Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
DisneyDads making the huge mistake of taking homophobic self hating closet case Pallo inside one of the four Club33 outlets at Disney World was little more than some member at Rao's or the Polo Bar in New York City having an ill advised but very weak moment and taking some bum off the street looking in the window into the place and showing him around____and giving him a souvenir glass before ushering him back out the door.
And the DisneyDads have suffered a huge blowback for it. They still are having to block critics and they have lost numerous fans because of it.

Reactions: 19

DetroitFartCity

Kyle says they will elope if they get married. Most likely since Casey's family hates him and it will be easier and CHEAPER for him to do it in Vegas or something stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
He says he doesn't go to the parks as much as he used to. Didn't he just say a week ago that he's in the parks every single day?

View attachment 2908819

He doesn't like the coffee table so he's calling his parents... looks like they must have paid for it.

View attachment 2908820
Imagine being 30 years old and needing to call your parents over a coffee table. My wife said “that coffee table is giving Roseanne vibes” and followed up with “all it needs is an ash tray”.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
They paid $750K on this place and they have to share a twin bed? What is wrong with this picture? He has had months to work on the furnishing an he has not done anything to bring any life to this house. Sad. I think they should evict him.
---

At $350 to 400K per year, he could afford to get them a nice one bedroom at Saratoga Springs.
What sucks is it also puts Casey out. She can’t get up, shower & do her makeup until the fucking in-law’s wake up & vacate the room. Kyle honestly doesn’t give two shits about anyone’s comfort but his own

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's sitting at a table by himself and pretends he's laughing at some witty comment from his imaginary table mate. Maybe it was BasedPete?

Last edited:
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Make this make sense.

Kyle bought a house a few months ago.
Kyle wants to go on a cruise ship for a solid month.

SMH. Most people would NOT want to step away from a new house for a month.

ScoJo15

If viewers care so much about him going to club 33, why does that vlog only have 36k views in a week? The Conrad vid has 41k; in the next 4 days will the club 33 vlog get 5k more views and surpass it? What is the current downvote ratio on the club 33 vlog anyway? Did Team "Everything Is Awesome" Pallo delete all the comments saying that vlog sucked?
Current downvote numbers on the Club 33 Pile of Dump:
1714685031997.png

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I wonder why he removed the “Disney invited us to dine at…” from his vlog title?

IMG_6282.jpeg

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
“They gave ME this special map here”

IMG_0615.png

“I don’t want to bend MY special map…..”
IMG_0617.png

“Oar I’ll have to get another one off this cart that has 80,000 of MY SPECIAL MAPS

IMG_0616.jpeg

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I got one more chance to spot the Dwarf tomorrow. I don't go to Disney often anymore so might be my last chance before his channel implodes. I swear I'll piss my pants laughing if I see the midget waddle by holding that ridiculously oversized phallic-shaped camera.
I live in Orlando and frequent the parks and have yet to see Kyle in all his stunted glory. I have a REAL JOB though, so I don’t rope drop in the middle of the week and stay for two hours and leave. I know I am bound to see him at some point though, and I can’t wait to pretend to be a Stan. It’s going to be hilarious LOL!
---
Before these get deleted by GerBear, here’s some of the gems from the comment section today.

IMG_2629.jpeg
IMG_2630.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg
IMG_2632.jpeg
IMG_2633.jpeg
IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2636.jpeg
IMG_2637.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2641.jpeg
IMG_2642.jpeg
IMG_2643.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

tnutz

C aSey - do NOT quit your job. You will hold yourself back if you do, not Tater. Kyle has a bad track record of decision making. You want to protect yourself, so when this relationship ends, you are still set up for success.

• Heart

Gootsy

"Mommy may take my credit cards, but she will never take my Lorcana cards!"
(said in Braveheart style)

--Kyle Pallo April 2024

• Haha

smoothT

Looks like there was 100+ at Kyle’s event! Cropping and selecting footage to make it appear more exclusive is really embarrassing KP. Bottom of the barrel bud! 7313 😉

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
God in heaven! My 44 year old brother looks, easily, 10 years younger than this thing. 😂
PapaMeat was actually being quite kind when he said Pallo "....is 37."
"A raisin in the sun." YUP! And he's fast on his way to what's referred to as a "Florida Wrinkle" !
The late comedic legend Joan Rivers once said actress Joan Collins looked so young in her 70's because
she demands to "....be filmed using a Serta mattress as a filter." Wrinkles the Clown below should take note.

View attachment 2900903View attachment 2900871View attachment 2900890
Shocking what a lifestyle of lying, alcohol, greasy food, and grifting will do to a person.

before-and-after-kp.png

---
💯💯💯 Say it louder for the cheap seats in the back!!! He’s sheltered and ignorant. He isn’t just afraid to travel to other places but he flat out refuses to see/experience any other culture besides his boring Midwestern unseasoned chicken life. There is SO MUCH MORE to Orlando besides Disney and Celebration. There’s a huge Puerto Rican population, there’s a lot of Brazilians out there, a huge Vietnamese population and I mean, that’s just Orlando. He hasn’t even scratched the surface here in Florida of where he can go and make videos and try different foods. He just flat out refuses because he’s ignorant and racist. Period. Why else would someone get mad at their roommate for ordering Ramen? I understand he may not like it, but he would get mad at Jojo for ordering it? Why?! He also made a comment on the JoJo challenge video that really stuck with me. He said that the ramen wasn’t bad and that he liked it, but he was already biased against it. 🤦🏾‍♀️ He just doesn’t care to even bother with other cultures or things that are different than what he’s used to. Which is fine if you want to be that way, but it’s not good if you’re trying to create lifestyle/travel content. It’s BORING and IGNORANT but he’s such a narcissist that he can’t see that.
That's next-level unhinged to get angry at your roommate for ordering Ramen. It's not like he has to eat it, but to get angry at JoJo for wanting to have it? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I hope none of you still think Kyle makes $350,000 a year because he didn't know if he was going to order any side dishes with his mispronounced wagyu beef because they would add up quickly. I mean come on you don't go out to a dinner to order wagyu beef and then scrimp on the sides. Also if you're going to say wagyu 50 times in the Vlog then know how to pronounce it. He also said about five times that he was treating his family. You shouldn't constantly announce your treating your family you can just say once I'm taking my family to Shulas. You don't go on and on and repeatedly say how you're treating them - he's so gauche.
20240504_125219.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha