Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyliesMadHatter

The little Scootch always bases his opinion on the health of the Disney Co on whether the spot he is standing at is crowded or not.

No shot. Kylie is skilled at fundamental and technical analysis. Not only is he a big analytics guy but he has a 🔥 investment portfolio. Trust!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I finally saw what the Hollywood Studios Event was on Kevin Heimbach's channel. Kevin seems to sum it up pretty well. Yikes! This was a pretty sad special event, which seems to be a running theme with Hollywood Studios lately.

Kp's very good frenemies Adam the Woo and Adrian from Theme Park Express have Guest appearances in Kevin's video.

I'm sure all the Media Hoopla for Hollywood Studios stole some thunder from the Super Mario/Donkey Kong announcement.

CaseyDoormat

Last time his views were this low, mommy & daddy rushed down to help him buy a house and were really hamming it up for the camera and sucking up to his fans.

For anyone lurking, just a reminder there are some ways to get around the ads & view counts such as downloading the video or any app that extracts the video. A view apparently counts if a user watches a video for a minimum of 30 seconds.
i use ad blockplus on chrome no ads on youtube period with this extension

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Well if c Asey does quit her job, I'd love to see her move into being an e-girl streamer on Twitch streaming dream light valley. Bet she would hit 1 mill followers quicker than her boi KP. She'll then naturally progress onto OnlyFans and I'll be down for taking one for the tattle team and subbing to see what the content is like. ;), haha.

As others have said, it's like seeing a roll reversal of TTT, it's un-canny. The way Buddy is going he's going to turn into KP.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Looks like Casey is getting those balls in her face too (not literal ones of course lol). She literally is just like Kile that I am sure he made her say that and she looks and sounds just so immature.

1715009635912.png

1715009698143.png

---
Oh boy, someone grab this clip. Just like I said, Kile made her say that about this old video

1715009897211.png

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Hard to pickup on my phone but on the big tv it looks like Casey has a shiner on her left eye she’s covering up at the 3:40ish mark. Or cried on makeup?
She always seems to have that black under her eye. With all this expensive makeup she has been buying, you would think she would find some under eye concealer to cover it.

I sort of doubt he got an invite or they were desperate Dim Tracker's podcast buddy (Nick, aka Dick) was there was well and that guy only has a moderately successful IG account no YT apart from the podcast. Though Allen from Mammoth Club was there so....

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Imagine paying $6,000+ for a VIP tour & this boob's your guide? What the actual fuck Disney???
---

Ok, fitness instructor's throwing me a little, but I know they like em thiccc in Chi-town. I will say, unless she's still living at home with Mom & Pop, she's got to have another job. Every 20-something fitness instructor I knew back in the day worked as a bartender at night. The main gig just doesn't pay the bills
If she does classes or private teachings, she can do very well.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh! Oh! 🤣 Grifty was torched for sitting at his table ALONE at the laughable 'media event' and .........(wait for it)..........showing his 'acting chops' by talking to SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY WASN'T THERE. The fucktard actually did that in a flesh crawling and wonderfully idiotic and laughable little segment that gave such wonderful fodder to anyone who watched it to laugh at him, it appears he's now taken it out of the vid.
I can't stop laughing.
It just like the Nixon tapes.... only different.😂
View attachment 2915851View attachment 2915862
No it’s still there in the video.

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Kylie refused a lit "hosted" event. I guess he forgot to check his spam folder again and didn't answer his phone. :(

But dang, Destin from Smarter every day got invited out to Cape Canaveral and had a lovely 'tour/talk' by the CEO Tory Bruno of ULA of their latest rocket (Vulcan), wait for it. ON THE FREAKING PAD, two days before the launch. I mean got freaking close to it.

Then Destin and his dad went to Epcot as he has a fond memory of visiting when he was younger. Boom, swang it back to Disney, ;)

Screenshot 2024-04-28 230347.png

Screenshot 2024-04-28 230426.png

littlejim1

More top notch content from Another Park Day!

I have to wonder if the body spray gift from Disney was an elaborate joke cooked up by some Cast Members.

I keep thinking about how weird it would be to keep going somewhere that used to be your workplace. The allure would be totally gone for me.

The parents staying at the Pallonesian robs Kp of free Resort Content to film.

I think it is pretty obvious now that Casey will be the only Durliat to appear on the Kp Channel from now on. Especially with Kevin becoming a literal Daddy. That #Fitcation and North Carolina visit clearly scarred them. Maybe the Booby cousin will make guest appearances.
Isn't booby cousin the family they are visiting in Chicago?