Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like clockwork, the angry toddler always trashes Disney whenever there's an upcoming media event and he's not invited 😂
Best way, guaranteed, to make sure they invite you to the next one. Solid logic at work there. Trust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
-He's back to trashing the parks and Disney again. Kyle complains about the lack of Disney's investment in the park and new attractions, complains about how long maintenance is taking, and craps all over Disney's management for not updating a menu.
I mean, he’s not wrong on at least the first part.

Even a broken clock…

Reactions: 5
Probably picky statement from me having ran 5ks, 10ks, half and full marathons... but I cannot stand it when someone (like Kylie) says it's a marathon weekend, when there is not a marathon being held. A 5k is not a marathon you dumba$$.

View attachment 2779916

So incredibly aggravating!
Don't forget like PMM, Kyle is a super athlete who walks a 5k better than anyone else (if you ask him) to the point where he needs tylenol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like clockwork, the angry toddler always trashes Disney whenever there's an upcoming media event and he's not invited 😂
And it's getting harder and harder to get someone like JoJo to take his sorry, pathetic, grifting, lying ass to a Disney event as a +1 or find some outlier company naive enough to get him in so he can pretend to be a "Disney guest" and 'own the hatters.' :ROFLMAO:
To savvy businesses he's toxic, poison to their brands and he is absolutely off Disney Inc.'s invitation lists.

It always chafes his fat hobbit ass that he's excluded, not invited by Disney, so he predictably trashes and makes snide remarks about the company and the parks. That's a sure way to get back into the company's good graces, huh? Then again, he "....just loves [his] Disney so much." :ROFLMAO:

430056187_7967514306608749_8907469088722426746_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It always chafes his fat hobbit ass that he's excluded, not invited by Disney, so he predictably trashes and makes snide remarks about the company and the parks. That's a sure way to get back into the company's good graces, huh? Then again, he "....just loves [his] Disney so much." :ROFLMAO:
I still don't believe that Disney was directly involved in inviting him to the "Fit-cation" (I think a third party working with Disney was involved.) But during that time oar squirt was raving about how amazing Disney was. He even followed the "no filming" rules in the parks for the duration of the event. And then for a few weeks after, he lashed out at his own stans for critiquing Disney, accusing them of not being "true" Disney fans. He ranted about other vloggers who talk negatively about Disney.

Funny how quick he changes when he is invited to something. He's like a petulant toddler. No one can take anything he says seriously.

Reactions: 13
A classic. My Broken Back Mountain starring Kyle and JoJo. Always worth a repeat.
(*And in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.)
I have to say they should embrace this because The Dwarf and The Scarecrow NEVER looked as good in their lives as they do in this little well done vid. :ROFLMAO:

---
I still don't believe that Disney was directly involved in inviting him to the "Fit-cation" (I think a third party working with Disney was involved.) But during that time oar squirt was raving about how amazing Disney was. He even followed the "no filming" rules in the parks for the duration of the event. And then for a few weeks after, he lashed out at his own stans for critiquing Disney, accusing them of not being "true" Disney fans. He ranted about other vloggers who talk negatively about Disney.

Funny how quick he changes when he is invited to something. He's like a petulant toddler. No one can take anything he says seriously.
I think that's spot on. The same company that invited Kevin perhaps? Or that gifted the 'supposed' tread-meal. :ROFLMAO:

I'm always reminded of the responder at YT who told Pallo after he spent half a vid sniping and complaining about Disney.
"My guy. Calm down. You've not only burned your bridges back to Disney but you've also pissed on the ashes. "

But when he manages to get JoJo or Kevin to take him, he tries to get back into their good graces: "I just love my Disney so much."

Jeez, just typing that reminds me of what a 30 year old emotionally broken, twisted psyche specimin and mental case he is.

In any case, the only part of that RunDisney event officially sponsored by Disney Co. directly was the Epcot gathering at the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
🎊🎆🎆DISNEY CREATOR CELEBRATION: DREAMS COMING TRUE🎆🎆🎉
Our Disney Creators Celebration is an invite-only VIP event for bloggers, creators and online influencers.

How humiliating for oar' little Dwarf Kyle if he doesn't find some way to attend at least once.
You just know that little manic and paranoid prick is going all out trying, doing anything to try to get in there.
How else will he "own the hatters"? 😱
Oh WOE IS KYLE! :ROFLMAO:
He HAS to be there.:oops:
He's GOT TO find a way. 🤔
He'll NEVER live this down. :LOL: ________________________________________ I love this guy *VVVVV 😂_______________________
cb254d4000d2e0dc6e294e130106d248.gif
429673591_7967634173263429_8439283019760015145_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exclusive footage from the RunDisney event attended by Kevin with Kylie in tow.
*Kylie is at the rear, of course, to the right: 🤭
its-time-for-him-to-sashay-away-sashay-away.gif

Perfect representation. 😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2780172

Little dream girl? Does he mean like the little 12 year old?
Guess that means he's over the middle schooler he assaulted in high school, huh? ___ His dream 'girl' is a waifish little bobblehead, dowdy Plain Jane with tortilla tits. OooooKaaaaa! 😂
(*Well, she does have a job, discounts and he needs both to get by.)
My god what a disappointment, a revolting horror show, she's in for if they ever try to have any real intimate moment. :sick:🤮
throw-up-dry-heave.gif
429885600_7967863659907147_3221503262258761153_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey profusely apologizes to Kyle in today's vlog for setting a bunch of alarms to get up for work.

006977.png

006978.png

Be better Casey. Your boyfriend is a star.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She needs self respect. How dare a person with a job and schedule set alarms. 🙄

What alarm would Kyle ever have to set? Call of duty time?

Reactions: 17
Guess that means he's over the middle schooler he assaulted in high school, huh? ___ His dream 'girl' is a waifish little bobblehead, dowdy Plain Jane with tortilla tits. OooooKaaaaa! 😂
(*Well, she does have a job, discounts and he needs both to get by.)
My god what a disappointment, a revolting horror show, she's in for if they ever try to have any real intimate moment. :sick:🤮
View attachment 2780184 View attachment 2780191
Her donkey 🍑 makes up for it though

Reactions: 5
This is random and off topic but I’m at universal Hollywood today. I came back in June for a friend’s bday and picked up the annual pass, this is the first time using it since then. What a letdown this place is. I’ve been here for 4 hours and I’m just bored.

I guess my point is… oar boy should be so lucky to have the Disney mega park and even universal in his backyard. There is so much to do there and to cover compared to out here. There is no reason he should be burned out.
---
Her donkey 🍑 makes up for it though
False. It helps things but in the end it doesn’t even matter. Im like Kramer. I’m an assman but the full kit and caboodle just doesn’t do it.

Reactions: 4
This is random and off topic but I’m at universal Hollywood today. I came back in June for a friend’s bday and picked up the annual pass, this is the first time using it since then. What a letdown this place is. I’ve been here for 4 hours and I’m just bored.

I guess my point is… oar boy should be so lucky to have the Disney mega park and even universal in his backyard. There is so much to do there and to cover compared to out here. There is no reason he should be burned out.
---

False. It helps things but in the end it doesn’t even matter. Im like Kramer. I’m an assman but the full kit and caboodle just doesn’t do it.
Kyle is an ass man as well. Kevin, Nick, Zach....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.