Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This "media event" seems weird. It didn't look like an official Disney media event to me. A character meet and greet for children, alongside general attendance. There were no media badges either. Certainly not an "event" where Disney corporate would be blowing up Kyle's phone asking why he never responded to an invite in his junk folder. Something isn't adding up here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Those aren't the Magic Dads. One of them does kind of look like the friend from Hoop De Doo.
I think the guy with the beard is the same guy with the beard from Hoop Dee Doo. I just looked back and got this screen shot from that dinner.
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2557.jpeg

Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
008274.jpg

Wait... I thought he said that he's an "analytics guy" whose always studying his statistics? Now he says that he doesn't really look at his statistics too much.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oh my... he's getting cooked tonight. Trust!

008317.jpg

008319.jpg

---
Kylie inadvertently admitting it's him.

008320.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Funny how we talk about this too over and over and he STILL has not mentioned her family at.all. You know how he is that once he reads it on here, he HAS to try and prove we are wrong.
I wish one of her family would come on here and spill the beans.
That's how I know that something definitely went down. He has to respond to EVERYTHING posted on here to 'prove the hatters wrong' and the fact that he hasn't been able to force Kevin and Brianne (or "his boy" Tom) into the vlogs, or even talk about them, is telling.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
🤣 It's never going to happen, of course, because the lazy ass dwarf doesn't have the skills, talent or the drive

With drive you can make up for skills & talent.

This mangy dwarf, however, lacks the drive to improve his 'craft' in any way.

I have yet to see a vlog that required any real planning or preparation.

I posted pics yesterday of the set-ups other vloggers have in their homes. This little squatch has been vlogging for years and he can't set up a little studio in his spare bedroom to at least LOOK professional? He presents himself in front of a plain white closet door with a Hello Kitty backpack strewn on the floor in the corner.

I guess it's a 1000% improvement now that the unmade bed is gone???

Sorry Dwarfy, you're freebie Covid Era housebound viewers are falling away.

No drive to find sponsorships? No drive to make Patreon successful? Patreon is FREE money for very little effort and you are so fcuking lazy you can't even bend over to pick it up.

Todays vlog was just a case of turning on the camera. No prep / no plan / Lazy. Park in Contemporary parking lot breaking the rules by using it as a parking lot to go to MK. EXPERT DISNEY Vlogger. This little shitpile in itself should be enough for Disney to decide they don't need you in their parks anymore, let you hang around with Jete and be banned together.

Order a salad where you don't like most of the ingredients then try to review it for us. Nobody who has ever seen more than one of your vlogs puts ANY credibility in your opinion on food. Just stop because everyone knows you have the palate of a toddler and lack the vocabulary to describe ANYTHING. You couldn't spell cat if we spotted you the c and the t.

You show your Disney stupidity by buying Genie + to ride ONE ride that has a short line, just to make yourself look a little less moronic you went to ride one more ride that your viewers have seen you ride dozens of times. No thought / no usefulness to any viewer / LAZY.

As long as there is no drive for self improvement, no drive to educate himself, no drive to even attempt to offer usable info this idiot will continue to circle the drain.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

• Heart

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I have to say this made me happy for them.
---

Ahhh ok
---
Hmmm no likes from Casey and Kile but Savannah commented.
Congrats to them, you know Kyle is going to want a baby now. He has to have what everyone else has. Yet he would not understand in this case its bringing another human into the world, he's not even ready to take care of a house plant.

• Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Okay we need more tea about this credit card of his getting canceled. Hard to tell what happened was this screen grab alone lol.
He says he bought furniture on a credit card, and then the credit card got cancelled, so the furniture never got delivered and he had to re-order it.

GMVqzFhW0AAgtiw.jpg

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I believe he mentions the WAYYGOOOOOO is $30 per ounce.

(Pardon me for not going back to rewatch.)
So $420 just for the 3 of them? Casey’s was $69.

Wonder why they got free apps and desserts then.
---
Sorry but you have no dining chairs, no curtains, no paint, no pictures, nothing for the back patio.
BUT you will spend over $600 for dinner?????

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
What makes the fake invite even more hilarious is that not only did he lie about getting personally invited by Disney, but he can’t even get the anniversary right. It’s the 35th not the 30th! 😂😭

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

Still trying to flex Club 33 tonight.

View attachment 2905910
---
Told you all that it would be the highlight of his life.
---
View attachment 2905920

Kylie,

Look at you owning us hatters with a media badge. Much like Club 33, I couldn’t care less that you have a media badge. Your content is abysmal and if I wanted to learn anything about the event, you’d be the last vlog I’d watch. I only ever watch to laugh at your stupidity. But, let me save you the trouble of uploading tomorrow’s video

1) Thanks Disney for inviting me on out for Hollywood Studios 35th Anniversary
2) You guyeeesses I used to work in merchandising at this store
3) Comment down below your favorite HS memory
4) Thanks Disney for inviting me
5) That’s it for your Daily Dose - Clown Crew arrives tomorrow and that series starts Saturday bye-bye
---
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
Food was only for 3. Casey wasn’t allowed to eat. She had to play host and mainly ensure baby boy’s wine glasses never got empty resulting in a tantrum. Plus, views in videos with her have been down and she must be punished.

• Heart
Oh Kyle! Disney sure treated you like a VIP yesterday. The arrow is where they parked us parked for the event unlike you in the cheap seats.

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 9.18.02 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
He's suddenly yammering about brand deals and sponsorships like a barking dog on crack. Yet, in the past, he's said he gets so many offers, so many deals and sponsorships coming his way daily____ but (wait for it) he has to turn them down because they're not "....up to his standards."
Join me: bwwwwwahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~deep breath!~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's so desperate he'd promote edible suppositories if some fly by night company offered a dime. Further, it's because ol BitchMOM got him to promise he'd "...do better and work harder" after she got his trifling ass into that crackerbox (add that laughter above in here) __ something that was never going to happen. So now the literal lazy son of a bitch needs something with which to gaslight her and the clown. Should be interesting when he tries to wring all he can out of them while they are in town and easy targets ___ and lies to them about all the things he "...has lined up because he aint' playin'. "

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
If that’s the kind of data his lender was looking at when approving him for a mortgage, they should be fired.

• Haha