Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎊🎆🎆DISNEY CREATOR CELEBRATION: DREAMS COMING TRUE🎆🎆🎉
Our Disney Creators Celebration is an invite-only VIP event for bloggers, creators and online influencers.

How humiliating for oar' little Dwarf Kyle if he doesn't find some way to attend at least once.
You just know that little manic and paranoid prick is going all out trying, doing anything to try to get in there.
How else will he "own the hatters"? 😱
Oh WOE IS KYLE! :ROFLMAO:
He HAS to be there.:oops:
He's GOT TO find a way. 🤔
He'll NEVER live this down. :LOL: ________________________________________ I love this guy *VVVVV 😂_______________________
View attachment 2780021View attachment 2780018
What are the dates so I can remind him everyday he wasn’t invited. Also has any other vlogger posted that they were invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BTW, Farida! Remember last week when you said we are ALWAYS wrong about Kylie not getting invites? Boy did that not age well AT ALL!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
What are the dates so I can remind him everyday he wasn’t invited. Also has any other vlogger posted that they were invited?
This may explain why his oh so terrible back began to ache all of a sudden...well, after watching sour Susan and Creepy Clown working. :LOL:
I believe it started today (not sure...perhaps someone has the exact schedule ___ I'm out at dinner right now :LOL:) with invitees arriving in Orlando and Disney World for the celebration. This young lady just melted our hearts when I came across her video so let me post the link:

She has a devoted special needs following, was hosted by Disney last year and the capper for the invitees is a three day WISH cruise ___ her very FIRST cruise! Looks like a lot of people got invitations. But you can be assured Pallo didn't or he'd be screaming it from the rooftops.

Oh Mrs. Chet just reminded me of this. A gay couple who were invited and will take their daughter.
Talk about the little Based Midget seething! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Flirting with Morgonn while Casey cooks dinner.

006984.png

---
He has a thing for smiles BTW.

006990.png

006994.png

006989.png

006988.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Busy day and I'm half way through today's dump - ALL ABOUT KYLE. Notice he loves the new lens - well, why, it Focuses just on him when it's pointed at him - the rest is all blurred - Of Course he loves the new lens - all focused on Kyle.

• Haha
Shout out to Dudley, btw over at X. Just noticed his TwiXer post and he's also rubbing this into the Based Midget's thin skin. :LOL:
Cue the sour 🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇 posts coming from The Dead Eye BasedMidget.😂

[Can you imagine how much he is SEETHING over this? A DCL/WDW creators event!! That racism, homophobia, misogyny, antisemitism and now alleged pedophilia really ruined his ties to Disney! At least he still has Casey’s cast member discount.]

• Haha
  • Heart
This may explain why his oh so terrible back began to ache all of a sudden...well, after watching sour Susan and Creepy Clown working. :LOL:
I believe it started today (not sure...perhaps someone has the exact schedule ___ I'm out at dinner right now :LOL:) with invitees arriving in Orlando and Disney World for the celebration. This young lady just melted our hearts when I came across her video so let me post the link:

She has a devoted special needs following, was hosted by Disney last year and the capper for the invitees is a three day WISH cruise ___ her very FIRST cruise! Looks like a lot of people got invitations. But you can be assured Pallo didn't or he'd be screaming it from the rooftops.

Oh Mrs. Chet just reminded me of this. A gay couple who were invited and will take their daughter.
Talk about the little Based Midget seething! :LOL:
This must be the media event my informant told me about last week. I thought it would be some Flower & Garden event. This is SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

• Haha
And I am grossed out on why he needs to TOUCH EVERYTHING. THEY AIN'T PRETTY and NOT A HAND MODEL.

1708911001203.png

• Sick
My little dream girl

1708911907104.png

---
---
New lens - all about Kylie

1708912371820.png

---
Somehow he was able to say Our Salad - Really Kyle - the OR Bulshit

1708912697746.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if you guys know this or not but one of the hardest things ever is vlogging in the rain. So give the video a thumbs up because Kyle vlogged in the rain. Or something…

Don’t know about you but my iPhone is water resistant…

• Haha
Thank God it was watered down Kylie - you are already a drunk

1708912912539.png

---
Loves empty spaces - loves when no one is around - Weird

1708913109184.png

---
It's white nails back in action

1708913242929.png

---
The END - Deep into the Tito's

1708913562792.png

---
Eggies

1708913644799.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.