Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Skipped through today's dump. As expected, zero information. It's all just him bragging about his invite and exclusive gift. He flashes his media badge dozens of times at the camera, thanks Disney repeatedly and spends 10 minutes talking about his stupid gift.

008330.jpg

008331.jpg

008333.jpg

He says it's the exact fragrance they use for the Disney Wish and he looks like he's going to cry and then goes totally manic.

008334.jpg

Video ends with an ear-piercing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

SnapChet

VIP Member
This all simply smells like another pile of Pallo bullshit. He didn't get any invitation from Disney. Period. It's all nonsense and he's simply managed to worm into some kiddie function and blow smoke up the asses of his dimwitted stans and tries, again, to make it seem like HE was the guest of honor at Bob Iger's home for a gathering of Disney Corp's most important people. Just laughable and silly.
And a 'character meet & greet'........ :LOL:
Kyle never did and never will 'grow up' and he thinks that's a good thing. It isn't Peter Pan Syndrome, you funsize cretin.
In your case it's just being a mentally defective dwarf with a sense of entitlement.
You just traded one bottle
438793533_8225787360781441_2039394219180170341_n.jpg
for another
JfbSBnsz8HdX6zRqdSgU_1082089246.jpeg

438089689_8225765724116938_1397870466578247732_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Vloggers who take pride in what they do and actually put work into it.
IMG_0584.png

IMG_0583.png

IMG_0582.png

IMG_0581.png

Could Dwarfy be ANY lazier?

IMG_0585.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He titled his 35th Anniversary vlog all about an EXCLUSIVE gift that he got. I predicted this yesterday.

532523.jpg

"I got a Surprise Gift That Disney Has NEVER Released" 🤣:rolleyes:
008327.jpg

008329.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I don't envy the Banker and Clown. It's really going to be a stressful week for them.

take him to lunch & dinner (and pay) because there will be no food in the fridge, etc.

I'm sure Dwarfy will have the fridge stocked with bacon, sausage, ayygs, bagels.

He'll have their favorite beverages on hand.

They will wake up to fresh brewed coffee every morning.

C aSey will be putting on her makeup while the clown and ballchinian are farting and snoring in the bed right behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
View attachment 2908805

Wait... I thought he said that he's an "analytics guy" whose always studying his statistics? Now he says that he doesn't really look at his statistics too much.
It sounds like it’s down for him so he’s reaching out to brands, only his name is mud so brands won’t work with him.

Sponsorships require good analytics with a young demographic. They also want you to be well spoken which Kyle is not, and be able to sell products by being an influencer. We see how Kyle dresses, he can’t influence a damn thing. The most he could hope for is Disney media invites which don’t pay a dime.

He went from a Disney Wish Cruise and eating at Shula’s to penny pinching over a cheap garden hose. This is what happens when you are a daily vlogger and share too much of your life.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Correct. He says he is considering a cruise month with nothing but cruises. Casey, he doesn’t love you! I couldn’t imagine being away from my SO/partner for that long and girl don’t try to convince yourself he has to it for his “job”.
so a month of 3 day cruises back and forth to the Caribbean? That'll be "fun".

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If Casey works from home sometimes why can’t they travel more? I work from home too and travel all the time.

The more they talk the dumber they sound.
Because Casey is just the "escape goat" for Kyle. Travel b scary so Casey takes all the blame for holding him back, because of course, oar lil' narcissist is never responsible for anything.

I bet if she quit her job, it would be some new excuse.

These two are hopeless. And Casey is clearly all-in on his charade again. Does anyone think she's ever going to come to her senses at this point?

• Sad

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I cannot get over the amount of complaining these four do in the first 10 minutes of today's vlog: it's too hot, the lines are too long, the people who don't like the seagulls on Nemo should go somewhere else, etc. Then Kyle spends a ton of the time going on & on about all the people drinking around the world, clearly jealous that he has to keep up this farce that he's a non-drinker. Again, who is the audience for this trash? Honestly, Casey, marry that man because you're just as depressing as the rest of them. Just four miserable people, recording their sad & sorry lives for "fame" & "fortune"

QueenC17

Chatty Member
He says the directions are just "guidelines" and then proceeds to do it wrong

View attachment 2908836
If I was making over $350,000 a year I certainly wouldn't be buying furniture that I had to put together. I've said it once and I'll say it again Kyle b poor. I think he scrounged, saved, grifted, and mooched to scrape together the down payment for the cracker box house and now he's got nothing left.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I can confirm this. I can’t tell the story because I’ll dox myself but I would say Kyle is closer to 5’0” than 5’4”.
I always thought even 5'4" might be to tall just based on seeing other people's footage of him. He looks extremely short. The vast majority of women and children are taller than him.

I hope I see him when I'm at the parks, I think I could get a pretty solid idea if he's close enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

KyliesMadHatter

If I was making over $350,000 a year I certainly wouldn't be buying furniture that I had to put together. I've said it once and I'll say it again Kyle b poor. I think he scrounged, saved, grifted, and mooched to scrape together the down payment for the cracker box house and now he's got nothing left.
You seem to be forgetting that he is just so handy and enjoys putting things together. I was waiting for him to tell us he’s a Construction Channel now. He’s so talented he ignored the instructions and had to redo it but also he’s never wrong.

• Haha