Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Casey apologizes to Kyle for holding him back because of her job. She says she feels bad because he's missing out on so many things. She says she's really thinking about quitting her job and thinks they have a lot of potential to vlog full-time together. Kyle makes stupid faces while she's talking.

View attachment 2904695
View attachment 2904696
View attachment 2904697
View attachment 2904698

Then Kylie starts pressuring her to quit her job tomorrow. She says it won't be tomorrow, and Kylie just says "that would be nice" and continues to shame her. She is so gaslit.
I cannot believe that Casey so casually discusses the possibility of quitting her job with Disney on a public YouTube video. Disney must be the most sympathetic and understanding employer in the World. Any boss I've had would lose their ever loving sh*t if they discovered I had posted something like that on YouTube.

"So you are thinking of quitting, huh? Well, we just made your decision so much easier. Goodbye!"

Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey apologizes to Kyle for holding him back because of her job. She says she feels bad because he's missing out on so many things. She says she's really thinking about quitting her job and thinks they have a lot of potential to vlog full-time together. Kyle makes stupid faces while she's talking.

008174.jpg

008175.jpg

008173.jpg

008176.jpg

Then Kylie starts pressuring her to quit her job tomorrow. She says it won't be tomorrow, and Kylie just says "that would be nice" and continues to shame her. She is so gaslit.

• Angry
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He was probably busier this last week than usual. Walking around the house making a list of things Klown can fix and things Droopy can rearrange while there. He even had to spend time on Amazon ordering a chandelier, towel rack and picture hangers. Even had to look at the Lowes website to scope what racks dad can install in his garage. I'd like to see how they fit storage racks in a two door convertible car. This was most likely stressful for him and Casey was made to rub his feet after she put in her full shift at work.
I don't envy the Banker and Clown. It's really going to be a stressful week for them.

They have to spend part of it at a resort going back and forth for their daily work shift at the Pallonesian, Dwarfy will stand there with his camera and whine about something while he films them slaving away, then go to the parks and ham it up for the vlog, haul squirt around to all the stores (so they can pay) to buy more stuff for his house, take him to lunch & dinner (and pay) because there will be no food in the fridge, etc.

Zero sympathy for them. I can't wait to watch DADx3's escalating anger. He was really showing it toward the end of the trip last time. The best part is when he made them both stand there in the kitchen and praise him for being the greatest son ever while Dwarfy looked smugly into the camera and fluttered his ocean blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Always informative and always slaving away, the blood, sweat and tears of his editing:

View attachment 2910777
Why did he spend so much time going over the food options when it’s not something anyone else would be allowed to eat? Oh wait, my bad! This is the Kyle show! We should be honored that we got to watch Kyle eat a special sweet sugar-laden protein-less carb-filled axe-clusive breakfast instead of eggs, bacon, grits, and a tamale. Well, I guess he ate pizza so he got his saturated fats for the day. Great job on having nothing informative Kylie! Keep your streak going!

• Haha
  • Angry

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Someone PLEASE get the gesture he does at this point of the video, thanks.

---
I think he’s sensitive to the club 33 💩 bc his video wasn’t received the way he thought it was going to be. It appears his subs weren’t too fond of him bragging about it and then saying oop we can’t show pics and we aint gonna describe anything bc you know its special but we just wanted you guyses to know that we went and yall can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CrudeVille

So according to him now if they were ever to get married, they’d elope. Before it was he wanted a Disney wedding. Tell me Casey’s family doesn’t approve of this relationship without telling me 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her family. Everyone can see all the red flags but apparently her. I mean I guess to each their own but I can not imagine having a partner who doesn’t support me not financially but mentally. She gets off of work and he admittedly said that he’s bouncing off the walls when she gets home like a puppy. I could not. When I get home from work, I want to relax and am thankful my partner allows me to do so especially if he knows I’ve had a bad shift. He’s not pressuring me to quit my job even tho, I actually do not have to work. In fact, he has always encouraged me to do whatever it is I want. Instead dumbo over there is like you should quit so we can travel… sir, you need income for that. And I don’t care what you might have told Casey about how much you make, it ain’t true. Look on social blade, even if you exceed what they predict on the high end, you still aren’t making a $300k 🤣 I just don’t understand the lying about how much money he makes. I don’t really give a 💩 about what these 2 morons do with their life but damn I’ve never seen two people be so dumb and naive in my life.

• Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
At least four, I suspect, will be The Creepy Clown installing soft pulls and Sour Susan cleaning the house. The other four crawling around the same tired places at the parks and eating. Oooooo! Never have you seen that! He'll squeeze every horrific drop out of that freak show for clicks.
He probably has a couple of lists prepared already-

Dad Dad Dads Too-Doo list:
1. Install towl racks
2. Need extra shelfs for mug collection
3. Hang pitchers on wall
4. Need new hangy lite thing from ceeling
5. Fix gutter thingie
6. Power wash porch

Mommy bitchs Too-Doo list:
1. Teach C asey to cook nummy food
2. Clean toilet and tub
3. Hang my jerseys in my closet
4. Wash my bed sheeets
5. Vacoom my carpet
6. Buy me a puppy

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Funny how his sock puppet was posting ALL DAY yesterday while he was at home. And now he's MIA today while he's at the 35th anniversary event.

Definitely not Kyle you guyses.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
So odd that Mr. $350k will always be a bridesmaid and never a bride. Surely in his mind they are begging him to join.
Totally, & what's funny? In that Twitter post that came up a day or two ago here where one of his sock puppets was going on about Club 33, he bragged that Kyle was such a baller because Dudley would never be invited like Kyle was. Invited? Wow, weak flex, my guy. I mean, being invited is such an incredibly low bar. In reality, Mr $350K's so broke, he can't even pretend to dream that he'd even be an actual member there. He's got to brag about just being invited & hope that's enough to own the hatters

• Haha

GreyStroke

I'm watching some other footage of the event and want to see if I can spot him but spotting a hobbit in a crowd is hard.
I didn't see him in the parks at all last week, but the Creations Shop at Epcot smelled like sewage so I like to think that I just missed him.

• Haha

CrudeVille

Wow he's super obsessed and sensitive with the 33 invite. Wonder if he's scared that a member might say something or show them his video.
I think he’s sensitive to the club 33 💩 bc his video wasn’t received the way he thought it was going to be. It appears his subs weren’t too fond of him bragging about it and then saying oop we can’t show pics and we aint gonna describe anything bc you know its special but we just wanted you guyses to know that we went and yall can’t 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ScoJo15

See anything that sticks out here?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1714697935073.png

1714697949764.png

Any bets on if the two downvotes for JoJo are Kylie and "Lshadows13"??

Last edited:
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
This thumbnail screams peak professionalism. If I were Disney or any other brand, this is definitely the image I’d want associated with my company!
Hell if they watched his "episode" from yesterday where he admits he'd rather put up a lifestyle vlog about a coffee table instead of doing a same day upload of a media event he was invited to I would cut him off from any future invites.

• Wow
  • Heart

Gootsy

Never mind, I was wrong. Sorry, everyone. Striking resemblance, but not Casey.
Chernabog, thanks. Thanks for the effort and time you took to sleuth through this, I appreciate your effort.

I have always felt (and said) that I believe they met at this wedding and not Bumble. I am 60/40 leaning that they met at this wedding.
I believe the lie was made to protect her job, because DIS probably has a strict rule to not socially interact with the guest.
Casey, in the last year, has became a lot better at lying, she learned fast from him. So, the real truth may not come out until she parts from DIS.

Don't let this stop you from sleuthing in the future, because next time you may be right and catch another lie that was missed by all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chernabog

Something about their story yesterday about face timing when he was at Aulani, the weekend after they matched on Bumble and hadn't met yet, just didn't sit right with me.

Ran back through some transcripts (keyword "Alani" because autocaptions aren't great), at 17:16 into "Finally Showing MY Finished Basement! Cooking Night With Casey" they talk about Aulani and debate how long he was there. She says he was there "like a week...I remember because it was the longest week of my life, I hadn't even met you yet, and I was so nervous to meet you at the end of the week."

Soooooo.......girrrlll........I did a thing.

I went back and watched "I Attended A Disney World Wedding! Here’s What It Looks Like To Get Married At The Grand Floridian"....twice. I paused every second, multiple frames, when someone besides Kyle and Lora could be seen. There is a girl early on in the chapel taking photos that kind of looks like C aSey, but there are quite a few close ups of her to see it is not her. I made it very far into this 26 minute 58 second wedding crash hoping to find something that could put evidence to the "theory" that they met at this wedding and the Bumble story is just a coverup. I was begging for something, all hope was almost lost. UNTIL...

23:23. I didn't catch it at first, I had to rewind to that spot after seeing a girl in a blue, with white flowers, Polynesian style dress giving BIG eyes to Kyle at 23:34. I made sure I was on the highest resolution, the lighting is quite bad. I rewound. I couldn't believe the resemblance to C aSey. Slowing down, you can even see when her hands are together, she has white nails. I watched on. At 25:16, the same girl can be seen in the back right corner, near the prop photo booth, it looks like she is looking through the book of photos; maybe to make sure everyone has taken a picture, and coordinate? those that haven't to the booth. A quick shot at 25:39 of her even further into that corner. At 25:45 we can hear the dj standing next to kyle say, "Please subscribe to his IG." We later hear Kyle say, "You heard him, subscribe." At 25:49 Kyle starts a drunken, hopping spin. CaSeclosed can be seen walking up behind a gentleman wearing a blue shirt and khaki's two to the left of Lora. 25:55 she can be seen again standing next to the man, joining everyone at looking at Kyle, playing with her hair. She is seen various times as he spins again.

As I said, I watched the vlog twice. After finding Casey, I went back and looked for any shots I would have missed the first time. She is wearing a beautiful dress, how did a girl in a dress like that go unseen the first time I asked myself. I find it remarkable; surely a girl dressed like that wouldn't want to hide away (for the rest of her life) and as Johnny Castle (no relation) famously told us, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Yet, until 23:23, she is nowhere to be found: not in the wedding party, not even at the wedding, not at the open bar and hors d'oeuvres reception, not at the party until, as if appearing by magic out of thin air, Mickey and Minnie arrive, and never seen drinking, eating, or dancing, almost as if, she is, working.

Could the look have been:
  1. Of shock. Seeing the man she just matched with on Bumble at the wedding she was working? If so, why was it not mentioned in the year and a half since, that they matched, then fate brought them so close, to her work, mere hours later, then tore him away on a rugged, arduous week long journey to Aulani.
  2. I feel the magic between you and I
    I want to hold you so hear me out
    I want to show you what love's all about
    Darling tonight
    Now I've got you in my sights
    With these hungry eyes
    One look at you and I can't disguise
    I've got hungry eyes
  3. Maybe it was embarrassment, getting caught on Kyle's camera at work, a forbidden taboo. They already knew each other, but couldn't approach, he was a guest, she was at work, how could I make it anymore obvious.
I was skeptical before, but now I am a firm believer in the "They met at the wedding and Bumble is a cover story" theory. I think she liked what she saw; a good looking man with a camera, with a nicely dressed date, at an expensive wedding, that got a shoutout on the dance floor, and was the life of the party. Whether or not she still likes the whole package is another story.

A wild Casey appears:
1714497871272.png

Casey used thirst trap on Kyle: It was effective
Kyle used gaslighting on Casey: Casey is now confused

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19