Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to wrangle up my old highschool posse for a good old fashion Tee-Peeing. Problem is, no mature trees on the property. Shucks. He loves his toilet paper! 🧻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He says "he thinks" TRON ILL's were $16 each. It's been $20 forever. Always has been. Make me think he didn't pay for it. How could you go to Disney as much as he does and not know what things cost?

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 8.33.27 AM.png

Reactions: 10
Would love to wrangle up my old highschool posse for a good old fashion Tee-Peeing. Problem is, no mature trees on the property. Shucks. He loves his toilet paper! 🧻
Love those high school days mischief and TPing. Just wait until the magnolias in the zero-lot-line side yard and smack dab in front of the house get a little bigger. And will they EVER get bigger!!

Reactions: 4
I know these kids have never been to Disney but they know NOTHING about any rides or anything. Just so odd when Kyle and his parents and sister are OBSESSED with Disney and go constantly. They never talk to the grandkids about it?

View attachment 2773211
I find this entire situation odd. Since “Stud Muffin” is likely a half-brother, I can assume he lived with his biological mother growing up. This might explain the reasons why he didn’t go to Disney with Alexa and Tater in the 90’s/00’s. One could even assume Tater and Stud Muffin are not that close…but all that gets thrown out when we learned Tater went to live with Stud Muffin for a long time after Tater was caught hooking up with a middle school girl. That would imply they are closer than it seems. Something is so off on this. Didn’t someone say there is a half-sister out there too? Or maybe that was a reference to half sister-in-law.

Reactions: 8
I find this entire situation odd. Since “Stud Muffin” is likely a half-brother, I can assume he lived with his biological mother growing up. This might explain the reasons why he didn’t go to Disney with Alexa and Tater in the 90’s/00’s. One could even assume Tater and Stud Muffin are not that close…but all that gets thrown out when we learned Tater went to live with Stud Muffin for a long time after Tater was caught hooking up with a middle school girl. That would imply they are closer than it seems. Something is so off on this. Didn’t someone say there is a half-sister out there too? Or maybe that was a reference to half sister-in-law.
There is a half sister.

• Wow
Yep very odd and yes as Disney_Fan said there is a half-sister. Both his brother and SIL are on Linkedin so they make a nice living so I don't think it has to do with money but you just never know.

First ever flight too for the daughter who is 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the brother was married when he took him in as wouldn't that be like 13 years ago? He is married 17.

Reactions: 2
The brother took him in after the 12 year old girl incident, which was around 10 years ago.
Kile would have been 20 though. I thought he was still in high school?
---
So it WAS after high school. Grayson is 12 now. 21/22 years old. 8 or 9 years ago.

1708619586913.png

---
---
So it WAS after high school. Grayson is 12 now. 21/22 years old. 8 or 9 years ago.

Sooo...what wouldn't that be AFTER college?

1708619586913.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---

View attachment 2773293
---
Can't know for certain since everything out of Kylie's mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. It appears to have happened after senior year and I recall him also saying he went to live with him because he was "weird" and going through a bunch of issues which he didn't elaborate.

Can't know for certain since everything out of Kylie's mouth should be taken with a grain of salt. It appears to have happened after senior year and I recall him also saying he went to live with him because he was "weird" and going through a bunch of issues which he didn't elaborate.
From the vlog, Grayson was 3/4 years old so that would have made him 21/22. He would have been done with college at that point. Odd.,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.