Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Casey. She is starting to look rough. It's shocking if you go back and watch the first few vlogs she appeared in and compare to now. She used to have a glow to her and looked about 10 years younger. I can't even begin to fathom the stress and overall toll that the man-child puts on her.

Reactions: 13
Does MAGA Barbie ever respond to him?
Never.

But that doesn't stop him. Same thing he used to do around 2013-2015. He had around 200+ tweets to that McKayla Maroney and she never responded to him once.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So there are some YouTube Channel and some Twitter accounts that are getting pretty heated.

Kylie better think about his security. That little ADT camera situation maybe is not enough.

Reactions: 6
Now that Kylie has soft closing doors and drawers AND Toilet Paper Holders he might be able to sell at a LOSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be a shame if someone tagged JoJo on that one.

Kyle/Peter is making me like JoJo more and that’s just something else he will have to answer for.

Reactions: 6
Be a shame if someone tagged JoJo on that one.

Kyle/Peter is making me like JoJo more and that’s just something else he will have to answer for.
Looks like someone already did. I wonder how long until he deletes the post.

Reactions: 5
The dwarf is SEETHING tonight.

View attachment 2780620
He calls JoJo "...stupid" "...makes vids no one watches" and now a "...homo" and JoJo is such a quisling that he will brush off the insults and use Pallo any time he can if it will get him more clicks. These vloggers are really pieces of work, huh?

And it's even more bizarre when an alleged sexual predator and child r@ pist like Kyle Pallo, who is the lowest of the low as a person and a vlogger, is so disparaging of someone in public he calls his 'friend.' It only highlights the reasons Pallo has NO friends. He's wholly two faced, a pathological liar, an effete self-hating closet case and a racist. He cannot hide those very, very strong elements of his bizarre, twisted and diseased personality, his makeup, for very long from those around him and they are repulsed by the seething 😂 and cowardly hypocritical little orc who hides behind his silly sock puppets to insult his 'friends.'

Oh lawd'! Getting late..... so, go Tattle til' tomorrow. ✌👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Based Pete is seething because JoJo and Jete are on the Disney Cruise.
007003.png

007002.png
Definitely seething that JoJo and Jete are on the Disney Wish.

I'm increasingly convinced that Pallo is grappling with his own sexuality behind closed doors. His intense fixation on "homos" seems to betray a deeper personal struggle. It appears he's spent a lifetime fearing discovery by JerBear who ranted about "the gays" and "the blacks" as Kyle was growing up. His outward homophobia seems more like a façade to conceal his inner turmoil. After all, if he genuinely harbored homophobic sentiments, he wouldn't be whoring out himself to gay sugar daddies and calling other dudes "stud muffin." The way he acts around Nick and Kevin says it all.

007000.png

007001.png

Sad that he feels he can't come out of the closet in this day and age. Again, I suspect he's always feared The Clown. I'd probably have some sympathy for him if he wasn't such a complete POS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The thread titles are usually funny roasts, but we should change it up, fight fire 🔥🔥🔥portfolio with fire 🔥🔥🔥portfolio, throw some high heat chin music directly at him.
Kyle Pallo #68: Kyle Called JoJo's World And ShowMeLoveJete Skinny Homos
See how your precious algorithm likes that you smug, dwarfy, non-invited witch.

Reactions: 12
Gotta love when he tries to act tough by using gifs. He will probably delete this like he did with the tweet when he threatened to choke someone. We missed the screenshot on that one before it was gone.

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 7.07.14 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was a glitch on twitter app for a while where when you clicked a tweet it would show the persons really location before saying “sent from earth” or whatever . Trying to check based Pete but seems to be fixed . Imagine if it said sent from celebration 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.