Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's cool, they even have templates. Should sow the seed into his empty head to get an allotment. Be something else he can give up on, haha
So many things he needs to do and will most likely not do right away. Like getting his parking permit.

Reactions: 9
Joking aside, this is one of the most important posts I've seen on this forum.
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm really not, sadly.
From the reference to Soarin' we know that the "gf" in question is Casey.
Whatever you think of her, nobody deserves this. This is a toxic, abusive, misogynist "relationship" and no young woman should be subjected to this kind of humiliation, in private or in public.
I don't know her personally, or anybody who does, but if anyone who does know her is reading this - please, it's long past time for an intervention.
Casey is clearly just an accessory for Kyle's "channel". He's utterly obsessed with it. And she'll be made the scapegoat for his obvious failings.
No woman (or man, I'd say the same if he was in a gay relationship) deserves this kind of abuse.
For the love of God, this isn't funny any more.
Casey, for God's sake, you can do better.
ANYBODY could do better.
EVERYBODY deserves better.
It's not funny to me either anymore. There's clear and evident signs, numerous signs, that Casey is in an abusive relationship, verbally and emotionally abusive and likely physically abusive too. It's easy to say "why doesn't she just leave" but unless you've ever found yourself in an abusive relationship with a narcissist, it's very hard to understand how hard that can be. And someone like Casey whose young, soft-spoken, more of an empath and who has never been in a relationship before is very susceptible to him... easy prey. They hide their 'true self' until later on in the relationship and that can all be observed here.

We heard all the stories of abuse from his ex Jacquelyn, and Kyle never changed.

I think (and hope) that her family caught on to what is going on, but Kyle has manipulated her into taking his side. This is very common. These abusers can and will turn you against your own friends and family.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ever since this moment, Casey has always been in the kitchen with his snacks ready while he sits on the couch and watches the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he punched or choked her out off camera that day.
I wouldn't be surprised one little bit. It's difficult to believe in 2024 that any woman would tolerate that kind of verbal abuse, and often verbal abuse can be just as vile and hurtful as physical abuse and the damage to the vicitm's self esteem, his or her psyche, can last a lifetime. ___ And yet, as Pallo isolates her more and more, she'll be less and less likely to break away in the near future.

"He' said he'd never do it again."
"He's really a good person and treates me like a princess most of the time."
"He says he's going to change."
blah...blah....blah

Stories like this are legion, common as dust in the wind. It's remarkable what someone in "love" is willing to tolerate, but, proverbially, 'love shouldn't hurt.' And that woman is in for a world of hurt soon. Count on it. She has family and friends around, but he's going to try to keep them away. It's difficult if not impossible to save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

I remember the legendary actor Lawrence Olivier in an interview after his divorce from and the death of Vivien Leigh (of Gone With The Wind fame).
He said her state of suffering from tuberculosis, denial and turning to alcohol and drugs to cope made their life together impossible, and in the end, after all the attempts to get her help from the best medical and psychiatric people in the country, he made at long last his deciison: "I knew that I had to go. I had to let her drown or drown with her. It was the most painfu decision I've ever made, the most painful l thing I've ever done."

Casey and Kyle are not Olivier & Leigh, but Casey will have some painful growing up, some painful choices to make. Those choices will come sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Look at the face Casey makes in the previously shown clip "in the future, ideally I'd rather be home right now, having some snacks ,,,". You can totally tell that she's been here before, her face is saying "here we go again". And this is all caught ON CAMERA. Imagine her day-to-day life. Kyle is a POS. No relationship is worth this.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 1.10.43 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Casey is in an abusive relationship, verbally and emotionally abusive and likely physically abusive too. It's easy to say "why doesn't she just leave" but unless you've ever found yourself in an abusive relationship with a narcissist, it's very hard to understand how hard that can be.
I agree and understand very well, from personal experience.
When I was Casey's age I was in a very similar relationship and it was emotionally devastating.
And a few years afterwards that narcissist had destroyed my self esteem so much that I entered into a similarly abusive relationship that lasted for four years because I felt it was all I could get.
Don't get me wrong, this was many, many years ago. I'm over it now. Not looking for sympathy, I'm a different person now. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than ever subject myself to that kind of negation of self again.
But it makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach to see anybody being treated this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's difficult to believe in 2024 that any woman would tolerate that kind of verbal abuse, and often verbal abuse can be just as vile and hurtful as physical abuse and the damage to the vicitm's self esteem, his or her psyche, can last a lifetime.
I think, as time progresses and people are are generally better informed, there might be less people that will be easily susceptible, but if you break someone anyone down long enough and you get them at a vulnerable time in their life, you can establish a coercion/control relationship over them eventually.

Reactions: 10
I think, as time progresses and people are are generally better informed, there might be less people that will be easily susceptible, but if you break someone anyone down long enough and you get them at a vulnerable time in their life, you can establish a coercion/control relationship over them eventually.
Narcissists prey on more empathetic and easy-going people. When Kyle said his favorite thing about Casey is that she's "low maintenance" this is what he meant. He said he dealt with "high maintenance" girls in the past and he was referring to his ex because she didn't take his crap and ultimately left him when she started seeing the signs of physical abuse coming.

They also are a completely different person in the early stages of the relationship. They can be VERY charming. In my experience that is what happened. And then over time more of their true self comes out when they feel they established more control and coercion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's clear things are returning to where they were before the A Con on the Seas vids, vids that did get a bump in views like every other vlogger on the cruise got. Hell, Pallo got NOTHING special. JoJo even equaled Pallo's views most days. It's also apparent that a number of those all-of-a-sudden spikes in views were bought views.

Today's Pallo Crapalooza vid on YouTube is a portent of things to come as he offers up whining, trips to Targets, complaining, hinting for gifts to fill that crackerbox, seething :ROFLMAO: over every little thing that goes wrong, flare ups of his "disease," 🤒 and freak outs of extreme paranoia over being so wide open to every critic and nutcase in Orlando who hates his guts or is a fan of his.

The ROWDIEST Restaurant At Disney World
For ALL You Can EAT Skillets

Oh pinch me! How bleeping exciting.
Your fans get to watch you all eat like pigs
at a trough. They've never seen that before.
sloth.gif

17,907 views 9 hours ago 👈 P I T I F U L
(y)1.2K ____ (n)1.6K
the end is nigh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a bit of catching up on TL. From the thread #65:

"Out of curiosity, I searched all his video transcripts for any mention of a bad back... there's none. Other than one video where he claims he broke his back as a kid and that's why he's so short."

He said in the moving vlog he doesn't like to lift heavy thing because of his back.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I had a bit of catching up on TL. From the thread #65:

"Out of curiosity, I searched all his video transcripts for any mention of a bad back... there's none. Other than one video where he claims he broke his back as a kid and that's why he's so short."

He said in the moving vlog he doesn't like to lift heavy thing because of his back.
Total bullshit. He's yammered about a "rod that was supposed to be put in his back that would have made him taller." Laughably stupid. What was it going to do, stretch him out an additional 6 inches?
Utter idiocy and nonsense.
laughing-funny.gif
I can only repeat something I said earlier.

No one in the history of the world has ever ‘lost’ height because of a broken back WITHOUT a severe and debilitating crooked spine being the result OR paralysis putting them into a wheelchair.
WTF is he suggesting, that 6” of his spine was removed?😂

I can agree that the craven coward has no spine , but as much as he lies, he should be able to come up with a better whopper than that for his dwarfish size.

Reactions: 11
Total bullshit. He's yammered about a "rod that was supposed to be put in his back that would have made him taller." Laughably stupid. What was it going to do, stretch him out an additional 6 inches?
My posture would straighten out at least a little bit if a six inch rod went up my back side... Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My posture would straighten out at least a little bit if a six inch rod went up my back side... Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.
With Kyle's head so far up his backside, I don't think there'd be room for a rod. :ROFLMAO:

headass.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Image 2-11-24 at 12.44 PM.jpeg

Even if he hires someone to put the shelves up, he should keep that person on the payroll to fix FUTURE holes in the wall. As his stans like to say, "IYKYK!" 🥔 👊

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why didn't oar baller just pay all cash instead of having to deal with $900k of extra interest?

Reactions: 13
I just cannot understand oar boy. He’s so inconsistent. In today’s dump he actually pronounces lodge correctly, but then says cannon instead of canyon. I do love though how he got flack for that in the comments LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.