Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @GreenIsNotACreativeColor for our winning thread title.

We're moving on into a new chapter in the Palloverse. KP has his name on the deed to an overpriced tit shack on Cesspool Place in Kissimmee. Bets are still out on the long game of this place. Will Jer Bear and Sour Sue take it over one day and kick the lazy loser out? Only time will tell.

In the meantime, Kyle is hosting his half-brother and family at the Pallonesian for their first family Disney visit and oar boy KP seems to have his wallet taped shut for this visit. No gifts or treats for the kids and borrowed ears during the visit. We sure know how he was able to save for that down payment; he's an absolute Scrooge where his family is concerned. Now on with regular (boring) programming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You have to wonder how naive? Stupid? Willfully ignorant? ___ All of them? this fellow "Zach" is to gift ANYTHING to a con, a pathological liar and a fraud like Pallo. How easily these foolish idiots are deceived by that midget's 'Disney kid' fraudulent Dog&Pony act.
Perhaps people should drop by and give him a dose of reality, a little history lesson on dwarf Pallo, and urge him to do better, to vet these vlogging cons and liars like Pallo before he tarnishes his own business by supporting them.
And he won't get so much as a 'Thank you' for his efforts. Grifty the Dwarf will lie and make it all his own doing.
I hope this sap at least got a blowjob out of being made such a fool of by Pallo. :ROFLMAO:
I can only imagine the bullshit and lies Pallo spewed to him. What a fool.... just one of many.
428640803_7953949577965222_3716762604707979767_n.jpg
View attachment 2773331

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You have to wonder how naive? Stupid? Willfully ignorant? ___ All of them? this fellow "Zach" is to gift ANYTHING to a con, a pathological liar and a fraud like Pallo. How easily these foolish idiots are deceived by that midget's 'Disney kid' fraudulent Dog&Pony act.
Perhaps people should drop by and give him a dose of reality, a little history lesson on dwarf Pallo, and urge him to do better, to vet these vlogging cons and liars like Pallo before he tarnishes his own business by supporting them.
And he won't get so much as a 'Thank you' for his efforts. Grifty the Dwarf will lie and make it all his own doing.
I hope this sap at least got a blowjob out of being made such a fool of by Pallo. :ROFLMAO:
I can only imagine the bullshit and lies Pallo spewed to him. What a fool.... just one of many.
View attachment 2773342View attachment 2773331
I saw tons of people over on X warning Zach a few weeks ago not to gift anything to the grifting midget. They informed him of his racist sock puppet, his long history of lies and thankless behavior, his overall dislike by most people... but looks like they all fell on deaf ears.

And yep, he won't even get a thank you from dwarfy. Kylie's tweet yesterday made it sound like HE booked the trip.

Reactions: 9
Here’s Peter responding to questions about Kyle, again. He’s not Kyle tho! 😂
IMG_8307.png
IMG_8308.png

---
What's the deal with this Zach guy? He said he is married? Did she go on the cruise too?
I didn’t see a wife or kids in the video he was in and the cabana he booked was in the adults only area of the cruise. According to his website though he is married and has 2 kids and he’s a travel agent.

• Haha
  • Wow
I saw tons of people over on X warning Zach a few weeks ago not to gift anything to the grifting midget. They informed him of his racist sock puppet, his long history of lies and thankless behavior, his overall dislike by most people... but looks like they all fell on deaf ears.

And yep, he won't even get a thank you from dwarfy. Kylie's tweet yesterday made it sound like HE booked the trip.
It constantly amazes me that companies and even very small business owners like this foolidh 'Zach' are taken in by the online charade and lie filled cons trash vloggers like Pallo pull off. It's astounding they actually take hits, backlashes from the majority of people who come by. Having that sad little con as your front man is in no way an asset to any business, quite the opposite.
And Pallo's audience is filled with shut ins, trailer dwellers, low/no information viewers, willfully ignorant and just plain stupid viewers and newbies who live in 'flyover' America will would, in many cases, never even make it to DW or DL... much less England. It's a sad spectacle.

And idiots like this 'Zach' can actually hurt his business by buying into Pallo's fraud. The word spreads like wildfire and god knows that overall supporting Pallo is akin to tying an anchor around your neck and jumping into the water to take a swim.
They'll learn the hard way, I suppose. I can only reiterate that I hope he got a few blowjobs and a couple of private shower shows to satiate his evident fapping lust for "Smelly, nasty little hobbitses' " :ROFLMAO: to quote Gollum from LOTR.

409046422_7954032531290260_7611378772349742375_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s Peter responding to questions about Kyle, again. He’s not Kyle tho! 😂View attachment 2773392View attachment 2773393
---

I didn’t see a wife or kids in the video he was in and the cabana he booked was in the adults only area of the cruise. According to his website though he is married and has 2 kids and he’s a travel agent.
Lol the way that "Peter" always responds to tweets directed at Kyle with detailed information on Kyle's life, yet claims he never met Kyle and knows nothing about him.... yet he's not Kyle. Right 🥴 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Here’s Peter responding to questions about Kyle, again. He’s not Kyle tho! 😂View attachment 2773392View attachment 2773393
---

Yeah he said something about going out to get coffee when he was at Epcot but said, I didn't tell my wife where or something like that. Very weird.

• Wow
---

Again, forgive my lack of 'keeping up' 😂 but is that latest mark, that silly dupe 'Zach' paying the bill for Tortilla Tits as well? 🤔 Is this for himself and Pallo (ahem) 'together'?
If The Handmaiden is going surely that woman has more vacation days on her calendar than work days.

In any case, it should be one for the ages. Pallo would NEVER, NEVER travel alone to the airport, much less to London ___ even if it were London, Kentucky. 😆 He's too afraid. To England? It should be so exciting, but he'll be terrified outside the Disney Zone of Comfort without a LOT of oversight and chaperoning' ___ a ret@ rded "Idiot Abroad"in any case.
He'll bring exciting news:
"You guyses. They don't speak American english in London."
"They have money called 'pounds' even though it doesn't weigh any more than dollars."
"You should see the size of their pennies."
"They have a clocks called 'Big Ben' which is I think names after Ben Franklin."
"They have a king, King Charles ___ I wonder if it's Charles Barkley?"

I could never watch it. I have so many years and fond memories of England and the British Isles, I don't want to let that fool's 7day idiocy tarnish any of them. 😆
It should be an off the hook tit show and FUBAR mess with an ignorant-to-a-fault midget staggering through while some adult holds his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol the way that "Peter" always responds to tweets directed at Kyle with detailed information on Kyle's life, yet claims he never met Kyle and knows nothing about him.... yet he's not Kyle. Right 🥴 :rolleyes:
Isn’t it true that “Based Peter” doesn’t even FOLLOW Kyle on X? If you spend every waking moment talking about or defending the guy, you’d think he’d at least follow him! But nope, Peter is DEFINITELY NOT KYLE. Trust.

• Haha
Isn’t it true that “Based Peter” doesn’t even FOLLOW Kyle on X? If you spend every waking moment talking about or defending the guy, you’d think he’d at least follow him! But nope, Peter is DEFINITELY NOT KYLE. Trust.
Oh don't be surprised he will follow him now lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
JoJo and Krista? Pallo's "crew"!
200w.gif
Oh! Oh!

What a f*cktard. The stupid sap will lean the hard way what a con and fraud the racist, misogynist, homophobic loser the dwarf is. My god he sees Pallo, a low-on-the-totem-pole neverwas-wannabe niche vlogger recognized by a few nobodies at a theme park as some sort of YouTube celebrity. 😂

Poor Zach. This all reminds me of an old quip, a line from the classic TV show MAUDE starring Bea Arthur.
Hermione Gingold, classic and iconic Britich character actress, who played Maude's housekeeper, Mrs Naugatuck, in the later episodes, was responding to Bea Arthur's character commenting on a scandal in London where a very conservative member of Parliament was caught in a gay relationship:
Mrs Naugatuck: "Well Mrs. Findlay, you know quite often the only person we Brits feel sure isn't a queen IS the Queen."

Last edited:
  • Haha
And idiots like this 'Zach' can actually hurt his business by buying into Pallo's fraud. The word spreads like wildfire and god knows that overall supporting Pallo is akin to tying an anchor around your neck and jumping into the water to take a swim.
Spot on, dead on, 100% accurate.

Then we have some laughs in today's comments!
Image 2-22-24 at 12.48 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Correct, "Based Peter" doesn't even follow Kyle. You'd think an organic fan would be following him. It's also odd that he HATES all Disney vloggers except for Kyle. Kyle is his favorite person in the world and he's always flexing when Kyle goes on trips or cruises... but he's never met him and knows nothing about him. 😂

Also he always refers to us as "weirdos" just like Kyle does in his vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't it funny how Ma & Paw leave and his "stud" half brother comes in for a "visit"? They can't even trust C Ase with oar squirt.

Tell me you're getting wellness checks without telling me you're getting wellness checks.

• Haha
Again, forgive my lack of 'keeping up' 😂 but is that latest mark, that silly dupe 'Zach' paying the bill for Tortilla Tits as well? 🤔 Is this for himself and Pallo (ahem) 'together'?
If The Handmaiden is going surely that woman has more vacation days on her calendar than work days.

In any case, it should be one for the ages. Pallo would NEVER, NEVER travel alone to the airport, much less to London ___ even if it were London, Kentucky. 😆 He's too afraid. To England? It should be so exciting, but he'll be terrified outside the Disney Zone of Comfort without a LOT of oversight and chaperoning' ___ a ret@ rded "Idiot Abroad"in any case.
He'll bring exciting news:
"You guyses. They don't speak American english in London."
"They have money called 'pounds' even though it doesn't weigh any more than dollars."
"You should see the size of their pennies."
"They have a clocks called 'Big Ben' which is I think names after Ben Franklin."
"They have a king, King Charles ___ I wonder if it's Charles Barkley?"

I could never watch it. I have so many years and fond memories of England and the British Isles, I don't want to let that fool's 7day idiocy tarnish any of them. 😆
It should be an off the hook tit show and FUBAR mess with an ignorant-to-a-fault midget staggering through while some adult holds his hand.
I had to like this once I got to "Tortilla Tits." She does live at Casa de Freeloader. If Kyle does touch her, he probably leaves Doritos finger prints.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle’s perfect for these closeted Disney dads! He’s young, but not too young, is closeted himself and has a gf so their wives feel less weird when they hang out. He’s dumb as a box of rocks and effeminate but not too flamboyant! Perfect side piece for the daddies in Orlando.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 1.39.28 PM.jpeg

"Night," otherwise known as four hour livestream with superchat turned on. 🤮 Get ready for next month, folks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2773586

"Night," otherwise known as four hour livestream with superchat turned on. 🤮 Get ready for next month, folks!
Oar narcissistic princess is going to go full-grift mode for his 30th birthday month. The most special day in the world, according to oar squirt :sick:

I wonder if the grift-a-thon will take place at Epcot or the Pallonesian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.