Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well Disney is quite clearly back to #hosting him again. Between Casey publicly thinking about quitting her job at Disney Weddings and Kyle Pallo being himself, I think the two of them could do anything and Disney would kiss their collective a$$es for whatever reason.
Full disclosure. We saw him today. Yes he really is as short as advertised. He was with a bunch of nobody's (Tim Tracker was leading the charge). He's so short he has to reach up to get his camera at a proper angle for footage and he was seated three sections behind us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Tell me you don't make anywhere near $350,000 a year without telling me you don't make anywhere near $350,000 a year: May Edition
1. You moved into your cracker box house in January and it's May and you still have no dining room chairs.
1a. You live in a cracker box house to begin with that had no towel racks or toilet paper holders. And no yard.
2. You treat your mom to a Mother's Day dinner and repeatedly mention how expensive it is and tell everyone not to order any sides.
3. You tell the girl that lives with you ahead of time that she better not order the way goo.
4. When you're on-clouds are gray and moldy you throw them in the washing machine.
5. You don't automatically fly first class everywhere you go including going to Chicago to see big boobie cousin.
6. You force your elderly parents who you think are only 20 years older than you to fly in at 11:00 p.m. and you pick them up in your 14-year-old Barbie Beamer so your elderly mom has to contort herself in the backseat to get in.
7. You force your elderly dad to work all day and then fly to your house to do odd jobs instead of hiring a handyman.
8. The girl who lives with you has to split all expenses monthly with you.
9. When you're at animal kingdom for 2 hours with your parents you complain that french fries costing $6 or so expensive. Your mom says that she's going to need some lunch before dinner and you say that she should get something at Publix instead of the theme park.
10. You refuse to wait in an 80-minute line to go on a the safari ride that your parents want to go on so you force them on camera to say it was their idea to buy lightning lanes and then go on and on about how they're $17 each.
11. You think a $35 tip on a meal that costs $600 is generous. You also don't tip on the value of anything brought to the table free of charge.
12. You refuse to spray your special Wish room spray so your parents can actually smell it then you make fun of them for not being able to smell it.
13. When your first house guest come over you serve Hawaiian rolls with a piece of Velveeta cheese on them and one pizza for four adults.
14. Your credit card gets canceled.
15. You make multiple doctor appointments to dispute a bill.
16. You never valet your car because then you'd have to tip so you just make your girlfriend walk eight blocks to the hotel from which you grifted a stay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

BlurryCat

VIP Member
C aSey - do NOT quit your job. You will hold yourself back if you do, not Tater. Kyle has a bad track record of decision making. You want to protect yourself, so when this relationship ends, you are still set up for success.
Imagine being Casey's father and watching this stuff. I'd be horrified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
It expired. that's what he said
That's bull. Before the expiration date of the credit card, the bank will send a new card. You don't have to request it...nor does the expiring card get cancelled on the expiration date.

There is only so much of this bozo's crap I can take in a day; I've reached my limit for today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

QueenC17

Chatty Member
This bed looks awfully small for two adults. Imagine you make $350,000 a year and this is what you make your parents sleep in when they visit.
20240504_115317.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hardly Here

VIP Member
“Guyses, if you’ve never noticed I gots a wonky eye”

(I gave the squatch crap for not putting any effort into his ‘home studio’ and the next day he hangs up his YT award. The hatters can suck it)
IMG_0636.png

---
What an inviting guest bedroom. $750,000 house with a guest bedroom filled with Goodwill style mismatched furniture, a pair of lamps not even near the same style, and the girl who lives there has her makeup table taking up 1/2 the room.

Welcome to the Pallonesian.

IMG_0637.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Holy crap, I've watched 2 minutes of this Vlog and it's total CRINGE to the max. Casey and Kyle made this homemade sign for the parents. Wow they literally act like 12 year olds.
20240504_113419.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I've never seen anyone with so many "issues"

Issues with insurance, issues with doctor visits, issues with credit cards, issues with debit cards, issues with ordering stuff online and it never arriving, issues with scratches on furniture, issues with stuff arriving broken, issues with furniture getting delayed for months, issues with apartments, issues with movers, issues with forgetting to click confirm, issues with not receiving invites because it goes to junk mail....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Heygrid

So the little dwarf, who is a self-proclaimed Disney expert with a 🔥 portfolio, fails to make a park reservation which made the group miss a Guardians A.M. virtual queue. Then instead of ponying up $70 to get everyone a lightning lane to make up for his mistake, gets an afternoon virtual queue instead which caused them to have to cancel dinner and wait over an hour in line. What a gracious host and a Disney genius.

• Angry
  • Haha

Heygrid

Well, I just got a targeted Instagram reel that might explain how Kp got back on the media list. It all makes sense now. Disney created some new merch and Kyle Pallo is the perfect person to promote it:

IMG_6459.jpeg

IMG_6460.jpeg

IMG_6462.jpeg

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

So odd that Mr. $350k will always be a bridesmaid and never a bride. Surely in his mind they are begging him to join.
It is very evident today he doesn’t make $350k and even if he does he is so cheap. He says he is starving but doesn’t eat at any of the numerous food booths at Epcot. He waits to get to the AP Lounge so that he can mooch off the free snacks. Not exactly Club 33 material but what do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

giftboxjoe

So according to him now if they were ever to get married, they’d elope. Before it was he wanted a Disney wedding. Tell me Casey’s family doesn’t approve of this relationship without telling me 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her family. Everyone can see all the red flags but apparently her. I mean I guess to each their own but I can not imagine having a partner who doesn’t support me not financially but mentally. She gets off of work and he admittedly said that he’s bouncing off the walls when she gets home like a puppy. I could not. When I get home from work, I want to relax and am thankful my partner allows me to do so especially if he knows I’ve had a bad shift. He’s not pressuring me to quit my job even tho, I actually do not have to work. In fact, he has always encouraged me to do whatever it is I want. Instead dumbo over there is like you should quit so we can travel… sir, you need income for that. And I don’t care what you might have told Casey about how much you make, it ain’t true. Look on social blade, even if you exceed what they predict on the high end, you still aren’t making a $300k 🤣 I just don’t understand the lying about how much money he makes. I don’t really give a 💩 about what these 2 morons do with their life but damn I’ve never seen two people be so dumb and naive in my life.
Just think........without a pre-nup, she would be entitled to half of the Lorcana collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22