in St. Petersburg. It just looked like an overall great time.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.