Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old homeowner was really nice to "us." Gee, I wonder why? She must have been ecstatic that she found a bunch of idiots to buy this bare-bones crackerbox for $755k.

007022.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For S&G's I looked up what type of house he could get in TX for what he paid (this one even less). Has a pool too.

1708962972093.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oar squirt films 6 minutes of him trying to setup a diffuser he bought because he wants the place to smell "extra fresh" when Casey gets home. But he can't figure out how it works and it turns into a disaster with water leaking all over the floor.

007026.png

007027.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Sure look like planks not tiles as Kylie says or and the description of the Home: "Easy maintenance luxury vinyl plank floors are on the entire downstairs area." But what do I know? Kylie is so smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More Lorcana cards. Such riveting content.

007028.png

---
---
Casey said the barstools were coming but it's safe to say they're not.

007031.png

007030.png

Then he realizes the barstools have already arrived but he doesn't bother editing out the part where he says they're not coming. Next vlog will be him setting up the barstools.

BING BADA BOOM BADA BING
007033.png

007032.png

Such amazing content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm so what happened to Casey? It is a Sunday so she doesn't have work but she didn't join him on the vlog?

1708963674247.png

Barstools are on the way. IYKYK.

View attachment 2781525
looks like the apartment but smaller
---
Oar floor has a scratch 😡 he's looking into replacing the flooring.

View attachment 2781527
trying to blame the previous owner for something that they didn't identify before closing?
---
Oar squirt films 6 minutes of him trying to setup a diffuser he bought because he wants the place to smell "extra fresh" when Casey gets home. But he can't figure out how it works and it turns into a disaster with water leaking all over the floor.

View attachment 2781580
View attachment 2781581
would smell fresher without the diffuser. he would just need to take a shower. maybe should wash with fabric softener.... IYKYK!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup for baseball and football and those meanie neighbors wouldn't buy any some years.
---
or cut it in half. WTF does this even mean?

View attachment 2781559
I asked my husband if we should do a full double mortgage investment and he replied asking if I’d had some sort of neurological event requiring emergency medical intervention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
trying to blame the previous owner for something that they didn't identify before closing?
I wouldn't put it past him to contact the previous owner and complain about the scratch on the floor to try and get her to replace it for him :rolleyes:

When you start a video taking about late fees for being late focusing that a mortgage can be milked for over a week before it is truly late = He’s been late more than once on his 1/3 of the rent with JJ and Dan.

Kyle “Not quite Dave Ramsey” Pallo.

or

Kyle “Rams His Stans” Pallo

or

Kyle “I won’t be late because I have Casey” Pallo

or

Kyle “The only late I want is Casey telling me she’s late IYKYK because then I get to be a clown pop” Pallo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.