Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot understand oar boy. He’s so inconsistent. In today’s dump he actually pronounces lodge correctly, but then says cannon instead of canyon. I do love though how he got flack for that in the comments LOL!
He seems to have fine motor skill issues with the way he eats and holds scissors or a knife (can't cut an onion). Dyspraxia would explain the speech inconsistency as it also affects the motor skills involved in speech. Watch his face and mouth when he tries to enunciate certain words and the mouth movements are way over-exaggerated. That's my theory. Also he went to the Sylvan Learning Center when he was younger.

I'd feel bad for him, but he's such an asshole that I have zero sympathy in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh and yes, as others have said here, that house was $755k and didn’t even had towel racks in the bathroom or shelves in the shower? And of course it didn’t have slow closing drawers or cabinets! God forbid he lived one day in the house without those so he had to make his elderly father install them while he just shoved the camera in his face and did nothing. And they go out to dinner and he probably doesn’t even pay for them. AND he has a whole house now but still wants his parents to get a hotel when they come see him. He is really a next level asshole.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and yes, as others have said here, that house was $755k and didn’t even had towel racks in the bathroom or shelves in the shower? And of course it didn’t have slow closing drawers or cabinets! God forbid he lived one day in the house without those so he had to make his elderly father install them while he just shoved the camera in his face and did nothing. And they go out to dinner and he probably doesn’t even pay for them. AND he has a whole house now but still wants his parents to get a hotel when they come see him. He is really a next level asshole.
Predicted this.

006705.png

He's such an ass. His parents are working well past retirement age and he could help them save money for their monthly (now more like bi-weekly) wellness checks in his 3 bedroom house 10 minutes away from Disney. But it's all about HIM and what they can do for HIM.

Hey Kyle, you're 30 years old. Grow the hell up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is so gross… why does he insist on picking up foods that shouldn’t be picked up with your hands? Casey should have went with her gut when she said she never would have dated him if she knew how much of a gross eater he was.

IMG_1851.png
IMG_1852.png

Also, what the duck!!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He seems to have fine motor skill issues with the way he eats and holds scissors or a knife (can't cut an onion). Dyspraxia would explain the speech inconsistency as it also affects the motor skills involved in speech. Watch his face and mouth when he tries to enunciate certain words and the mouth movements are way over-exaggerated. That's my theory. Also he went to the Sylvan Learning Center when he was younger.

I'd feel bad for him, but he's such an asshole that I have zero sympathy in this case.
I think I can diagnose one specific area of dysfunction that absolutely defines Seig Heil Kyle's behavior,
and I don't think anyone could prove me wrong. :ROFLMAO:

liabetes6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kylie thinks it’s a flex that his cleaning lady worked as a housekeeper at Disney in the club level! 😂😂😂

Oh and he wants to make sure the haters know he got approved for the house the same day! 😂

And let’s not forget his racist ass bringing up how “well spoken” his realtor Mike was. Kyle can’t believe a black person could be so professional! SMDH

Apparently the house’s seller was “renting the house” from Kyle till he came back from his cruise?!! Lmao sure Jan! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Kylie thinks it’s a flex that his cleaning lady worked as a housekeeper at Disney in the club level! 😂😂😂

Oh and he wants to make sure the haters know he got approved for the house the same day! 😂

And let’s not forget his racist ass bringing up how “well spoken” his realtor Mike was. Kyle can’t believe a black person could be so professional! SMDH

Apparently the house’s seller was “renting the house” from Kyle till he came back from his cruise?!! Lmao sure Jan! 😂😂😂View attachment 2751479View attachment 2751481View attachment 2751482
Idiot. He thinks that Disney has this exclusive group of housekeeping cast members that only clean club level rooms. They are trained to clean a level higher than non club level rooms. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idiot. He thinks that Disney has this exclusive group of housekeeping cast members that only clean club level rooms. They are trained to clean a level higher than non club level rooms. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is Disney Club Level-cleaning more like Coral Level or more like a Cruise Ship.

I need to know just how envious of him I need to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
caveat: skipped about 10 pages so if someone already posted this, here it is again

went back to Friday's home video to look at the comments and a lot of them from Friday are still up.

Wonder if his "team" couldn't keep up or if they finally realized that more people would notice and unsubscribe after finding out their comment was hidden.

This is a newer one. Perfect reply.

1707745490554.png

EDIT:
I take that back. The tour video is a real circle jerk. Sister wife and the clown must have been working over time to hide all the hatter's comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He already has a cleaning lady that works for Disney......Casey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently the house’s seller was “renting the house” from Kyle till he came back from his cruise?!! Lmao sure Jan! 😂😂😂
there are ways around that and can easily have been written into the agreement for closing.

if they were actually renting, wouldn't he need to report that on his taxes as income? and the fool made it public knowledge.

Reactions: 5
In today’s episode Oar Dwarf has to go to Target to buy a lot of important things to set up his new house. He flies his parents in from Wisco to do all the work for him. While the parents do the shopping the little idiot does this:

IMG_0052.png

IMG_0054.png

---
Wait, you need C aSey there to help? Wasn’t she there when you bought that coffe table that’s bigger than your living room area?
IMG_0057.png

---
The little Dwarf doesn’t worry about the cost of anything.
IMG_0058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why did Mama Pallo receive a call from Ashley's furniture if Kyle bought it? Can he not handle calks from scary delivery people?

• Haha
Oh my! Looks like JoJo had a superbowl party and his friends all came over for the game. ___ And what's this? Casey's sister and brother in law Kevin also set up their place for a tasty evening.
Uh oh ___ guess who was not invited to either place. :oops::sneaky: Typhoid Kyle! :ROFLMAO: That's who. Just like all their Halloween, Christmas, New Year's parties and gathering, no one wanted Typhoid Kyle and Deby Downer Durliat to be there ___because that's like inviting someone to put poison in your punchbowl.
Kyle must have been sitting in that Cesspool Crackerbox, window blinds closed, cardboard over the window in the front door :ROFLMAO: SEETHING!
Sour Susan and Creepy Clown must have gone home or at least they would have been there, huh? ___ Guess Alexa couldn't get off work and fly down to comfort her little brother-husband! SAD
superbowlparty1.jpg
superbowlparty2.jpg
superbowlparty.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Of course he’s putting Casey in charge in picking out the vacuum cleaner. I hope that girl wakes up!

Target has cookies decorated for the football playoffs. One is decorated green so he says “they must think Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl”. So this was filmed over 2 weeks ago. Why does this asshole keep lying?

His house looks like a cheap piece of tit. Worst financial decision he could’ve made.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course he’s putting Casey in charge in picking out the vacuum cleaner. I hope that girl wakes up!

Target has cookies decorated for the football playoffs. One is decorated green so he says “they must think Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl”. So this was filmed over 2 weeks ago. Why does this asshole keep lying?

His house looks like a cheap piece of tit. Worst financial decision he could’ve made.
The former owner, Donna Doyle, makes the "... two sweet elderly gentlemen" :ROFLMAO: who unloaded that 14 year old shitbox of a car on Pallo look like amateurs. She's got to be laughing still over unloading that poorly built little place, the worst house on that block and built on a postage stamp with a big utility box out front, on Susan and Kylie and walking away with a sweet $150K profit in just a year.
Congrats to you, Ms. Doyle. (y)
That's how it's done! 💪

• Haha
BTW: That dumbass dwarf's idea of "Disney Club Level Cleaners"😂 is the funniest bleeping thing I've heard all morning and I've been looking over a number of insane political sites!
Was that stupid and laughable brainfart supposed to be a flex? :ROFLMAO:
'Disney's Club Level Cleaners' must indicate you have proven your cleaning bona fides and now have access to only the most expaansive':ROFLMAO: and lurrgury' cleaning materials; that you're able to 'whistle a happy tune' while cleaning; have cleaned Bob Iger's office at least once; and you are worthy to clean Walt's old private apartment in Cinderella's Castle.

I'm telling you, you can't make up that little fool's nonsensical verbal diarrhea. What a moronic midget.

******************"Disney's Club Level Cleaning Lady"*************************
_________________"I give cleaning a whole new meaning!"________________________

cleaningladdy.gif
cleaninglady.gif
cleaningg.gif
laugh-slam.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.