Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't understand the fascination of vloggers who claim the parks are dead while filming areas of the park that routinely have no one there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So according to him now if they were ever to get married, they’d elope. Before it was he wanted a Disney wedding. Tell me Casey’s family doesn’t approve of this relationship without telling me 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her family. Everyone can see all the red flags but apparently her. I mean I guess to each their own but I can not imagine having a partner who doesn’t support me not financially but mentally. She gets off of work and he admittedly said that he’s bouncing off the walls when she gets home like a puppy. I could not. When I get home from work, I want to relax and am thankful my partner allows me to do so especially if he knows I’ve had a bad shift. He’s not pressuring me to quit my job even tho, I actually do not have to work. In fact, he has always encouraged me to do whatever it is I want. Instead dumbo over there is like you should quit so we can travel… sir, you need income for that. And I don’t care what you might have told Casey about how much you make, it ain’t true. Look on social blade, even if you exceed what they predict on the high end, you still aren’t making a $300k 🤣 I just don’t understand the lying about how much money he makes. I don’t really give a 💩 about what these 2 morons do with their life but damn I’ve never seen two people be so dumb and naive in my life.
Casey just seems miserable with him too. Fake laughter, fake smile, no chemistry... these are not two young people in love. And the amount he gaslights and manipulates her on camera for the world to see is insane.

Squirt certainly found the perfect victim to abuse.

I bet he told her that her family is just jealous of him. It appears that he drove a wedge between Casey and her family. I think she was hoping to use what few days she has left this year to go visit her family, but he's trying to pester her to go to Disneyland or Aulani with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

tnutz

Omg, just had a thought. If they do get married and have a kid. You know Kp will vlog the freaking birth. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
100%

Kyle: C aSey’s getting ready for the delivery, so I thought I’d give you a concrete update around the hospital. I might also stop by the coffee shop and get a chugger. C aSey doesn’t want me to film the birth, but once I flash my blue eyes at her, she’ll give in and my camera will be right up her hoo-ha in no time. My dad is also here, but under the delivery bed. He’ll jump out once lil Pallo enters the world. Can’t wait for you guyses to join us. We’ll be going live right after for our baby grift-a-thon.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I can't imagine the stench associated with his trying to wash and dry those grubby things, and especially putting them in the dryer. :sick:
Remember the time his shoes got soaked on a cruise with Sister-Wife and he started blow drying them in the room? Alexa said the entire room and hallway outside reeked :sick:

008292.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
First off, bless all of you fine people for continuing to watch. This thread gives me more twisted joy than watching even a second of Pallo's dopey Daily Dose. I haven't checked in on his vlog for about a week, but I'm always up for one of his "I am SO doing well!! Here are my aNaLyTiCs!!" segments, so thanks for the highlights. I'll be circling back to watch yesterday's video (on Invidious) later for sure

You know, I think Kyle got way out over his skis with the purchase of this home. It's blatantly obvious that he needed/needs supplemental income to close on financing & make ends meet, so I'm still 1000% convinced that Ma & Pa Saukville are in on the purchase, if only as an investment, but I feel pretty strongly that the home will more than likely become their retirement home a some point. Kyle has serious small dog syndrome, I guess from his treatment in high school coupled with his inability to focus on anything for longer than a squirrel fart. He's desperate to prove those bullies who didn't understand him back when wrong, he puts out all of these charts & crows to his viewers that he's absolutely killing it at life, while anyone with a single working brain cell can watch & see that's far from the truth. Kyle's problem is he gets so far up his own ass with these segments touting his fake analytics & bogus success that he forgets that none of it’s real. He's bitten off more than he can chew, & he's now forced to take this "career" of his seriously. That's why we're seeing things like his bullshit "date to marry" darling moving in, his crossover with his frenemy Jojo, his working with Sam or his new need to run down sponsors when he bragged even recently that he was too good for the lot of them. He needs cash...BAD. Thing is, he hasn't the intelligence or determination to make anything more of this thing he does than what it is, a hobby than brings him a little pocket change. Most people don't have people wiping their asses & telling them their breath doesn't stink like oar guy does, so he thinks this little side hustle he's got going is going to pan out, but it's easy to see it's all smoke & mirrors

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrudeVille

I really believe Kyle is special needs. The way he holds his fork and crap, the way he jumped like a toddler when Casey sprayed his face, the mispronunciation of words even when he’s reading. It’s really not normal. I thought maybe the mispronunciation was just him trying to act like a kid but it I think he really has something neurologically wrong with him. He’s most definitely has a lot of deficits. The strange thing is if he was honest about that instead of walking around like he’s Gaston, people would be much more apt to support him. But instead he tries to act like he’s the brightest and best at everything and it just comes off as a douche bag in the strongest sense bc he’s actually an idiot. Newsflash Kyle, people don’t actually like Gaston. 🤣

• Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Seems like Disney is inviting everyone and anyone to new/updated restaurants and celebrations because Universal is kicking their butt with announcements and resort & theme park expansions. Even Disney knows they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with KP (and Tim Bojo Tracker), neither one knows how to showcase what they're invited to they just film a boring home movie

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Was that the graph showing the number of downvotes over time? Or the percentage of dead/ inactive subscribers over time? That’s the only analytic that would be rising now!
I swear that I've seen the exact site before where he's showing the graph from. I'm 99% certain it's not from YouTube. It looks like he created it one of those "make your own line graph" sites.

008293.jpg

It looks like a fake graph that he made himself and just entered a bunch of random numbers into. Month 99? Month 124? Seriously? :rolleyes:

giphy - 2024-05-01T110349.770.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
How many women in their late 20s, who already have a steady boyfriend for 1.5 years, who have already moved in with said boyfriend, whose said boyfriend makes $350K per year, want to wait another 5 years to get married and have kids? 🤔 Casey has reservations (or her family and friends have told her to wait). She may be “all in”, but she said she would not quit her job until she is married (or at least engaged), and doesn’t plan either of those for a few more years. Hopefully she opens her eyes before she’s legally stuck with him!

SnapChet

VIP Member
Well, free time over.
Heading to the airport to pick up Mrs Chet, but first my daily shoutout to @missmychewy
over at X and my shameless begging to Tattle to give her a Fast Pass. She'd be a great addition to these threads. 👍
⚡Lightning Lane⚡.....baybeeeee'
439856926_8237623412931169_1578107551811386089_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Well Disney is quite clearly back to #hosting him again. Between Casey publicly thinking about quitting her job at Disney Weddings and Kyle Pallo being himself, I think the two of them could do anything and Disney would kiss their collective a$$es for whatever reason.
Welp, if he's back on the media list. Guess we can all film on tron with our phones, turn up to lightning lanes hours late, and park at the contemporary for a quick bite at a restaurant and walk over to MK.

Should we add a KP tips section to the wiki? As Disney is semi endorsing all this behaviour.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Great comment, however, I disagree with the advice of "wait for Kyle's timeline to grow up." He's never going to grow up because it's not just simple immaturity, he has a severe personality disorder which will inhibit any growing. He's also incapable of selfless acts & empathy, which is rather important for a healthy long-term relationship. He needs intensive therapy. And I don't know the exact statistics, but most narcissists will never seek help and of the few who do, it's very difficult to treat them. Casey is better off finding someone else rather than wasting her time trying to "fix" him.

She has zero reason (kids, etc.) to stay with him and waste her time. Plenty of other men out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AKW24

VIP Member
Basically he is saying he makes more money when he puts up cruise videos, no duh, so he wants people to decide if he should do more cruises
are his analytics broken or is he incapable of reading them?
why ask? he's going to whatever he wants regardless.
also why ask if he "thinks" cruising makes more?

end of the day, both youtube markets, Disney AND Cruising, have been over saturated. Neither of them are money makers.

Time to get a job kile.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Very good observations. It's a tale as old as time... forgive the pun on Beauty & The Beast; here it's more Dowdy & The Creepy Dwarf. One of the most important reasons women don’t leave is because it can be dangerous. The more they are 'in' and the more they are isolated the greater the danger. The fear is very real – there is a huge rise in the likelihood of violence after separation from friends, family and a job that gives a route to independence. And the Seething Elf's behavior with his ex "Jackie"(?) over a fucking potato shows this is a possibility now. The perpetrator often minimises, denies or blames the abuse on the victim. Victims may be ashamed or make excuses to themselves and others to cover up the abuse and there are already elements of this here: "Oh Kyle. I'm sorry I have to work to keep us from traveling. I'M the perp and YOU are the victim." It's disgusting but not unusual at all and par for the course.

And this abuse often relies on isolating the victim, weakening her connections with family and friends, making it extremely difficult to seek support. Perpetrators will often try and reduce a woman’s contact with the outside world to prevent her from recognising that his behavior is wrong. Isolation leads women to become extremely dependent on their controlling partner. This seems to be happening with his "quit your job so we can be happy" nonsense.

Abusers often control every aspect of their victim’s life – making it impossible to have a job or financial independence, and again Casey is and idiot if she ever quits that job. By controlling access to money, he'd make her much more dependent on him. Asking for help is not easy but if her family gives a shit about her, they'd do well to monitor her as closely as possible. And we've seen that her family has quickly faded into the background and away.
He acts out of a need to control because of his lack of self esteem and sense of inferiority, fearing she'll see him for who he is and leave him. Red flags are everywhere and she seems to be following the 'domestic abuse' victim path step by step. Good luck to her. She's going to need it.
It's pretty crazy watching all of this happen in real-time. Seeing Casey delete all her private social platforms, seeing him isolate her from her family & friends, and then see her blame herself for keeping him from traveling. He also clearly told her to ignore the 'weirdos' online and probably feeds her the same lines he posts from his sock puppet about how they are liars and never right.

Making her quit her job would further isolate her and make her 100% dependent on him, so that his abuse can escalate without the ability for Casey to leave. He seems very fixated on that. Almost desperate as if he can sense that she was distancing from him. Like I said earlier, her family should be HORRIFIED if they are watching what is going on.

• Heart