Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
It's still so bizarre to me how involved Alexa is with her brother's life. I looked at her TikTok a few months ago and almost all of her TikToks are with her brother. She always has to be around to moderate his livestreams. She's patrolled his X profile as Farida since 2022 and protects him like a mother hen. Sleeps with and shares beds with him :sick:

The fact that she thinks we're all raging mad and unable to sleep because her brother got an invite and a trinket from Disney shows how closed in her life is. I don't think anyone is jealous (other than his stans who live vicariously through him). We're either laughing or just shaking our heads.

32 years old and no life of her own. The whole dynamic with that family makes my skin crawl.
Change it to sister stuff and you got kp, also him in a white dress. As you know it's HIS big day and not the brides so HE gets to wear the big white dress.

661e33eac4b70.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Funny how it went from "we never argue, ever" to now they regularly bicker and get under each other's skin (but it's totally normal).

View attachment 2906927
View attachment 2906928

---
What's the deal with this remark?
Kyle: "I'm sure my uh sister and mom understand too."
View attachment 2906931
Probably that he gets under their skin too.
---
It's pretty crazy watching all of this happen in real-time. Seeing Casey delete all her private social platforms, seeing him isolate her from her family & friends, and then see her blame herself for keeping him from traveling. He also clearly told her to ignore the 'weirdos' online and probably feeds her the same lines he posts from his sock puppet about how they are liars and never right.

Making her quit her job would further isolate her and make her 100% dependent on him, so that his abuse can escalate without the ability for Casey to leave. He seems very fixated on that. Almost desperate as if he can sense that she was distancing from him. Like I said earlier, her family should be HORRIFIED if they are watching what is going on.
She still has IG that she posts to.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
He throws those obvious lies out there because he knows he can count on those truly dimwitted stans to believe anything he says. He's very shortsighted and doesn't realize how many are turned off by those obvious lies and how they and many other won't ever subscribe, or will cancel their subscription with a digital click, to his vlog or ever watch another vid of his. His idiocy and arrogance are two of his worst enemies. In the end he loses badly by continuously trying and failing to 'own the hatters' with such transparent lies and nonsense.
---

Owned! 😂 I keep forgetting.....
It's that $300+K income! It's all chump change to Diamond Jim Pallo!
He kindly lets Casey go up to the counters every time they shop at Disney, use his $500 debit card, and pay full price for souvenirs, food, events....etc. Because that just what kind of generous guy he is and he doesn't want to flex by show off in front of other people.
View attachment 2901510

Chum change.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
These two idiots are enamored by the wait staff pretending to remember them. “All your Waygoooooo sir!”

Take a shot every time you hear waygoo. Also every time he complains about the prices.

Shula’s sucks. I went there on my birthday 2 years ago and had the worst experience simply because I dined alone. Tip culture right there.
Agreed, Shula’s does suck, & not just the one at WDW. We used to have one here, it’s since gone out of business, & it just couldn’t stand up to some of the better high end steakhouses in the area

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
These are the current top 2 thread title suggestions, if anyone wants to cast a vote or start a new thread.
Christmas Ham, post 358, 23 votes
Bank Cancelled, post 490, 16 votes

1715019786505.png

jipeta2021

VIP Member
PMM just posted his Chicago video, I think Rosevelt’s flew him out there but I’m not sure because he hasn’t mentioned them. Anyway, Kylie mentioned in today’s video that he’s going to Chicago soon and on another cruise. For once he didn’t make a big deal out of it I wonder why. He loves to make a huge deal and huge announcements for the most lame stuff. Especially when he’s traveling, so maybe the plans aren’t set in stone yet. He probably hasn’t hit confirm on booking his flight. 🤣😆 Poor Casey has dining room chairs, waiting in a cart online and hasn’t gotten the OK to purchase them, but the little midget is taking trips. SMDH

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Ummmmm..... what da hell is happening in these pictures????
Either he's trying to clown it up for the black guy's camera
and it's a bit of illusion caused by the position, him standing
on his tippy toes, since Grifty is a fun-size manlet, and that
is creating a smoochy illusion? :LOL:
(example of not what it seems.)
pilhqzfnm5f21.jpg

__ Or Kyle got himself a bad case of 'Jungle Fever'! 🤣
34ee53b6-6973-4b35-a17a-cfd37a3ff980_text.gif

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Most vloggers wouldn’t think their adoring fans really need this information, but Oar Boy is different.
View attachment 2906621
I could understand, only in a more 'informative' way.

"Just going to use the cloakroom before joining the q. As there are none half way through like flights of passage. Something to keep in mind if you have little ones".

Now don't throw anything, but I'm going to give JoJo a little shoutout. 🤣 While oar' mental & physical midget Lyin-Kylowrent' is pretending Disney invited him to an event that's open to everyone, JoJo is treating his sister to The Return of Pixar Fest at Disneyland, CA.

My Sister’s FIRST TIME At Disneyland! “She Got Emotional” |
Checking Into The Disneyland Hotel

He's taking her for her first trip to Disneyland, treating her to a stay at The Disneyland Hotel and taking her to Pixar Fest all around both parks.
And that deserves a 'huzzah' from me! 😂
I can't imagine Kyle doing anything FOR his family, only taking FROM his family. The pure joy JoJo and his family seem to have is polar opposite to that gaggle of grifting, odious and enabling Pallo white trash, bigoted clowns.

[From Disney: Come and celebrate with us. Disney celebrates all things Pixar, from classic films like "Toy Story" and "Monsters, Inc." to the animation studio's latest, including the upcoming "Inside Out 2," to be released in June. On behalf of all of Disneyland, we welcome you for this joyous fun time.]

For you JJ: For how you treat your family. (You're still a sneaky ass, but not nearly as big an ass as Kyle. You're welcome.)
View attachment 2901176(Sorry about that invite to Club33. I had to table it. :cool:🤫)
(*BTW: I didn't know JJ was going to be at Disneyland this week. Wonder if Kyle was terrified I'd get JoJo into Club33 this week in Anaheim and so he panicked and did "whatever it took" to get the invite from TwoDads? 🤣 He HAD to beat JoJo to the punch? If so, hope the TwoDads enjoyed their 'private show and private time' with The Mangy Midget. 😂 Eww. ___ Got to go bleach my dirty mind.)
Hate to break it to you. JoJo isn't paying for her. This is a sponsored trip by the same dumbass travel Co that paid for his VIP tour. He had to add that she "cried" so he would get more views. This is not about her. He's on the hook for this video to perform since it's sponsored.

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 4.06.47 PM.png

Last edited:

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Look at those (real) ocean blue eyes *sighs*
It was a bloody brilliant video, classic Ryan formula (trying every hotel) with a beautiful motive. Getting some magical photos to put up in their bedroom.

Hailey has an amazing on-screen presence. Though she does do some sort of social media, unsure if it's youtube or tik tok, but still she was entertaining.

Also cracking editing like normal. oh and the video after 5 hours has over a million views, ok Ryan does have 15mil subs and also has done videos with KP's Mr Beast, ;) TBH, it's always nice to see non disney YouTubers do a Disney video, as it's re-freshing. None of the concrete updates, same rides and stuffing their faces with tones of food.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
I'm out of the country and watching some and reading here. I don't think Magic Dada are staying with Kyle and Casey. I think it's Casey's friends that are staying.

Magic Dads although they live in a tract home in Pheonix area are all about the hotels in Orlando like the Waldorf and the New Conrad In Evermore. They like the suite life.
Ok okay that would make sense. I know someone mentioned Magic Dads in today’s video, and Casey mentioned hosting so I just assumed it was them.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I posted pics yesterday of the set-ups other vloggers have in their homes. This little squatch has been vlogging for years and he can't set up a little studio in his spare bedroom to at least LOOK professional? He presents himself in front of a plain white closet door with a Hello Kitty backpack strewn on the floor in the corner.
For someone who earns 300K a year, why not rent a studio? A quick google search brought up these two sites.