Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
The kid crying was spot on in today's video. Perfect timing. So, one weekend of Staycation Sunday and its gone.

Reactions: 6

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Truthfully, I don’t know what she was like with Kyle and Farida when they were growing up. She doesn’t exactly seem like the most nurturing woman.
She definitely seems like she's the one who over-coddled the Dwarf for whatever reason. And nurtured his out of control narcissism.

Reactions: 6

CrudeVille

No offense but you aren’t a star like oar boy! Everyone should clear the way for him.
Well damn! 🤣🤣 I shall never buy genie plus and standby skipper again. I will wait in all the lines. But one day I hope to be a star just like oar boy Kyle. Let me quit my job real quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yunque01

VIP Member
Was catching up before I posted but this is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I also saw something about Molly on her story going to 1900 park for dinner (they did breakfast on their video last week but maybe hadn't done dinner yet), also I Molly's friend Shay Spence was in Disney this week doing things with her so that's two high profile Disney people at a restaurant at once potentially. Maybe he though he'd swoop in on a reservation and claim that it's a vlogger event....
---

What's with the face mask? Maybe because their kid wasn't feeling well? Or are those photos old? Either way I'm sure Kyle's face mask was reused in the heat for at least 100 days and not washed/sanitized so what was even the point of wearing it...
Those pics are from the 50th anniversary day.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Just about to chill out with a beer and some nom and in my subscription feed is this video. Not watched it but thought my fellow vile disney fans may enjoy it. Personally really do like Ryan's videos, so should be a good one.

15 million subs?!?!?! WOAH

• Heart

giftboxjoe

Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
Where's the Titos?
---
LOL he shows some generic graph of his "analytics" for some category (which he doesn't specify) and says that his channel is in good shape. He must have been reading the comments here lately about how low his views are.

View attachment 2908796
View attachment 2908799

Then he says he's been working hard and sending emails out for some brands that will hopefully come in the future.

View attachment 2908801
Maybe he can land the Depends account, or Life Alert.

• Haha

CreedBratton12

You may want to remove that info from your post. That is Kyle Pallo stealing the photo, name and identity of someone's wife who used to be a supporter who dared to question him. He's spent several months harassing this guy and his wife.
Oh, I just figured it was a fake name and location. It makes no sense that he would try to legitimately pretend to be this person

and really my question was - has Kyle ever even attempted to validate why this supposed person is the person he’s claiming to be? It’s such an obvious fake profile

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So ResortTV1 just posted from 1900 Park confirming it was a media event. Disney must have used the list titled "worst case scenario" for invites.
So mini-man wasn't lying about the invites? 😲

Disney should be ashamed of themselves for even associating with him at all.

Last edited:

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
What a surprise, drinking yet again. Dudes a functional alcoholic. Look it up Kp.
---

What a cunt, seriously he can't see how bad that cut was. Have downloaded the clip. Will see if the windows editing software has a blur tool. Shall blur the fan and add it to the wiki. He knew what he did and that needs saving to the wiki.
Well it is Cinco de Mayo lol
---
What cracks me up is all the times in the past that he ridiculed his dad for refusing to ever have a smartphone. Well obviously, another lie.
He mentioned how he just got it and has had a flip phone.
---
Not sure it was bad editing either. He likes to do this stuff to 'troll the hatters.' As we know hes quite the hateful dwarf. Minorities, women, anyone whose not as "handsome" as him (which is everyone except maybe Bieber according to Lil Kylie). He hates everyone. He's made some poor taste remarks toward handicapped people in his vlogs in the past.
---

I'm still trying to figure out how they both fit on that tiny bed. I'm guessing that is Casey's old bed?

Maybe clown dad sleeps under it and mom sleeps on top?
Yes Casey’s old bed and OMG lol.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Yeah, I know the whole Bumble vs. meeting at the wedding thing is up for debate, but I always believed the Bumble story. Kylie has no game and Casey never had a boyfriend and is very timid & nervous, just doesn't seem like the type to hunt down men while at work.
Lora attended the wedding with Kyle. She could have been his “wingman” if they bumped in to Casey.