Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬😂🤡 Jump scare! 😂😭
---
What Kyle WISHES he could do but he can’t “cuz of Casey” 😂😭🤣

---
As annoying as he is, THIS is way more relatable than anything Kyle would do or say. If it was Kyle, he would brag about how he DIDN’T book the earliest flight even though it was $100 cheaper because he’s always trying to flex.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s early, but I’m gonna throw this out there for the next thread title.

“Kyle Pallo #76 Claims to make $350k still doing shower shows & eating at buffets!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to combine that face painting pic with one of his posts on how he's going to "beat the tit out of" us if he sees us in the parks.
🤣
Nothing would give me more satisfaction than to run into him at any of the parks and offer the ridiculous little PAB Screen Beret the opportunity to do just that. He'd run like a scalded puppy just as he has when confronted by anyone. Total scared shitless coward and nothing more.
He's angered too many former fans and has built up a huge base of people who detest everything about him. In all seriousness, he should be careful now that he's so known, his addy and all his movements. I've noted the numbers of simple threats he overlooks in the comments and responses to him. It's scary stuff at time. I would like to wish him good luck, but that would be grossly insincere of me. :LOL:
1 (500) 2 - 1 (28).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's hilarious that it appears he's already burned his bridge with Sugar Daddy Zach.

I'm guessing it was after Zach paid for his cruise, and he blew him off and couldn't even give a shoutout to his travel agency. Instead he pretended that he was being hosted by Disney.

I've never seen anyone who burns as many bridges as oar boy. He's such an idiot.

Reactions: 14
It's hilarious that it appears he's already burned his bridge with Sugar Daddy Zach.

I'm guessing it was after Zach paid for his cruise, and he blew him off and couldn't even give a shoutout to his travel agency. Instead he pretended that he was being hosted by Disney. He's such an idiot.
It's remarkable that such dolts as that 'Zach' don't do a modicum of research and see what a piece of ego driven and low class scum they're dealing with in Pallo. He's a moocher, a bum and panhandler. He's shameless and has NO morals and so no qualms about taking from anyone for himself and giving no thanks or credit unless it's to some foolish company from which he'd like MORE.
He keeps stumbling along and such marks and stupid witless victims keep being pulled in and for what? Only god knows any longer. To paraphrase the phrase from the old 'X Files'.... the truth IS out there if the mouthbreathers would only take a minute to look for it. Pallo counts on that never happening, but he's living in a fool's fog of self delusion. By all rights he should and could have been at least at 500K fans by now, and were he not so dense, so ego driven, so completely void of talent and morals, he could have been easily. ___ Now he is what he is, and it's ugly all around, and he is where he will always be, at the bottom of the pile and propped up in every way, and very tenuously, I might add, by others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This "media event" seems weird. It didn't look like an official Disney media event to me. A character meet and greet for children, alongside general attendance. There were no media badges either. Certainly not an "event" where Disney corporate would be blowing up Kyle's phone asking why he never responded to an invite in his junk folder. Something isn't adding up here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
When it comes to MiniMan's behavior, who can say WHY? ......and anyone's educated guess or theory is fine. I just tend to use the Sarah Palin line: "All of em' Katie."

He's as dumb as a rock and quite stupid; he's ego driven and a deluded malignant narcissist; incredibly insecure; he has few if any morals or shame; and he is insecure and in need of intensive therapy to accept his homosexuality and have some hope for a positive life. (Never going to happen, btw.)
missmyChewy has another one to toss into the cauldron, the cesspool of dysfunction that IS Pallo ____ tardive dyskinesia.
It is interesting and his behaviors fit in many regards. TD is caused by long-term use of neuroleptic drugs, which are used to treat debilitating psychiatric conditions. Perhaps in conjunction with his "A.S." meds he has 'others'? :unsure: Far afield and not sure of any trips to a therapist, although he's in dire need of therapy.
Just throwing it out there because __ why not? Be wrong not to speculate! :LOL: ___ although Retardive' Assholeinesia' would have to
be a strong possibility in conjunction with any other things severely wrong with him.
438109274_8225384204155090_5561146932414697884_n.jpg
psychiatrist (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"media event"? Perhaps a general Disney email (in your spam) talking about the re-opening perhaps it said come check it out...EVERY legitimate vlogger has been there/done this weeks ago...there are too many regular people and families seems off to me.

Reactions: 10
This "media event" seems weird. It didn't look like an official Disney media event to me. A character meet and greet for children, alongside general attendance. There were no media badges either. Certainly not an "event" where Disney corporate would be blowing up Kyle's phone asking why he never responded to an invite in his junk folder. Something isn't adding up here.
I believe it was an event to iron out all the wrinkles of the offering and get the staff accustomed to what may occur during the meals. A soft opening, if you will.

Reactions: 6
This bizarre 1900 Park Fare event is under discussion on the Tracker Thread, because the Trackers were #hosted as well and haven't been on Disney Media in a while. It is super weird that a hotel restaurant character meal is suddenly such a huge deal.

Reactions: 9
This bizarre 1900 Park Fare event is under discussion on the Tracker Thread, because the Trackers were #hosted as well and haven't been on Disney Media in a while. It is super weird that a hotel restaurant character meal is suddenly such a huge deal.
The Trackers have gone twice now to 1900 Park Faire. They went on the very first day it re-opened to brunch, without their children and then again last night for dinner, with their sons. At the first event, other lesser vloggers were catching them and also Ryno and Craig from the DIS eating. It reminded me of the media opening tours of the Galactic Starcruiser, where tons o'vloggers could be seen in each others' vlogs because so many were present. And we know how that turned out. 😏

Reactions: 9
ITA and Casey only knew 5 minutes before they had to leave? How did we all know before her? Something is not adding up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.