Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
don't worry, he can't afford to be a tech channel and frankly, he's too stupid.

wonder why oar boi kile never goes on luxury cruises? he makes bank with his $350k/year

The way things are going for MiniCyclops, and if the Pallo Clown Rally doesn't perform an intervention and wellness check soon, his cruises will be closer to this in the future.

ALL ABOARD THE S.S. DAILY :poop: DUMP to Nassa'!
unnamed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yunque01

VIP Member
Imagine paying $6,000+ for a VIP tour & this boob's your guide? What the actual fuck Disney???
---

Ok, fitness instructor's throwing me a little, but I know they like em thiccc in Chi-town. I will say, unless she's still living at home with Mom & Pop, she's got to have another job. Every 20-something fitness instructor I knew back in the day worked as a bartender at night. The main gig just doesn't pay the bills
She totally gives Chicago suburbs vibes. Not city proper vibes. Unless she just moved to the city.

Reactions: 4

KyliesMadHatter

Kylie, you are short no doubt about that but you don’t look like this despite claiming to have the same condition. Try your next lie.

Reactions: 3

Yunque01

VIP Member
Not discounting other's experiences but were deleting and blocking anyone who respectfully shared those. I'm guessing the backlash has become too much that they had to come up with a statement. I don't expect him to call them names to their face the few times they met. And it goes beyond that too, the lying, the rule-breaking, the grifting, etc.
🤣🤣🤣 another response to Steve’s BS post

Attachments

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Something about their story yesterday about face timing when he was at Aulani, the weekend after they matched on Bumble and hadn't met yet, just didn't sit right with me.

Ran back through some transcripts (keyword "Alani" because autocaptions aren't great), at 17:16 into "Finally Showing MY Finished Basement! Cooking Night With Casey" they talk about Aulani and debate how long he was there. She says he was there "like a week...I remember because it was the longest week of my life, I hadn't even met you yet, and I was so nervous to meet you at the end of the week."

Soooooo.......girrrlll........I did a thing.

I went back and watched "I Attended A Disney World Wedding! Here’s What It Looks Like To Get Married At The Grand Floridian"....twice. I paused every second, multiple frames, when someone besides Kyle and Lora could be seen. There is a girl early on in the chapel taking photos that kind of looks like C aSey, but there are quite a few close ups of her to see it is not her. I made it very far into this 26 minute 58 second wedding crash hoping to find something that could put evidence to the "theory" that they met at this wedding and the Bumble story is just a coverup. I was begging for something, all hope was almost lost. UNTIL...

23:23. I didn't catch it at first, I had to rewind to that spot after seeing a girl in a blue, with white flowers, Polynesian style dress giving BIG eyes to Kyle at 23:34. I made sure I was on the highest resolution, the lighting is quite bad. I rewound. I couldn't believe the resemblance to C aSey. Slowing down, you can even see when her hands are together, she has white nails. I watched on. At 25:16, the same girl can be seen in the back right corner, near the prop photo booth, it looks like she is looking through the book of photos; maybe to make sure everyone has taken a picture, and coordinate? those that haven't to the booth. A quick shot at 25:39 of her even further into that corner. At 25:45 we can hear the dj standing next to kyle say, "Please subscribe to his IG." We later hear Kyle say, "You heard him, subscribe." At 25:49 Kyle starts a drunken, hopping spin. CaSeclosed can be seen walking up behind a gentleman wearing a blue shirt and khaki's two to the left of Lora. 25:55 she can be seen again standing next to the man, joining everyone at looking at Kyle, playing with her hair. She is seen various times as he spins again.

As I said, I watched the vlog twice. After finding Casey, I went back and looked for any shots I would have missed the first time. She is wearing a beautiful dress, how did a girl in a dress like that go unseen the first time I asked myself. I find it remarkable; surely a girl dressed like that wouldn't want to hide away (for the rest of her life) and as Johnny Castle (no relation) famously told us, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Yet, until 23:23, she is nowhere to be found: not in the wedding party, not even at the wedding, not at the open bar and hors d'oeuvres reception, not at the party until, as if appearing by magic out of thin air, Mickey and Minnie arrive, and never seen drinking, eating, or dancing, almost as if, she is, working.

Could the look have been:
  1. Of shock. Seeing the man she just matched with on Bumble at the wedding she was working? If so, why was it not mentioned in the year and a half since, that they matched, then fate brought them so close, to her work, mere hours later, then tore him away on a rugged, arduous week long journey to Aulani.
  2. I feel the magic between you and I
    I want to hold you so hear me out
    I want to show you what love's all about
    Darling tonight
    Now I've got you in my sights
    With these hungry eyes
    One look at you and I can't disguise
    I've got hungry eyes
  3. Maybe it was embarrassment, getting caught on Kyle's camera at work, a forbidden taboo. They already knew each other, but couldn't approach, he was a guest, she was at work, how could I make it anymore obvious.
I was skeptical before, but now I am a firm believer in the "They met at the wedding and Bumble is a cover story" theory. I think she liked what she saw; a good looking man with a camera, with a nicely dressed date, at an expensive wedding, that got a shoutout on the dance floor, and was the life of the party. Whether or not she still likes the whole package is another story.

A wild Casey appears:
View attachment 2906996
Casey used thirst trap on Kyle: It was effective
Kyle used gaslighting on Casey: Casey is now confused
Was the picture enlarged as that girls arms are huge, definitely not like Casey's.