Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it. Just stop it. Glen is better than Casey ? I have never seen a person who does nothing . Who spends a hour in the Parks, most days has so many health problems. Normal people have to work a job so a few pains don’t mater. Just suck it up.
‘HOW do you take it easy. Or do less then walking for a hour a day.
---
Two. We support this clown by watching his videos. We give him the opportunity to do a hour of work and hear him complain about everything. If I had his stick. I would be counting my lucky stares .

Reactions: 5
Oh my! I'm late and my attention's been diverted. Just saw that JoJo was on a Disney WISH cruise!
___ AND KYLE'S NOT!
200.gif
*All of 2023: "We would love to be on a WISH cruise wouldn't we Casey." 'We sure would Kyle.' 🤭 :LOL:
And JoJo at 1.6 million subs ___ Loser Kyle at 198K subs. 😂 "looks like 200K by 2024. trust.":ROFLMAO:

No wonder oar little drunk, ret@ rded orc was 'seething' at Casa de Crackerbox overnight. Wearing those sock puppets out.
God this is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my! I'm late and my attention's been diverted. Just saw that JoJo was on a Disney WISH cruise!
___ AND KYLE'S NOT! View attachment 2777522
And JoJo at 1.6 million subs ___ Loser Kyle at 198K subs. 😂 "looks like 200K by 2024. trust.":ROFLMAO:

No wonder oar little drunk, ret@ rded orc was 'seething' at Casa de Crackerbox overnight. Wearing those sock puppets out.
God this is funny.
Even funnier....Nate the whale (just) ate at Victoria & Albert's before Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's trying to mispronounce the word Bouncin' on purpose 🤦‍♂️

006950.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
His stans are a special kind of stupid.

006952.png

---
___ AND KYLE'S NOT! View attachment 2777522 *All of 2023: "We would love to be on a WISH cruise wouldn't we Casey." 'We sure would Kyle.' 🤭 :LOL:

God this is funny.
Considering that JoJo thanked sugar daddy Zach for the cruise, maybe Kylie can contribute some extra favors to make his Disney Wish come true 🤔

Reactions: 12
This hairball man child said he had a back brace in 8th grade, made it seem severe. You can buy a back brace in the isle of your local drug store. He talks about his dad always having a video camera going, so why not show a pic or short vid of him suffering through said back issues with a legit back brace on. I don't buy it, not for a second. He first talks about a bad back when he had to move into his house. This was because he doesn't have enough friends to even hold the door open, so moving would have to be hired out. All he had to say was, "I'm going to hire professionals to move me on in" and be done with it. Yet he can't resist to lie about it.

I have had a bad back for over 30 years, surgeries and all, and I know what you can and can't do with a bad back. This guy doesn't have a bad back. Not saying he's never had a sore back, but his back is fine. Maybe his back got sore one day from riding Thunder Mountain? I rode Thunder Mountain in 1995 and never again because it kills my back. This guy's back is fine, but I expect him to double down on his claim because that's what he's done in the past when trying to BS his viewers.

Reactions: 13
O stop. I feel so bad. I should send him a. Check. So he can have a play date with Jo Jo
---
Hope… Casey keeps Her job

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This hairball man child said he had a back brace in 8th grade, made it seem severe. You can buy a back brace in the isle of your local drug store. He talks about his dad always having a video camera going, so why not show a pic or short vid of him suffering through said back issues with a legit back brace on. I don't buy it, not for a second. He first talks about a bad back when he had to move into his house. This was because he doesn't have enough friends to even hold the door open, so moving would have to be hired out. All he had to say was, "I'm going to hire professionals to move me on in" and be done with it. Yet he can't resist to lie about it.

I have had a bad back for over 30 years, surgeries and all, and I know what you can and can't do with a bad back. This guy doesn't have a bad back. Not saying he's never had a sore back, but his back is fine. Maybe his back got sore one day from riding Thunder Mountain? I rode Thunder Mountain in 1995 and never again because it kills my back. This guy's back is fine, but I expect him to double down on his claim because that's what he's done in the past when trying to BS his viewers.
He probably had a sore back once in the 8th grade.

He conveniently used this as an excuse a few years ago for why he's not a 6 foot tall Adonis.

The excuse popped up again recently for why he wasn't able to lift a finger to help with the move.

And now that he got caught in a lie, he doubles down on the lie like he always does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

He conveniently used this as an excuse a few years ago for why he's not a 6 foot tall Adonis.

The excuse popped up again recently for why he wasn't able to lift a finger to help with the move.

And now that he got caught in a lie, he doubles down on the lie like he always does.
How could he make the football team (even as a kicker) with a bad back? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
KP in the house, he doesn’t know how to say bounce.
You hatters are all the same. There’s no “g” on the end, so it’s obviously French. It’s pronounced “boon-san” and Kyle was going slow so you could learn how to say it correctly. Trust.

• Haha

Almost certainly one of those little elastic & velcro wraps that stores like Home Depot / Amazon / Lowes...etc. issue their workers who stock items and unload boxes from trucks. Kyle's such a liar, he'd make that sound like he was in a body cast and suffering mightily if he could grift some money, sympathy and gifts off it. Grifter's gonna grift.
429769444_7962743507085829_8473521722318076038_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
___ AND KYLE'S NOT! View attachment 2777522 *All of 2023: "We would love to be on a WISH cruise wouldn't we Casey." 'We sure would Kyle.' 🤭 :LOL:

God this is funny.
and even funnier he is there with Kyle's little texas sugar daddy hahahahaha

• Haha
Kyle probably has a copy of The Art of the Deal: For Dummies 😂 AS his library. It's probably the only book he's ever read because he's drawn to that gilded miscreant, that lying work's author (although Tony Schwartz wrote the book for Orange Foolius) as his Mango Messiah.
The core of that screed is the same as that stated in Mein Kampf and was used to such horror in the Third Reich by Joseph Goebbels: "Tell a lie. If caught in the lie, repeat it. Tell the lie repeatedly and loudly. In the end you will get enough people to believe you that you win."
Kyle's tsunami of lies is on a far less scale but the effect is the same. It works to a degree.

The Nazi element appeals to pathological liars like Pallo and the PAB at MAGA Lardo, Kyle's true lord & savior ___ he's just enthralled by the shiny gold gilt, alas Grifty didn't have the luck of inheriting $400 million to waste like the PAB.... but I digress. It's simple enough for both simpletons to understand ___ and both are VERY prolific liars. They have the "tenacity of the stupid man" to quote Benjamin Disraeli, and lifetimes of practice.
reddit.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Kyle probably has a copy of The Art of the Deal: For Dummies 😂 AS his library. It's probably the only book he's ever read because he's drawn to that gilded miscreant, that lying work's author (although Tony Schwartz wrote the book for Orange Foolius) as his Mango Messiah.
The core of that screed is the same as that stated in Mein Kampf and was used to such horror in the Third Reich by Joseph Goebbels: "Tell a lie. If caught in the lie, repeat it. Tell the lie repeatedly and loudly. In the end you will get enough people to believe you that you win."
Kyle's tsunami of lies is on a far less scale but the effect is the same. It works to a degree.

The Nazi element appeals to pathological liars like Pallo and the PAB at MAGA Lardo, Kyle's true lord & savior ___ he's just enthralled by the shiny gold gilt, alas Grifty didn't have the luck of inheriting $400 million to waste like the PAB.... but I digress. It's simple enough for both simpletons to understand ___ and both are VERY prolific liars. They have the "tenacity of the stupid man" to quote Benjamin Disraeli, and lifetimes of practice.
View attachment 2777694
He's enthralled by the Nazi uniforms too... so shiny!

006954.png

• Haha
  • Angry
He's enthralled by the Nazi uniforms too... so shiny!

View attachment 2777710
FzmJQQ5WwAAzPiV.jpeg

Another photoshopped gay male model. This one is from Father Sons Clothing

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2777753

Another photoshopped gay male model. This one is from Father Sons Clothing

Mini-man is going to be seething.... again. He gets so worked up over that. 😂

006945.png

006941.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.