Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie was invited but he had to turn down the invite because of his back pain. Trust.
All of 2023:
"We sure would like to take a Disney WISH cruise, wouldn't we Casey?"
'We sure would Kyle.'
The dates offered just didn't work for him because Casey couldn't get away from her job.
"I didn't want to go without her because we want to make memories together. Trust."
...and God bless:
Donate money and gifts NOW so we can enjoy them soon!
XOXO Kylie & Casey Castle
and Precious Perfect 😯
48h_5bf09a1b-3685-4079-b294-db00617bd54b.jpeg

Translation: It was HER fu*king fault I didn't go. Trust! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So today's whine was his 'bad back'? 😂 Well, he's got a very fucked up 'front' to go with it. Exhibit A below. YUK! 🤮
WTF is going on here? Just noticed this old cap. Farmer's tan, pit-nips, fat short torso, patchy squatch hair, kiddie golf and wearing his Walmart underarms bathing suit and no shoes? (and those grotesque feet.......gaddam.' ___ eww. 🤢
"Hey guy! Put on some clothes. You're making people sick."
View attachment 2777952

OK. I have to run and was feeling a little mean. And then I saw that . 😎
His small feet. IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gaddam'! He really needs to deep six those new lenses and that 4K camera and start using one of those grifted mattresses as a filter. 🤢

Jeezus' god almighty he's aging as badly that that poor handmaiden. Titos, paranoia, worry, bitching and staying up all night futilely trying to 'own the hatters' is doing him NO good. Wow!
In just a couple of years:
before-and-after-pallo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sure the lens is fine, the problem is that the lazy idiot doesn't know how to calibrate and set it up properly.

Reactions: 16
Get ready, folks. Once he has milked this bad back routine for all it's worth, he'll be grifting for donations for penile injections/implants/whatever ... because his pee-pee is too small! He'll plead with his stans because he wants to do better for Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He could really milk the "broken" back. Maybe he'll tell his stans that he need physical therapy but he doesn't have insurance. Hulkster/ShaunC/Kim Jones will weep and ask how they can donate their next paycheck. Someone else will start a GoFundMe.

Reactions: 9
This is an almost 30 year old man

• Sick
  • Haha
Here is a Tattle Life exclusive video. Only you have the link to watch this…unless of course you share it…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
[ I'm sure the lens is fine, the problem is that the lazy idiot doesn't know how to calibrate and set it up properly. ]
Research b hard
Oh I don't think there's anything whatsoever wrong with the lens. I'm sure it isn't the lens so much as it is the subject. The lens simply shows the fu*king ugly truth ___the depravity, the lies and the fraud.... and the Florida sun have taken a hellova' toll. 😎 :ROFLMAO:
They have 'revealed' the inner man. :ROFLMAO: ....and, proverbially, "...it ain't pretty."
429853778_7967239746636205_5647030455494207835_n.jpg
429972809_7967239766636203_503057987794326857_n.jpg
429776402_7967239769969536_4489086804247450950_n.jpg

---
Get ready, folks. Once he has milked this bad back routine for all it's worth, he'll be grifting for donations for penile injections/implants/whatever ... because his pee-pee is too small! He'll plead with his stans because he wants to do better for Casey.
I surprised he hasn't already tried to get someone to buy the Handmaiden some tiddies. 🤭
boobs1.jpg
429684923_7967285626631617_167257882405457337_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
All of 2023:
"We sure would like to take a Disney WISH cruise, wouldn't we Casey?"
'We sure would Kyle.'
The dates offered just didn't work for him because Casey couldn't get away from her job.
"I didn't want to go without her because we want to make memories together. Trust."
...and God bless:
Donate money and gifts NOW so we can enjoy them soon!
XOXO Kylie & Casey Castle
and Precious Perfect 😯
View attachment 2779717

Translation: It was HER fu*king fault I didn't go. Trust! :ROFLMAO:
I laughed so hard at this! He looks like Baby Billy!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s 💩 pile was just god awful.

This caustic Dwarf gets lazier every single day.

What 30 year old talks about his birthday as much as this childish little midget? When my kids were 10 they didn’t talk about their birthdays as much as this brain damaged dirty elf.

IMG_0104.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Don't know who did the 4 pics but they lend themselves perfectly to illustrate who Pallo is.
The reasons, as well, that Pallo has NO real friends are simple variations on this.
"You can take the lying, grifting con and abusive, sexual predatory boy out of Suckville,
but you can't take the Suckville lying, grifting con and abusive sexual pretator out of the boy.

429970594_7967360996624080_4592523434439690970_n.jpg

• Haha
Quick recap of today's dump:

-He's back to trashing the parks and Disney again. Kyle complains about the lack of Disney's investment in the park and new attractions, complains about how long maintenance is taking, and craps all over Disney's management for not updating a menu.

-Mini-man expresses disappointment over the watered-down drinks and lackluster Mac and Cheese at Diamond Horseshoe.

-Kylie rambles on about the weather and how empty the park is.

-He goes into a gift shop and debates buying another Disney mug and then ponders buying a pricey zip-up jacket adorned with park icons.

-Oar boy is so lazy that he says "mono" instead of "monorail"

-He tells his viewers that he has the urge to "tinkle" before dinner.

-The toddler cannot shut up about his 30th birthday.

Overall, this ranks as among one of his worst vlogs between the constant complaining, dullness and sheer laziness.

• Haha
He could really milk the "broken" back. Maybe he'll tell his stans that he need physical therapy but he doesn't have insurance. Hulkster/ShaunC/Kim Jones will weep and ask how they can donate their next paycheck. Someone else will start a GoFundMe.
We COULD start a gofundme, not add him as a beneficiary, and keep all the money....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

-He's back to trashing the parks and Disney again. Kyle complains about the lack of Disney's investment in the park and new attractions, complains about how long maintenance is taking, and craps all over Disney's management for not updating a menu.

-Mini-man expresses disappointment over the watered-down drinks and lackluster Mac and Cheese at Diamond Horseshoe.

-Kylie rambles on about the weather and how empty the park is.

-He goes into a gift shop and debates buying another Disney mug and then ponders buying a pricey zip-up jacket adorned with park icons.

-Oar boy is so lazy that he says "mono" instead of "monorail"

-He tells his viewers that he has the urge to "tinkle" before dinner.

Overall, this ranks as among one of his worst vlogs between the constant complaining, dullness and sheer laziness.
Sounds like someone didn't get an invite to the "Disney Creators Celebration®" ....

• Haha

I cannot count the number of time at the office, pre early retirement 😎 , I got emails or requests asking for a contribution to some other office worker somewhere in the skyscraper:ROFLMAO:, usually a person I'd never met or could even recognize, and like most, I always chipped in $50 or so to buy them "something nice." 🤭 A retirement party, yup, but just at a stranger's b-day party? It always seemed stange.
Still, for oar Lil Grifty the Dwarf:
This opportunity to grift for $$$$ and gifts only comes around once a year, for bottomfeeders like Pallo it's an opportunity not to be missed and he's shameless. A 30 year old man yammering online about his upcoming birthday to try and fleece the fools paying attention to him is flesh crawling, but it's "so Pallo." He knows no boundaries when he's fishing for some haul from the dimwits and sheeple dullards who follow him and find his fraudulent act 'entertaining.' "Fools and their money...."
429658439_7967444759949037_7026521457334764885_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably picky statement from me having ran 5ks, 10ks, half and full marathons... but I cannot stand it when someone (like Kylie) says it's a marathon weekend, when there is not a marathon being held. A 5k is not a marathon you dumba$$.

1708889032807.png

So incredibly aggravating!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.