Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Whenever we visit friends & family, we always stay at a hotel, even if their home has plenty of room. I know some people think that it’s a sign that maybe we’re not close, but I hate the feeling of putting family members out, especially when I’m somewhere I’ve been invited. Besides, who likes having to ask permission to eat an apple or grab something out of the fridge? I’d rather order room service or hit the lobby bar. If you can afford it, like oar guy Mr $350K, it’s nicer that way. Now, if I were Kyle & I was living in the house that my parents helped me purchase, I’d give them the choice of staying in the home by themselves & getting a resort room for Casey and myself, or I’d get my parents a room at the parks if they’d prefer. It’s clear from the condition of that guest room, where Casey’s make up table takes up a quarter of the space, that he has zero intention of ever having any guests actually stay over. The whole thing seems like a hassle all the way around
Those gay guys stayed over last week

Reactions: 3

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I guess if kile was really on the Disney invite list he will get his shot at a personal review of Disney's Holo Tile soon?

Don't give the dwarf ideas, he's going to try and start a tech youtube channel, 😉

He can't drop stuff like the legend linus, but he certainly can punch holes in drywall.

Tbh, I'd love for linus to do a behind the scenes video on disney. Even the server room for the animayronics would be a classic.

SPM418

VIP Member
He's simply mimicking his Lord & Savior, who does that ad nauseum. Both project more than the multiplex at the Mall of America.
It's ALWAYS Opposite Day in MAGAmerica. I always hesitate to make the comparison, but it's right out of Hitler's and Goebbels' propaganda
playbook: Always accuse the other of that which you are guilty. Tell the lie. If caught, tell it louder and repeatedly. In the end you get enough people to believe you and you win.
Although Pallo is a pissant in comparison, the 'Big Lie' midset is the same.
View attachment 2907484
View attachment 2907477
100% correct.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Face does resemble her a little, but the arms and legs look thicker. Chest also looks bigger.

View attachment 2907095

Caught some more details during a camera flash.

View attachment 2907113View attachment 2907124
Yeah not her. I actually went into the video and didn't see her at all but maybe I missed something.
---
The one that Kyle created for her? I think it's obvious that they share the login for that one.
Probably. Just stating it is still there and she posts to it on the regular. I don't doubt he looks at it though before she does post.

Reactions: 2
Vloggers who take pride in what they do and actually put work into it. View attachment 2900828
View attachment 2900829
View attachment 2900830
View attachment 2900831

Could Dwarfy be ANY lazier?

View attachment 2900832
I feel like Tattle introduces me to all sorts of things I've never heard of.

"Addicted to the Mouse" is one such thing. I had never heard of them. That guy is hot AF. I love his Yzma and Konk shirt too. After watching a little bit of one video, I have so many questions. But I don't think they have enough followers to be discussed on Tattle (I learned about this from the Tracker Thread, where we found out that a vlogger has to have a certain number of followers to be discussed here).

AKW24

VIP Member
Don't give the dwarf ideas, he's going to try and start a tech youtube channel, 😉

He can't drop stuff like the legend linus, but he certainly can punch holes in drywall.

Tbh, I'd love for linus to do a behind the scenes video on disney. Even the server room for the animayronics would be a classic.
don't worry, he can't afford to be a tech channel and frankly, he's too stupid.

wonder why oar boi kile never goes on luxury cruises? he makes bank with his $350k/year

grundel

Chatty Member
Yep, he only gets "like 50" downvotes a vid, 50-Hundred. DAMNNNN boy, you got wrecked! And this time it didn't involve a car or Nick.

No, remember, it is only a few people making tons of fake accounts. Which, reminds me, we need to talk about custody of our online accounts. You take Dudley and missmychewy, I'll take @grundel and GriftyThe10thDwarf, we will split KylePaLlo every other week, flip a coin for DisneyDetonation and Ro-Sham-Bo for APD, deal?
I don’t understand the second part of your post?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I think that Soarin' incident that person witnessed happened on the day when Sister-Wife was with them 😲 . That's when he was pestering Casey to ride Soarin', and something happened at the Land Pavilion off camera. Casey ran outside by herself through the rain, looked like she was crying, was walking far ahead by herself away from Kyle and Alexa, and was clearly upset.

View attachment 2907308

Then Alexa was snickering and laughing at her.
View attachment 2907284

And then after the park, Casey just vanishes and didn't stay the 2nd night at the hotel with them.
Which video was this to see the entire vlog?

Reactions: 1