Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie thinks it’s a flex that his cleaning lady worked as a housekeeper at Disney in the club level! 😂😂😂

Oh and he wants to make sure the haters know he got approved for the house the same day! 😂

And let’s not forget his racist ass bringing up how “well spoken” his realtor Mike was. Kyle can’t believe a black person could be so professional! SMDH

Apparently the house’s seller was “renting the house” from Kyle till he came back from his cruise?!! Lmao sure Jan! 😂😂😂
View attachment 2751479
View attachment 2751481
View attachment 2751482
I’ve done a rent back twice. It’s pretty common due to all the moving parts.

Reactions: 6
Kyle is the biggest brat on the planet. First of all, he complains about how expensive Dyson vacuums are, but then when they look at non-Dyson vacuums, he complains that they “look cheap.”

Then we have this:

He wants them to retire and move down there so they can do everything for him.

(By the way, how do you post longer videos on here? I can only post clips that are like less than 10 seconds or else it’s too big. I’d love to be able to post longer clips)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He spent the whole day and vlog hemming and hawing over bat damn couch and table. Good way to make everyone else do the work you don’t want to. Someone should’ve smacked him and said “deal with it there are fish to fry”
---
Btw who vacuumed for him at the apartment if he didn’t have a vacuum?

Reactions: 9
Kyle is the biggest brat on the planet. First of all, he complains about how expensive Dyson vacuums are, but then when they look at non-Dyson vacuums, he complains that they “look cheap.”

Then we have this:

View attachment 2752434

(By the way, how do you post longer videos on here? I can only post clips that are like less than 10 seconds or else it’s too big. I’d love to be able to post longer clips)
I use Techsmith Capture

Reactions: 4
Happy National Hangover Day Everybody!

I can't even figure out how to upload a png to the site...

The Snacks....and THE BEER maid obviously brought hers over from her apartment, then lugged it back without kpussy ever lifting a finger to help her.

Reactions: 10
I would never purchase anything from Ashley Furniture its quality is horrible.
It’s fine “starter” furniture. I had a couch a chairs from there that looked nice and were comfy, but 7 years later absolutely had to be replaced. If I could afford a $5k/month mortgage, I wouldn’t be looking there!

I also wouldn’t purchase a coffee table that takes up THE ENTIRE ROOM, regardless of where it’s from 😂
---
He spent the whole day and vlog hemming and hawing over bat damn couch and table. Good way to make everyone else do the work you don’t want to. Someone should’ve smacked him and said “deal with it there are fish to fry”
---
Didn’t he have a vlog where Casey brought her vacuum over? I might be imaging that, but I think it happened.

• Haha

Then we have this:

View attachment 2752434

OMG that clip. DADx3 looks infuriated when he's begging them to retire and be his full-time servants. He's such an infantile little brat. So out of touch with the real world.

Kyle: "You could do this for me [full time].. you guys gotta retire... can you guys retire pweassseeee!?!?"
DADx3: "Can't :mad:"
Kyle: "Why? Come onnnnnn" **little witch moaning noises**

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
still no yard for a dog to run around. can totally see him taking it across the street to that strip of green and never picking up after it.

house looks decent and a nice pool with hot tub and the shallow lounging area
I could absolutely see him walking it down the street, letting it tit on one of is neighbors lawns and running off giggling. It's just the sort of white trash move someone like white trash Pallo would make.

On second thought, walking it would probably be 'Casey's job' to do before she goes off to her real job and he sleeps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle correctly “guesses” the price of the golf buggy outside of target…. Definately raging that ATW bought one first 🤣

• Haha
OMG that clip. DADx3 looks infuriated when he's begging them to retire and be his full-time servants. He's such an infantile little brat. So out of touch with the real world.

Kyle: "You could do this for me [full time].. you guys gotta retire... can you guys retire pweassseeee!?!?"
When somebody says they can't retire its about the $$$. And Squirt wants to know why. Yes he is out of touch. And edit that out! How embarrassing for his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oar boy missed out on a resort styled gem!
Corner lot with a lot of amenities including a waterpark

Even with the HOA fees, after 15 years he'd still have paid less and got way more out of it.

Reactions: 8

The disgusting little prick cannot grasp the fact the HE is the reason they can't retire, his ability to keep them on some budget airline heading to Orlando to bail out his crying, whining, raging, loser ass again and again and again. He's drained them emotionally and financially and his only thought is HIMSELF and what more he can get out of them. ~shockface!~
How Creepy Clown's other two children must in truth despise Kyle and Sour Susan and Alexa__ and how they must resent the old clown DAD. They aren't even an afterthought in that hideous white trash family any longer. It's all about Grifty and his needs. It's a sick, dysfunctional and twisted dynamic but not uncommon where a second wife and her kids are concerned. Sour Susan's focus is on HER kids and, in truth, she doesn't give a tinker's damn about those from another mother. To her, they're just outsiders and Ger is too old and dependent on her to object to any degree. Alexa is more independent and mentally stable than her mentally challenged brother and so HE will always be the center of attention in that 'new' family and he knows and depends on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When somebody says they can't retire its about the $$$. And Squirt wants to know why. Yes he is out of touch. And edit that out! How embarrassing for his parents.
I could see why DADx3 looked so angry. I don't have any sympathy for the parents, but in that one moment, I completely understood how he must feel with the man-child brat begging him to retire when he knows he can't afford to.

Someone needed to smack this punk in the face a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I could absolutely see him walking it down the street, letting it tit on one of is neighbors lawns and running off giggling. It's just the sort of white trash move someone like white trash Pallo would make.

On second thought, walking it would probably be 'Casey's job' to do before she goes off to her real job and he sleeps in.
Everyone and their bleeping brother has a Ring doorbell these days. Oar boy would run off giggling as the whole episode was filmed and posted for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone and their bleeping brother has a Ring doorbell these days. Oar boy would run off giggling as the whole episode was filmed and posted for all to see.
Then he'd post a popcorn GIF in the neighborhood Facebook group after the video made its way there.

Once he got the HOA fine in the mail, he'd cry and seethe and call his parents to make them deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Then he'd post a popcorn GIF in the neighborhood Facebook group after the video made its way there.
By the look of that neighborhood, the HOA likely keeps a nice close eye on their Facebook page (if they have one), their association's forum (most HOA management companies provide an online forum for service requests, community complaints, parking violations, community chatter, etc.), and the now ubiquitous Ring App that seems to get every squirrel fart reported around our neighborhood. Oar boy will likely find himself on the outs with the rest of the community in short order, given that there are some legitimate seven-figure homes in there.

Once he got the HOA fine in the mail, he'd cry and seethe and call his parents to make them deal with it.
He has yet to comprehend and discover what it means to be a homeowner.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.