Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help me, I remembered this from TwiXer. Not proud of it. :LOL:
The responsders were relentless in making fun of him:
1275C782-329F-4191-84B9-2519DACB401D.jpeg

"that looks like a second navel."
"Hung like a gerbil."
"That looks like a penis only smaller."
"Reminds me of a vienna sausage."
"Micro penis. LOL"
"Teeny weenie peenie."
"I bet girls wish your dick was half as big as your ego and worked as well as your mouth."
"more dick in his personality than in his pants."
...and on and on. LOL responses.
---
The video footage is more telling. I clipgrab to watch then delete as they are like 5 GB downloads - I already deleted today's home video. AND IT'S SMALL....Adding - I do it for the Team!
DITTO! :ROFLMAO: 🤭 (y)
---
I think I know what the health issue is. Oar poor squirt suffer from a horrible pre-existing condition:

AnyklazyFulloshitis
He has another disease, one of the
worst cases I've ever witnessed:
STAGE 4 ___
liar-liabetes.gif
* LIEABETES: A disease that afflicts someone who lies for no reason, just can't tell the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm not so sure how much exposure he'll give Zach and if it'll pay off for him. You know oar squirt will do a piss poor job of "promoting" him and his travel agency. Maybe a half-assed mention ("thanks Zach!"), but he HATES giving people credit for anything.

Tattle tends to do more digging and research than your average Pallo fan. His stans will hear the name Zach, but that might be about it and I doubt they'll look into it.
If the guy has half a brain, and he is with Kyle 95% of the time, Kyle won't need to "promote" anything. The guy should be dropping his name in the comments constantly, and cross-promoting the cruise from HIS channel. Or, he just does what anyone with a pair of balls does: tell Kyle to start spitting out that travel agency name, or find out real quick how far a $500 credit card will get you somewhere in the middle of trhe Med (or wherever they are going).

Reactions: 6
If the guy has half a brain, and he is with Kyle 95% of the time, Kyle won't need to "promote" anything. The guy should be dropping his name in the comments constantly, and cross-promoting the cruise from HIS channel. Or, he just does what anyone with a pair of balls does: tell Kyle to start spitting out that travel agency name, or find out real quick how far a $500 credit card will get you somewhere in the middle of trhe Med (or wherever they are going).
Considering this guy is currently defending Kyle alongside Kyle's sock puppet right now and trying to deny any credit for the upcoming London trip, along with giving Kyle a pass for his failure to appropriately mark sponsored content, I'd say it's not looking hopeful that he'll promote himself or grow a pair of balls to force Kyle to promote his agency name 🤣

This guy is basically trying to say that Kyle pays for everything. Even the Iberostar trip 🤣😂

He sounds more like a deluded stan (and complete moron) rather than a shrewd businessman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He sounds more like a deluded stan (and complete moron) rather than a shrewd businessman.
I totally get what you're saying, which is why I'm trying to spitball ideas here. Not only is the guy not some hayseed oma or meemaw (although he IS from Texas), he's in the travel industry and apparently holds a position of some authority at that (small) hotel holding company. Then again, he's running around with the budding male gigolo while the wife and kids sit at home guarding Dallas against all those Mexicans that act like they were there first.

Reactions: 7
Do we have a screen shot or proof of Glen saying he will pay for Kyle?
We already have proof he paid for the cabana.

Don't think we'll see him outright say he's "paying" for Kyle, only that if Kyle's video got 5k likes then he'd fly him out to London and take him on a cruise.

There's a song from years ago. Lyrics were "don't want no short dick man" ... then when it hit the radio they changed/cleaned the lyrics to "don't want no short short man"

Either version of that (old) song pisses Kyle off. Truth b sad
---
A quick thought here:

Based Pete was conjured up by Kyle to deflect the story of the 12 year old girl. Kyle has successfully, since then, used his Based Pete account to deflect hatters away from his real account and focus on Based Pete. It's clear to anyone who pays attention more than five minutes that Based Pete is Kyle, his new and/or constant stans don't see the ass ripping he gets on X as Kyle because it's focused on Based Pete.

In my opinion this Based Pete account, as trashy as it is, works for Kyle present day. To be eventually canceled he would need to make a mistake big enough where his stands are convinced Based Pete is Kyle. I feel that day will eventually come. 30 days after this happens there will be a U-Haul rental from Cesspool Place directly to Suckville, WI.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
My back hurts bad…..alright everybody I just bought a lightning lane for Slinky Dog Dash!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We already have proof he paid for the cabana.

Don't think we'll see him outright say he's "paying" for Kyle, only that if Kyle's video got 5k likes then he'd fly him out to London and take him on a cruise.
Someone should post that clip to X as a reply to dipshit Greg playing the "never said that" card.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a joke. Makes a whole video about how much his back hurts, blah blah blah. Next video is gloats about going on every single ride at Hollywood Studios. His stans are all suckers.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A quick thought here:

Based Pete was conjured up by Kyle to deflect the story of the 12 year old girl. Kyle has successfully, since then, used his Based Pete account to deflect hatters away from his real account and focus on Based Pete. It's clear to anyone who pays attention more than five minutes that Based Pete is Kyle, his new and/or constant stans don't see the ass ripping he gets on X as Kyle because it's focused on Based Pete.

In my opinion this Based Pete account, as trashy as it is, works for Kyle present day. To be eventually canceled he would need to make a mistake big enough where his stands are convinced Based Pete is Kyle. I feel that day will eventually come. 30 days after this happens there will be a U-Haul rental from Cesspool Place directly to Suckville, WI.
I agree with this. Based Pete was created by Kyle to deflect the story of the 12 year old. Farida tagged Kyle to respond to it, and then "Based Peter" manifested a few hours later in a reply to her post, where he spent days deflecting and smearing that 'Frank' account who shared the story.

There's already been several stans who I observed that realized that Based Pete is Kyle and withdrew their support. Chewy is one example. But he hasn't yet made a mistake big enough to cause a major impact to his channel.

Reactions: 8
I really really wanted to see him fill a backpack with ice cream, you know, for later.
IMG_0100.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a joke. Makes a whole video about how much his back hurts, blah blah blah. Next video is gloats about going on every single ride at Hollywood Studios. His stans are all suckers.
Want to bet that he didn't "pay $150"? More like Casey used her CM discount and I'm going to monetize it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.