Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barstools are on the way. IYKYK.

View attachment 2781525
We're out for the day, but I couldn't let that cap pass without comment. :oops::ROFLMAO:
God in heaven! That place already looks like the Bro Pig Sty and I'm sure it's getting worse by the day. Decor by Oscar de la Lowrenta.
It already looks like some cluttered redneck prefab and just screams CHEAP WHITE TRASH!
Cheap build, cheap fixtures and houses cheap people. :LOL: ____ and the 'fridge magnets & stickers' just ~chef's kiss!~:rolleyes:
Good god, it actually does, as someone noted, look like the aftermath of two middle schoolers who are playing house and trying to act
like adults. That's just laughable. I did expect better from The Handmaiden, but I suppose Grifty cancels any element of good taste she 'might' bring into that place.
You can take the white trash boy out of Saulkville, but you can't take the white trash out of the boy. 😂
409159377_7971278149565698_5268236042746877481_n.jpg
57d6d19a-acde-46f1-bef8-385ab0a01a5f_text.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see one of his stans thank him for his ‘financial advice’ in the comments. “I paid my mortgage payment 15 days late and bought a bunch of lorcana cards! Thanks for the advice, Kyle!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see one of his stans thank him for his ‘financial advice’ in the comments. “I paid my mortgage payment 15 days late and bought a bunch of lorcana cards! Thanks for the advice, Kyle!”
He should do a video on what investments he's in. He keeps talking about his "investments" but never elaborates what those investments are.

Based on the video, I'm assuming his "strategy" is to buy more Lorcana cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What does this even mean. Is it Indian food or not?

1708967001909.png

---
He?

1708967147071.png

---
Hmmm

1708967340329.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For S&G's I looked up what type of house he could get in TX for what he paid (this one even less). Has a pool too.

View attachment 2781573
That’s actually not far from my first Dallas apartment. It’s an older area but large lots. A lot of the houses near there built in the 50’s/60’s have been torn down and turned into McMansions. I’m sure you know lol

but imagine what that price point gets you 30 min north?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That’s actually not far from my first Dallas apartment. It’s an older area but large lots. A lot of the houses near there built in the 50’s/60’s have been torn down and turned into McMansions. I’m sure you know lol

but imagine what that price point gets you 30 min north?
Yeah, I just grabbed a random photo. I know there are a lot for less too compared to what he just bought.

Reactions: 3
This is 25k less than what OAR BOY bought. just a couple towns over from where we live.

1708968485073.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Most people would take pride in their new home and keep it neat and clean for as long as possible. Not oar boy! He's the epitome of dirty, smelly, and lazy! Can't even keep the kitchen island clean for starters. Look at the kitchen island. Might have taken an extra minute or two to throw things in the trash or put them away. He's so busy moving on to the next grift that he could care less about anything else that he already has.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.