Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who isn't gay, he sure knows where to find all these photos of hot male models.
So very much of that just shouts "inferiority complex." Pallo, a dwarf-size effete pissant with a bad eye, a squeaky voice and a chronic disease (he claims), is enthralled by that Aryan myth of the Übermensch, the Master Race, the great man grounded in what Nietzche called "self creation" and he idolizes, even if they are CGI created fantasy figures, that ideal. It's an ideal he can never be. As I've said many times the Nazis he seems to worship would have seen him as a genetic misprint, an underdeveloped and freakish malformed failure, an Üntermensch, that should have been disposed of at birth.

Still, he holds onto the fantasy figures he seeks out online, and since he's lived his weirdo life online in fantasy, that's not a surprise. It's sad really, a sad little panhandling, family enabled runt who tries to 'own' 😂 his critics with pics and statements born of a fascist and warped genetic ideal in which the 'real' Kyle Pallo would, could never fit, a place where he'd be an even greater outcast and laughable freak than he is in reality today.

(*Hey Kylie! When you attempt to read this, and you will, I've used some more 'big words' up there you can try to use as you hide behind your silly, obvious and funny sock puppets to own the hatters.' You're welcome. 😂 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He blamed his grifted mattress for the back pain. Then he blamed the Restoration Hardware couch. Then he says he's had a "broken back" since 8th grade. Then he says he doesn't know what caused it. This guy is so full of tit and such a terrible liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He blamed his grifted mattress for the back pain. Then he blamed the Restoration Hardware couch. Then he says he's had a "broken back" since 8th grade. Then he says he doesn't know what caused it. This guy is so full of tit and such a terrible liar.
Sounds like he needs a third mattress for another bedroom and his broke ass can't afford it. So, he's hoping another mattress company will step up and give him one. Grifter's gonna grift.

So with that excruciatingly painful bad back his next step was to ride all the rides in one of the parks? Sounds perfectly logical!

He is one fucked up freaky and pathologically lying little munchkin. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 😂

Oar squirt is seething so much today. He's spamming this all over DAD CHRONICLE's channel. It cracks me up how triggered he gets.

006960.png

006959.png

006958.png

He's really been going off the rails the past few days. I'm sensing an emergency visit from Sue & JerBear soon. Maybe Hulkalexa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They just left and brother also, so I guess we're due for Alexa next.

Reactions: 10
Waiting for “Dr. Pallo” to conclude the root cause of the current flare up..poor lumbar support in his double-digit years old Barbie mobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waiting for “Dr. Pallo” to conclude the root cause of the current flare up..poor lumbar support in his double-digit years old Barbie mobile.
So today's whine was his 'bad back'? 😂 Well, he's got a very fucked up 'front' to go with it. Exhibit A below. YUK! 🤮
WTF is going on here? Just noticed this old cap. Farmer's tan, pit-nips, fat short torso, patchy squatch hair, kiddie golf and wearing his Walmart underarms bathing suit and no shoes? (and those grotesque feet.......gaddam.' ___ eww. 🤢
"Hey guy! Put on some clothes. You're making people sick."
no-work-out.jpg

OK. I have to run and was feeling a little mean. And then I saw that . 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Today's dump was excruciatingly boring so nothing to discuss there, but I'm getting a laugh over "Based Pete" completely losing it today.

006963.png

006965.png

"Savage heat" 😂 😂 😂 😂

based-savage.jpg

---
He's getting called out by so many of his viewers in the comments today. How stupid of him to complain about his excruciating back pain and then go ride every single ride at H.S. the next day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kyle...I went to Costco today bought a new TV console moved it by myself and got it all setup by myself....it also has soft close drawers and doors. Also I'm shorter than you but I never did break my back though.
20240224_155015.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else heard that golf is the perfect sport for someone with a bad back to take up?😉

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree with this. Based Pete was created by Kyle to deflect the story of the 12 year old. Farida tagged Kyle to respond to it, and then "Based Peter" manifested a few hours later in a reply to her post, where he spent days deflecting and smearing that 'Frank' account who shared the story.

There's already been several stans who I observed that realized that Based Pete is Kyle and withdrew their support. Chewy is one example. But he hasn't yet made a mistake big enough to cause a major impact to his channel.
Does anybody have the screenshots from ‘Frank’ who shared the story? I’m out of the loop and would like to know what happened.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.