Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
So Magic Dads are Club 33 members but they are staying at the Pallonesian? Didn’t Casey say in one of the screen grabs they are hosting them? I’m so confused lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Here's just one of the glaring wake up calls of which we all saw the aftermath. His badgering her to ride 'SOARIN' even though she'd explained that she was terrified to do it. AND.... she sat there in tears after he turned the camera back on, and she gave a very cringe worthy and sad little 'thumbs up.'
AND.... Lizzie BroFuckerAlexaC*nt sat by laughing at her and chortling at her fear.
This woman, however, saw the episode in its entirety and gave a first hand account.
She saw the 'real' Kyle Pallo, the depraved and disgusting loudmouthed dwarf who feel entitled to break her as easily as he breaks park rules.
His act is fraying and the curtain is beginning to fall faster and faster. He's THIS person in reality, the person who was credibly accused of assaulting a 12 year old middle school girl. THIS is the disgusting creature beneath the lie of "Disney kid and influencer." He's anything but.
View attachment 2907157
That World-of-Susan-p post says it all! It's too bad she can't post that as a comment to one of his videos on his YT channel. Dadx3 would have it taken down before the last word was typed. It is a true portrayal of the real Kyle Scumbag Pallo.

curious_penguin

Just about to chill out with a beer and some nom and in my subscription feed is this video. Not watched it but thought my fellow vile disney fans may enjoy it. Personally really do like Ryan's videos, so should be a good one.

Look at those (real) ocean blue eyes *sighs*

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Yep that’s what I posted earlier! I think I figured out what happened with his card. Apparently he ordered a new coffee table, but didn’t realize his card was canceled so they had to re-order it and I’m thinking his parents had to jump in and buy it for him. I don’t know what ended up happening but I guess they had the old coffee table too long and now they can’t return it so they’re selling it.
---
Hey Kylie! Cakebread wines are very good. Have at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SnapChet

VIP Member
Trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY' too hard. "Look! Look! Look at my post about this. We do too have friends ___ and one is BLACK!" 🤣

Tell me you have no real friends without telling me you have no real friends. Sorry Grifty and Doormat, your only mutual friends are anxiety, sadness, paranoia and fear ___ and Kyle's true best friends are Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Johnny Walker.

BTW: When did her sister and brother in law, her father, her other family members and friends visit them at that apartment or the Casa de Crackerbox? Hmmmm? I must have missed that.
Face it Doormat. You live with a societal and human leech and
he's nobody's friend. Should I tell her Grifty? She seems too
dense to realise that ....
e4453691-a745-4e51-85e0-4c5785ce7480_text.gif

Last edited:

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
apparently they had a couple of travel influencers over. all for the grift. IYKYK!

the couple is on the large size so that's definitely not enough food for 4

View attachment 2908685

They think that plate of sliders is a charcuterie board. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's sadder than not having friends.
OMG yes, that was the board that Kile got Casey saying, I am not sure what it is but she wants it lol

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
at her sister's wedding

I think that Soarin' incident that person witnessed happened on the day when Sister-Wife was with them 😲 . That's when he was pestering Casey to ride Soarin', and something happened at the Land Pavilion off camera. Casey ran outside by herself through the rain, looked like she was crying, was walking far ahead by herself away from Kyle and Alexa, and was clearly upset.

View attachment 2907308

Then Alexa was snickering and laughing at her.
View attachment 2907284

And then after the park, Casey just vanishes and didn't stay the 2nd night at the hotel with them.
Ahhh yes

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I kept trying to catch that flash forever. I think the arms just look bigger from the camera and she has heels that go above the ankle, so the middle of her shins are showing.

I will say the smaller picture makes her look like she has a more Danny-Devito's-Penguinesque nose. But watching in full speed looks just like her face and facial expressions.

The hair is identical even has the center part.
The eyebrows being up is maybe something we haven't seen on Casey before but they look similar
View attachment 2907181
You can tell the dress girls neck is on the longer side like Casey, as well as having Casey's very long forearms.
The lips, large set of upper teeth, and chin also match
You can also see a lack of developed and rounded breasts on dress girl, with a sharp jutting out as if from a tiny training bra

Also, August 5, 2022 was a Friday.
It's a great find, just not sure I'm fully convinced yet.

Tried finding a screen cap of Casey in a dress to compare real quick, but I'm pretty limited on time right now.

008235.png

Definitely an array of developmental deficits going on in conjunction with severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He likes to post Gaston GIFs on his sock puppet when he posts about how handsome he is and I think he even called him "The Beast" today.
So is there just the one puppet left on X (Moose)? We counted two in the YouTube comments: Lshadows13 and TaylorJames88. Did we miss any?

Chernabog

So, ASSumption time ...

From Clowns response to one of Kyle's video he's going on a cruise with Kyle. Just to let you guys know ahead of time, if this cruise with Dad is a Virgin cruise and Clown is in the pool with some chicks g-string bikini around his head during scarlet night, I will send a $100 gift card to his Wisconsin address.

Kyle is going to Chicago, and most likely will be with his body guard Farlexa. Farlexa will go for the snuggle time with tiny bro and also be there to protect Kyle from the possibility Dudley finds him. Chicago doesn't ban you for fighting and most of the time the police are just happy you didn't shoot someone. Just to let you know, if Dudley gets a hold of Kyle I somehow will be sending him a $100 gift card.
Chicago has a "No Chasing" policy for police when suspects flee.
I don't condone violence, and wouldn't waste a second of my day kicking his ass, but...Him being thrown in the Chicago River* and flailing around because he can't swim would be funny**. Might have to up the offer a little if that happens.

*N Wabash Ave bridge might be a good place iykyk
**float on your back stupid

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Here in So Cal, the flex has always been getting invited to the Magic Castle. You never know who will be there and an invitation into the Close Up Room is unforgettable. Even back in the day when the original Club 33 in Disneyland really WAS a mystical place that few knew of with no internet or social media.

I'm a bit biased because of where I live, who I know, and my "associations" with Disney professionally and through family, but to this day, I can still only count on my ten fingers the number of people I know who've been invited to the Castle, myself included (I know two members). Club 33 invites are way more common. Heck, my son went for his 18th birthday.
Same here. I’ve known more people who’ve been invited recently than my entire life. A guy I went to high school with got to work/perform there in high school. He was good.

KyliesMadHatter

Unlike oar boy, I truly don’t care about people’s sexual orientation and while I don’t know for certain about the “friends” in this video - there’s some signs that Kylie/BasedPeter wouldn’t support their choices. See the murse below. This man child gets dumber by the day.

Attachments