Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just hit $1,020.53, with his new 'sugar daddy' dono'ing $19.99 ALLOT

• Sick
Reactions: 4
His reaction to casey was weird. Me I'd ask brook to take over the stream and go hug and kiss my fantastic girlfriend and spend 5-10 mins chatting and being excited with her.

Reactions: 8
I wish that person waited until Casey was reading the stream to send that Morgonn superchat

Casey to Kyle: "Whose Morgonn?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So now bragging about a Dinsey wish cruise and the 'cabin' they have. Yet these idiots are still sending him *check notes* $1,056.5

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So now bragging about a Dinsey wish cruise and the 'cabin' they have. Yet these idiots are still sending him *check notes* $1,056.5
JoJo just sailed so Kyle has to try and one up with a brag. Question is, when will they be cruising. Casey will have to work to recoup PTO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So hit's 200K and is like, "byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that was the plan".

bleep could have stayed on for at least an hour after the $1,081.48 worth of donations.

Reactions: 9
Lmao I’m behind but someone asked him how short he is and he said, “I’m really short.” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alexa doing her part at the hospital. Pole & lap dances if you'll subscribe to Kylie's YT page.
(*Could you imagine this 'professional' as your oncology nurse? God help any patient who
is saddled with this.)
430143531_7990098854350294_7403083205443734055_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So hit's 200K and is like, "byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that was the plan".

bleep could have stayed on for at least an hour after the $1,081.48 worth of donations.
LMAO seriously! He couldn't go on 1 attraction or go buy a round of drinks for everyone? What a douche.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.