Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wouldn’t purchase a coffee table that takes up THE ENTIRE ROOM, regardless of where it’s from 😂
You would think that in his infinite wisdom, he would bring a tape measure when buying furniture (even better, he should take measurements in each room before going to a furniture store). Let's hope he doesn't get electrocuted when he attempts to change a light bulb or install a ceiling fan. (Free advice to Kyle: you can shut off the power to the corresponding room using the "Power stuff surge protectors" in your garage).
IMG_1921.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By the look of that neighborhood, the HOA likely keeps a nice close eye on their Facebook page (if they have one), their association's forum (most HOA management companies provide an online forum for service requests, community complaints, parking violations, community chatter, etc.), and the now ubiquitous Ring App that seems to get every squirrel fart reported around our neighborhood. Oar boy will likely find himself on the outs with the rest of the community in short order, given that there are some legitimate seven-figure homes in there.
Florida HOA's are no joke. If they say you can't do something and you do it, they will find out and give you the allowed warnings and then fine you over and over again for non-compliance

Reactions: 6
Florida HOA's are no joke. If they say you can't do something and you do it, they will find out and give you the allowed warnings and then fine you over and over again for non-compliance
Here in So Cal, they will give you a few warnings, then hit you with a fine. Let the fine languish, and they WILL lien the property. I've seen properties liened over two or three hundred bucks in late HOA dues or architectural fines. Then they also charge you for the registered letters, the cost to file the lien and the cost to release the lien.

Reactions: 8
Is Disney Club Level-cleaning more like Coral Level or more like a Cruise Ship.
I need to know just how envious of him I need to be.
It is Bonnet Creek Elevated Level

While the parents do the shopping the little idiot does this:
View attachment 2752084
View attachment 2752085
Mensch? More like Moochisaurus. Can I get a suitable age range check in the toy isle, these 3yr+ toys might be too advanced for that particular 30+ year old. Maybe next year sweetheart

Why did Mama Pallo receive a call from Ashley's furniture if Kyle bought it? Can he not handle calks from scary delivery people?
Oh, my boy kp can handle calks. He just oozes knowledge of calks. When you need a calk job, just put it in his hands. And not just tiny calks like his own, he knows his way around some thick, hot calks, both rubber and latex calks, wet and dry calks, calk in the bathroom, calk in the kitchen, calk outdoors , park your car calk, you want some expanding calk, well backer calk rod right on up and fill all those tight gaps.

Also, I used to know a girl name Ashley we called Ashley Furniture....cause she'd duck anywhere.

Ashley furniture is disposable
Yes she was Alright Alright

Lora seems like the old reliable fuckbuddy every guy looks for to get him through the fallow times. 😂
It was the fallow of times, it was the C aSey wouldn't swallow of times...

Hora clearly attracted to a champagne lifestyle.
Champagne ain't the only think she poppin' when she is christening every new piece of furniture and every nook and cranny while discount works to pay for tomorrows snacks and beers

Kyle is the biggest brat on the planet. First of all, he complains about how expensive Dyson vacuums are
Well, nothing sucks like a Hora, and that's practically free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good advice but it will go ignored. Squirt isn't even capable of cutting an onion. But I agree, the fun part of being a homeowner is learning all the projects yourself. I had no one to teach me anything but I learned to install a ceiling fan, repair concrete, mount a TV on the wall, etc. My spouse appreciates that I know how to do these things and take the initiative rather than needing to hire someone. Poor Casey is going to have a prissy little princess who'll whine and cry for mommy and daddy to fly down and do it for him.

How can she even respect him as a man?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
He has no idea what he would be up against. We are just waiting to see what rules he breaks in the first 60 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
KP b seething tonight. Those comments, along with others that have been coming in as this "homeowner era" is documented are too real.

BasedPeter is really reflective of how he lives life. It's all a facade, and his TL Alias is the most accurate representation of this absolute disgrace of the Pallo clan. He can best be described as a "Squirt" in every sense of the word.

She can't, and no one who has heard/read about the account of the Soarin incident, can either. Hi, Squirt 👋 we see you you prick.

---
KP b seething tonight. Those comments, along with others that have been coming in as this "homeowner era" is documented are too real and should hit way too close to home for him

BasedPeter is really reflective of how he lives life. It's all a facade, and his TL Alias is the most accurate representation of this absolute disgrace of the Pallo clan. He is described as a "Squirt" in every sense of the word.

She can't, and no one who has heard/read about the account of the Soarin incident, can either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oar boy missed out on a resort styled gem!
Corner lot with a lot of amenities including a waterpark

Even with the HOA fees, after 15 years he'd still have paid less and got way more out of it.

I pass by that community all the time when I'm coming from Tampa. It's horribly located next to the highway(you can literally see inside people's backyards)and the whole neighborhood lacks any kind of personality. They phrased the listing to make it sound like a gem.
---
I thought at the Palloneisan his parents didn't have to pay for coffee?
1000038935.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle will just claim his Mom ordered everything under her name, but he used his own card to pay for it.

• Haha
Well, Grifty made good us of his "witch" (*not my word for her, but his) MOM while the old gal is still able to do some physical labor.
He supervised and drank his coffee keeping her on her toes by telling her to make sure not "....to miss a spot."

Great supervisorial skillset and so thoughtful knowing the value of keeping the old people physically fit while benefitting from their labor.
What a great son!
reallyy.gif
(*And DebySue pondered the outcome of 'the game.' 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's walking around the house drinking coffee while his parents are slaving away. He has his mom sweeping his garage for him.

006708.png

Around 8:20 it's really weird. He randomly has this outburst of rage about how there's so much to do it's overwhelming him.

006707.png

He doesn't want to bore you guys.

006709.png

• Haha
  • Wow
These videos will never bore me. I will watch hundreds of videos of him being a totally unprepared and ignorant homeowner. I will watch him meltdown about being an idiot forever. He's really showing his ass in these last few videos to a point that even his most loyal stans are starting to open their eyes to his crappy behavior. He's so oblivious to how crappy of a son he is being to his parents and I am eating it up with a smile on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oar boy missed out on a resort styled gem!
Corner lot with a lot of amenities including a waterpark

Even with the HOA fees, after 15 years he'd still have paid less and got way more out of it.

Does it surprise any of us tattlers that he purchased a $750,000 piece of crap when he could have purchased this beauty at almost half the price, and have made a good investment? Of course, we tattlers are forgetting that the price of a "Celebration" address is a $310,000 surcharge! (We've said it before - but it's like no one in this Pallo clan has any clue about finances, including the "banker.") After all, what is more important - quality or image? He thinks he is creating an imagine of himself as a wealthy You Tuber of whom we are all envious, when in reality, he continues to convince us on a daily basis of what a shallow, mindless fool he really is.

What idiot would be a giant coffee table for a living room about the size of a postage stamp? It is an ugly monstrosity which needs to be relegated to some other space in that bland, ugly home.

Kyle will just claim his Mom ordered everything under her name, but he used his own card to pay for it.
KP Stan: Why does your Starbucks cup say Susan on it? Thought you said you paid for it? Not trying to be rude or anything.

KP's Top 3 Responses:
1. (y)
2. Yeh she pays for all of my stuf....😂
3. Susan responds on behalf of KP: He paid for the drinks and all the food and our plane tickets. We are so lucky to have such a thoughtful son.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He needed his mom and dad to put up a shower curtain rod 🤦‍♂️

006710.png

I didn't read the comments, but I hope his stans are starting to wake up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.