Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The love you and Casey have between each other and the passion"

😂 Are they watching the same vlogs we are?

"It's mind bending the type of hateful comments I've seen posted on your channel"

If they're that horrified over the criticism on his channel, they should read ol' Petey's comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What classy vloggers do when they are invited to a Cabana on Coco Cay. Note 10,000 likes comment on second video. This is Travel Spree and Zach.

---
Here is the whole video - lot's of scenes with Kyle, Jojo, and Zach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"The love you and Casey have between each other and the passion"

😂 Are they watching the same vlogs we are?

"It's mind bending the type of hateful comments I've seen posted on your channel"

If they're that horrified over the criticism on his channel, they should read ol' Petey's comments.

If he “loved” her, he would keep saying, “When I have kids”. It would be when “We” or when Casey and I have kids. I hope the figures it all out before it’s too late.
---
Waiting for “Dr. Pallo” to conclude the root cause of the current flare up..poor lumbar support in his double-digit years old Barbie mobile.

He’s probably suffering from SOC Short on Cash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Classy Cruise Kyle - perfect for Twitter

Reactions: 6
The miracle of Titos
Speaking of Tito's... it's about that time.

006967.png

Always right around the time after Casey cooks dinner. He must waddle off to his gaming room afterwards and have his Tito's stash somewhere in there.

south-park.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
You guys have already discussed on Kyle getting ass shots of Lora, Casey, Casey's dad, and so on. But have any of you noticed the subtle ass shots he gets of guests? I started noticing this over a year ago. It is not consistent, but it's easy to catch ... especially since I'm an ass guy myself.

Sometimes when he does it, he isn't talking in the clip, which is an indicator. Look in the foreground and chances are high you'll see a girl in tight pants with a decent badonkadonk.

Sometimes there will be a short clip where he repeats himself or says something that doesn't even pertain to what he's doing. These are also times you'll notice.

One time he was walking down the center of Main Street, said what he had to say and got quiet, but he kept the camera rolling as he walked past two girls with badonkadonks.

Every time I noticed this the girls seem to be of legal age, haven't seen him do this to a young/little girl.

Ever since I pointed it out to my wife, she catches it too. But have any of you picked up on this ... maybe I'm just too much of an ass guy and notice these things.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You guys have already discussed on Kyle getting ass shots of Lora, Casey, Casey's dad, and so on. But have any of you noticed the subtle ass shots he gets of guests? I started noticing this over a year ago. It is not consistent, but it's easy to catch ... especially since I'm an ass guy myself.

Sometimes when he does it, he isn't talking in the clip, which is an indicator. Look in the foreground and chances are high you'll see a girl in tight pants with a decent badonkadonk.

Sometimes there will be a short clip where he repeats himself or says something that doesn't even pertain to what he's doing. These are also times you'll notice.

One time he was walking down the center of Main Street, said what he had to say and got quiet, but he kept the camera rolling as he walked past two girls with badonkadonks.

Every time I noticed this the girls seem to be of legal age, haven't seen him do this to a young/little girl.

Ever since I pointed it out to my wife, she catches it too. But have any of you picked up on this ... maybe I'm just too much of an ass guy and notice these things.
Keeps the viewers intrigued to continue watching instead of falling asleep otherwise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I predicted his brokeback troubles 2 years ago already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Kyle sees this he will blow his top and be seething for the rest of the day. This couple was gifted a cruise from Disney on the very ship Kyle has been begging everyone and his mother to book him on. Tell us Kyle is off the media list without telling us. LOL

IMG_7509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Kyle sees this he will blow his top and be seething for the rest of the day. This couple was gifted a cruise from Disney on the very ship Kyle has been begging everyone and his mother to book him on. Tell us Kyle is off the media list without telling us. LOL

View attachment 2779398
Kylie was invited but he had to turn down the invite because of his back pain. Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2779398
Oh they invited a family with two dads and one isn’t white? Hide the Tito’s, Peter is going to have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh they invited a family with two dads and one isn’t white? Hide the Tito’s, Peter is going to have a meltdown.
The best part is the event has a ridiculously unambiguous title: "Disney Creators Celebration", with distinct artwork and a bespoke invitation package. It's an event specifically for creators (not for the general media/travel industry) so the self-proclaimed "Best Disney YouTuber" should be at the top of the invite list, right? It will be hard for oar dwarf to even pull some bullshit excuse for why he can't go, but still prove he was invited, without that big blue physical invitation as evidence. Sorta like that Universal invite thingy that every other YouTuber got that was probably stolen off Tater's porch while he was servicing Zach in the cabana.

Of course, he might be taking time off that week due to all the stress of taking time off...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.