Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Speaking of crazy.... ~ba dum tssss!~.... when do the Brooms & The Clown Car arrive at Cesspool, Crackerbox ? I think someone said Thursday?

What a cauldron of whirling dysfunction, crazy and chaos they're coming into, but I'd say by now they're used to it. He's going to require a LOT of reassurance that he's succeeding wildly, but that he needs to do more to up his Patreon / YouTube .....all online takes. 🤣 It's never going to happen, of course, because the lazy ass dwarf doesn't have the skills, talent or the drive to do anything more than grift for mini cruises, leech off them and beg for handouts from old queens and dimwitted stans online.
Should be revealing. HappyBottomSusan will undoubtedly give him 'the speech' he's heard a million times about "...you promised to...blah, blah." and "...you said you'd...blah, blah." "...you have to...blah, blah." ___ and it will go in one ear and out the other because there's nothing between to stop it.

They've got the impossible task they've always had: To make an inbecilic, entitled, infantile slow witted little man grow up and act responsibly. Never, ever____ ever going to happen. At 30, he's who he is and it's not pretty. He's a failure on all levels of maturity and a cesspool of dysfunction, bigotry and hate. He's all that he's ever going to be.

Good luck with that Pal-low-lives'! 🤡😬
View attachment 2907396
Thursday night so he said they will be in Saturdays vlog

Reactions: 5
See anything that sticks out here?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2911864

View attachment 2911865

Any bets on if the two downvotes for JoJo are Kylie and "Lshadows13"??
It looks like Kp and JoJo's views are becoming similar, which should be alarming to both.

Will JoJo return to Tokyo Disney Resort one year later but with Kp instead of Jete? Is someone going to #host them for Fantasy Springs? Probably not Zach, I think that Daddy has moved on.

There are already a couple smuggled POV's of Tokyo's Frozen ride (Kyle Pallo Minions style), which seems to be like EPCOT's ride, but on steroids. It has some interesting design choices, and retells the story of the movie, kind of.

Japan's Frozen seems to have some amazing animatronics (especially the ice skating Elsa and Anna), but I don't know how I feel about the overall presentation. Interesting to note, some of these POV videos have comments calling out the party that leaked the videos.

Chernabog

Here are two photos from the same set that showcase camera angle tricks and how the arm looks thicker based on angle:
1714503817454.png
1714503850697.png
compared
1714503950468.png

BlurryCat

VIP Member
5 years for c Asey to pop out mini pallos?!? Uh oh- this is not the quick wedding and children Sue and Jerry were thinking. An elopement?! She works for “Disney Fairytale Weddings”. This makes 0 sense other than her fam hating him. Already regretting the love SHACK purchase. Why even talk about it if your 5+ years away 😂😂
I don't think Sue & JerBear care about kids as much as the eloping. They just want to get their special little boy on Casey's insurance and lock down a caretaker ASAP. Did they mention at all about marriage in today's dump?

Imagine the day the first Mini Pallo pops out...

008194.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Dueling 'DEEP THROATING' competition. Obviously, Kyle's had a LOT more practice.
Casey only needs a gerkin midget pickle to practice on.
It's unfair because Kyle's got Nick.

ezgif-2-da0dd516e4.gif
Kyle🥒 ___________ Nick View attachment 2907089
What exactly does he like to “eat”? What food needs to be stroked like this? Must be “juicy”. If Casey quits her job, Kyle will need to work much harder to support both of them. IYKYK. 😂

IMG_8945.png

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oar Dwarf has been SEETHING all day over on X since he uploaded the vlog this morning 😂 He's become so unhinged... good thing Mom & Clown Dad arrive in two more days. That should settle the toddler down a bit.

008247.jpg

008248.jpg

008245.jpg

008246.jpg

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
That's how I know that something definitely went down. He has to respond to EVERYTHING posted on here to 'prove the hatters wrong' and the fact that he hasn't been able to force Kevin and Brianne (or "his boy" Tom) into the vlogs, or even talk about them, is telling.
AB.SO.LUTELY

SnapChet

VIP Member
I stumbled through his boring vlog and caught this charming piece at the very end. 🙄 He had just featured a fan with special needs and then immediately cuts to a scene with Casey saying “well that was a monstrosity!” I had to do a double take because it seemed like he was saying his fan was a monstrosity! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Editing really b hard for oar boy.
Hmmm....with these two depraved dimwits, I'm not certain it was bad editing. ___ He could have just tried to make her look bad, as though she needs any help at this point with him....or she just watched and was commenting on yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Between mentioning Tequila a hundred thousand times, he literally pronounced Cinco de Mayo as MA.YO.

He talks and talks about Margaritas and then gets those Winnie the Pooh drink. I didn't realize the WTP drink was a margarita,

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Just about to chill out with a beer and some nom and in my subscription feed is this video. Not watched it but thought my fellow vile disney fans may enjoy it. Personally really do like Ryan's videos, so should be a good one.

• Haha