Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Celebration, FL shirt he picked up right after buying the house is his new favorite shirt. He's wearing this thing as much as the Marvel jersey.

006944.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that Pallo is on record lamenting his oh so terrible and painful "bad back" ___ a debilitating condition for sure. It must be horrific if someone with his sterling work ethic is sidelined, huh?
Well, Disney might just want to take preemptive action to avoid a big lawsuit from oar' little Brokeback Mounty Kyle and bar his dwarf fat ass from ever getting on these rides again or face a permanent ban from the parks. He haunts that place and he continues to ride all the rides and completely disregards the warnings for people like him with.........uh, debilitating 🤭 ? bad backs.
429793383_7959668054060041_8203273330031584657_n.jpg
429786411_7959668730726640_4282116704334950915_n.jpg
428632674_7959669547393225_6526895148633621644_n.jpg
429757727_7959672000726313_2409132961123452773_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
BlurryCat/No Swish: can one of you PLEASE make a video of Kyle making his stupid smug faces spliced with some shirtless water park clips with his swim trunks hiked up super high and him doing stupid dances with “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred playing in the background? OMG PLEASE??!? Bonus points if you use this clip HAHAHA!

View attachment 2774501

God, I can see it now in my head and I am dying.
Interesting suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re right! I watched a little clip of a YouTube video that he did and it seems like he’s an up-and-coming YouTuber/travel agent so I can see how he could’ve been a stan and felt starstruck to be able to meet Kyle and Jojo.
See, my take is that ol' Zach is working Kyle's popularity for all he can. I think that's the real reason he said he'd take Tater on a cruise if the video got 5,000 likes. He's already starting to churn up views. He's looking to get his channel cross-pollinated by Kyle (with the added benefit of also "pollinating" Kyle in the shower.

Kyle will give him a TON of exposure. "Our widdle Kylie has left America's safe bosom and ventured across the big, dark, scary ocean to the lands of Mein Kampf and people who talk like Mexicans" will be boffo views for Tater, and that exposure will bleed over to anyone who is hanging with him (and not just in that shower).

Of course, we can't ignore the pink RC Adidas jersey though. That still may require some explaining.
---
I think I know what the health issue is. Oar poor squirt suffer from a horrible pre-existing condition:

AnyklazyFulloshitis
I think the proper medical term is grabyourankles spoogedickitis

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See, my take is that ol' Zach is working Kyle's popularity for all he can. I think that's the real reason he said he'd take Tater on a cruise if the video got 5,000 likes. He's already starting to churn up views. He's looking to get his channel cross-pollinated by Kyle (with the added benefit of also "pollinating" Kyle in the shower.

Kyle will give him a TON of exposure. "Our widdle Kylie has left America's safe bosom and ventured across the big, dark, scary ocean to the lands of Mein Kampf and people who talk like Mexicans" will be boffo views for Tater, and that exposure will bleed over to anyone who is hanging with him (and not just in that shower).

Of course, we can't ignore the pink RC Adidas jersey though. That still may require some explaining.
---

I think the proper medical term is grabyourankles spoogedickitis
I'm not so sure how much exposure he'll give Zach and if it'll pay off for him. You know oar squirt will do a piss poor job of "promoting" him and his travel agency. Maybe a half-assed mention ("thanks Zach!"), but he HATES giving people credit for anything.

Tattle tends to do more digging and research than your average Pallo fan. His stans will hear the name Zach, but that might be about it and I doubt they'll look into it.

Reactions: 10
I'm not so sure how much exposure he'll give Zach and if it'll pay off for him. You know oar squirt will do a piss poor job of "promoting" him and his travel agency. Maybe a half-assed mention ("thanks Zach!"), but he HATES giving people credit for anything.

Tattle tends to do more digging and research than your average Pallo fan. His stans will hear the name Zach, but that might be about it and I doubt they'll look into it.
I can't remember the name for the Wisconsin Travel agency.

Reactions: 4
JoJo is posting from the Disney Dream cruise ship and thanking "GetbyZach" for "planning this trip". hmmm....

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Spot on Chewy - it's difficult to spot any kind of well manhood on Paylow - but the little mushroom was popping up in today's video (kitchen scene). Did not want to post it because of fear of the wrath of Farlexa and whole invasion of privacy and all.

1708743312605.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.