Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put it past him to contact the previous owner and complain about the scratch on the floor to try and get her to replace it for him :rolleyes:
He’s probably trying to pull an Ikea\Wayfair from her to get a full house replacement, that’s how customer service works right? Complain=Free

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s actually not far from my first Dallas apartment. It’s an older area but large lots. A lot of the houses near there built in the 50’s/60’s have been torn down and turned into McMansions. I’m sure you know lol

but imagine what that price point gets you 30 min north?
Look what he missed in Windermere! Better location and has a screened in pool and much nicer master bath.

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 1.34.05 PM.png

We are really waiting to see how Kyle reacts to Summer/Fall weather being a "homeowner". Flood and Hurricane insurance/rider anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Peter must’ve deleted a bunch of those posts about JoJo and Jete from last night because I don’t see them anymore. BTW I saw he’s stealing another thing from tattle to try and throw back at his haters. First it was SEETHE and now it’s PAB(pussy ass witch). 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Peter must’ve deleted a bunch of those posts about JoJo and Jete from last night because I don’t see them anymore. BTW I saw he’s stealing another thing from tattle to try and throw back at his haters. First it was SEETHE and now it’s PAB(pussy ass witch). 😂😂😂
Thankfully there are screen shots to remind everyone that he talks tit about JoJo

Keep saving the screen shots because it seems like when he sobers up he deletes everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some excited creators at the Disney event! The first two pics were posted today so maybe the official kickoff is at Animal Kingdom. No doubt a lot of theme park activities scheduled before relaxation aboard the DISNEY WISH. Hi Kyle!
IMG_1642.png
IMG_1641.png
IMG_1640.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
fairly certain coming from Starri, that was with an assumed /sarcasm tag
I didn't mean Starri or the sarcasm ("definitely not Kyle") I say that too :LOL:

Yep the little coward deleted them all after someone tagged JoJo and Jete 😂

007034.png

He does this every single time he insults & attacks other vloggers as "Peter" and someone informs them it's Kyle. If he's not Kyle, why would he delete it? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't mean Starri or the sarcasm ("definitely not Kyle") I say that too :LOL:

Yep the little coward deleted them all after someone tagged JoJo and Jete 😂

View attachment 2781992

He does this every single time he insults & attacks other vloggers as "Peter" and someone informs them it's Kyle. If he's not Kyle, why would he delete it? 🤔
I wonder if after last night’s seething session, that Zach guy still thinks Peter and Kyle aren’t the same person. Or at least suspects anything. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
I wonder if after last night’s seething session, that Zach guy still thinks Peter and Kyle aren’t the same person. Or at least suspects anything. 🤔🤔🤔
Again with the Gaston gifs today 😂

007038.png

007036.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Just remember that our ubermensch is scared by unexpected knocks at the door.

Reactions: 9
I believe he is well aware that it is Kylie. He just doesn’t care.

He mentioned she was “getting ready” at the beginning of the vlog but she never ended up going to Disney Springs with him or appearing in the video at all.
Yup which was odd as it was yesterday, Sunday, not a working day.

Reactions: 8
I guess she didn’t get ready fast enough so he left without her.
She probably didn’t feel like being fake on camera. I noticed she’s been phoning it in the last few times. I’m proud of her for that too. Like when he says weird things like “mono or ferry” and she was like, “Not mono” lmao

Keep it up Casey!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
It makes sense now that Pallo is a slob who finds fault with everything (so he can get his money back) and doesn't take care of anything. He has never had to work a day in his life. Between the coddling of him by his family members and the unending grifts by his adoring (and stupid) stans, there is an unending supply of new and shiny things - not one of which keeps him happy for more than 5 minutes (including the 755,000 fixer-upper.) Talk about being on the road to self-destruction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.