Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susan said in yesterday(Sunday) video she was going to watch the bachelor. The bachelor airs on Monday’s. So where is all his full time+ hours going?

Reactions: 10
She's in today's video.
So if we go by the comment and her reply, she saw him 5 days ago putting this video on Wed of last week. If it was before the cruise that would put this video on the 22nd of January. Squirt is going to have a hard time explaining this one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Time stamp that reply and see when Lora shows up in a future video.
I have to admit that Lora is perhaps the most fun person he's able to get to appear in his vlog. She always gets him far more views and clicks than The Handmaiden does. She's a high energy party girl! I've seen a couple of pics of her blotto around the park with some guy, enjoying herself at several of the venues, and she gives some life and fun to Pallo's deadly dull and clownish fraudulent act he puts on for his dimwitted and moronic stans.
She seems like the old reliable fuckbuddy every guy looks for to get him through the fallow times. 😂
And the fact she always reminds me of a Parrot Fish just makes me smile.

parro.jpg
parro1.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l1.jpg
l2.jpg

• Haha
Why did Mama Pallo receive a call from Ashley's furniture if Kyle bought it? Can he not handle calks from scary delivery people?
Did you say Ashley Furniture. Is he suddenly on a budget? No more RH?

• Haha
Oar squirt's tattle threads are deader than his more lug-juh-ree bedroom. Time to bring ol' reliable Hora back for one of her famous "VIP" tours!

Funny how big boy becomes a "homeowner" and she shows back up. She's clearly attracted to a champagne lifestyle.

• Haha
Did you say Ashley Furniture. Is he suddenly on a budget? No more RH?
Well, I have to say that I didn't know anything about "Ashley Furniture" so I took a look at Consumer Products notes on it.
Well.....

[Does Ashley Furniture have good quality furniture?
Although Ashley Furniture is known for offering decent furniture at affordable prices, the quality of their furniture is less of a slam dunk, and can depend on the individual piece. Before you go overboard at the next Ashley Furniture sale, beware of the disparity in quality. Much of the furniture is sub par if you are looking for quality and yet you can find good pieces if you're not too picky and are careful. Just keep in mind that you aren't shopping at an upscale or high end furniture store. Ashley tries to offer something livable at an affordable price.

Ashley Furniture pieces are made with different types of materials that range in durability, from particle board and poly fiber to wood and real leather. If you’re trying to decide whether a furniture piece is worth it, it’s important to check what materials it’s made out of.

Because of the wide range of inventory it carries, Ashley Furniture pieces tend to vary in quality. This doesn’t necessarily mean you should totally avoid Ashley Furniture–just make sure you carefully read the reviews and be a careful shopper before pulling the trigger on any purchase.]

It sounds like "Ashley Furniture" is to Restoration Hardware as Targets is to Neiman Marcus.
lol-no (1).gif

Reactions: 9
Well, I have to say that I didn't know anything about "Ashley Furniture" so I took a look at Consumer Products notes on it.
Well.....

[Does Ashley Furniture have good quality furniture?
Although Ashley Furniture is known for offering decent furniture at affordable prices, the quality of their furniture is less of a slam dunk, and can depend on the individual piece. Before you go overboard at the next Ashley Furniture sale, beware of the disparity in quality. Much of the furniture is sub par if you are looking for quality and yet you can find good pieces if you're not too picky and are careful. Just keep in mind that you aren't shopping at an upscale or high end furniture store. Ashley tries to offer something livable at an affordable price.

Ashley Furniture pieces are made with different types of materials that range in durability, from particle board and poly fiber to wood and real leather. If you’re trying to decide whether a furniture piece is worth it, it’s important to check what materials it’s made out of.

Because of the wide range of inventory it carries, Ashley Furniture pieces tend to vary in quality. This doesn’t necessarily mean you should totally avoid Ashley Furniture–just make sure you carefully read the reviews and be a careful shopper before pulling the trigger on any purchase.]

It sounds like "Ashley Furniture" is to Restoration Hardware as Targets is to Neiman Marcus.
View attachment 2752266
I would never purchase anything from Ashley Furniture its quality is horrible.

The former owner, Donna Doyle, makes the "... two sweet elderly gentlemen" :ROFLMAO: who unloaded that 14 year old shitbox of a car on Pallo look like amateurs. She's got to be laughing still over unloading that poorly built little place, the worst house on that block and built on a postage stamp with a big utility box out front, on Susan and Kylie and walking away with a sweet $150K profit in just a year.
Congrats to you, Ms. Doyle. (y)
That's how it's done! 💪
Yes, hats off to Ms. Doyle on this one! She did no upgrades on this house, so it was pure $150k profit. Everything is builder grade. Walls haven’t ever been painted, no towel racks, no shower curtain rod, no shelving, no lighting fixtures, no toilet paper holders, no closet organizers. No window coverings, curtain rods. I guess she maybe put the blinds up?

Oh and Kyle if you are reading here. Your house doesn’t have “crown molding on the bottom”. That’s just basic trim that every home has. Your house is as basic as it gets dude. Actually it’s less than basic because you have no basement, no yard or outdoor living space. I’m embarrassed for you that you spent $755k on this wannabe townhouse.

Reactions: 15
Yes, hats off to Ms. Doyle on this one! She did no upgrades on this house, so it was pure $150k profit. Everything is builder grade. Walls haven’t ever been painted, no towel racks, no shower curtain rod, no shelving, no lighting fixtures, no toilet paper holders, no closet organizers. No window coverings, curtain rods. I guess she maybe put the blinds up?

Oh and Kyle if you are reading here. Your house doesn’t have “crown molding on the bottom”. That’s just basic trim that every home has. Your house is as basic as it gets dude. Actually it’s less than basic because you have no basement, no yard or outdoor living space. I’m embarrassed for you that you spent $755k on this wannabe townhouse.
The blinds look so ugly too with that navy color too.

It's obvious that the idiot rushed into buying this house because his ego and NEED to be a homeowner before he's 30, since his sister was a homeowner before 30.

This is one of the worst home purchases I've ever seen when looking at the price & comparison in the area. I'm actually embarrassed for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone catch Jojo's video after they came back from Cococay? Casey was in the hot tub with everyone and Kyle fell asleep on the chairs below.

1707744202895.png

1707744267549.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I still cannot believe he spent that much for a house that looks like a basic apartment. Did he buy that solely for the location? He could have bought a gorgeous home a little further away and I would have had to have tipped my cap to him. What he got for what he paid is hilarious. I would feel bad for anyone else that got conned like this, but he deserves his expensive little box.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wench Susan even enables him to vlog while driving. If that sped is ever behind me in Orlando definitely getting brake checked. Then I can film him crying on the phone with runaround sue that he just crashed his car lmfao 🤣
Smora (smut Lora) still playing grab ass while case is at work lmfao 🤣
Funny that if case had a male friend at the house, the sped would lose his tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
$150K less, pool, c400sq ft more living space, nice yard and 10X nicer than that sub par crackerbox he just HAD to have.

Bbbbbbuttt' oar' little midget had already bought some clothes with "CELEBRATION" emblazoned on them. He had to have a house to match! 😂

Again, congrats to Donna Doyle and Michael for unloading that poorly built Cesspool hovel on the Suckville Suckers for a tidy profit and commission. 💪(y):cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.