Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's already isolating her, playing on her sad desperation, undoubtedly hinting how lucky she is because so many other woman want a big celebrity like him 😂, and one of the first moves of an abusive partner is isolating the vicitm and making her dependent on him. HE's her ONLY focus and everyone, family and friends, come in a distant second.
The signs of abuse are all there.
  • We all saw how Casey's personality changed over the year, how she used to call him out and correct him. All of that stopped.
  • At Hoop De Doo, when he ran off to the bathroom after her and her friends laughed at him. Then made her forcibly smile in front of the camera next to him which was uncomfortable to watch.
  • We saw how upset Casey was during the times he tried to guilt her into riding Soarin'
  • Raising his voice at her and getting in her face about how he's upset that she didn't have snacks and drinks ready for his Packers game.
  • The complete lack of consideration for her moving, he didn't bother to help her at all, doesn't let her park in the garage, takes up almost all of the closet for himself.
I could type up an entire page of examples.

I always thought it was odd how he tells her not to watch the videos, how she never interacts with his fans online and how she mentioned she never reads the comments. He keeps her isolated away because he's worried about her finding the truth. I'd love to know what he told her about Tattle.

She used to have an account on Twitter, and when people started warning her, the account was quickly deleted.

This is all behavior from a malignant narcissist who is isolating her and making her wholly dependent on him. It's also why he wants her to quit her job. Once she quits her job and is living in his house, there's nowhere she can go. He also drove a wedge between her and her family. That's a common manipulation tactic from narcissists & abusers. He isolated her from her friends too (after Hoop De Doo she never talked about her friends again and they never appeared again).

This is all to ensure that HE is her only focus and to make sure that others can't get in the way of his control over her.

She's an adult and can make her own decisions, but I do have some sympathy for her because I've experienced abuse firsthand like this. I look back and wonder how I fell for it, but it's hard for her to understand what is going on unless she understands the psychology behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Snacks must have been on Casey’s to do list. 🙄

We learned Kyle cannot go to Publix and get his own football game snacks a few weeks ago. She had to shop and prepare those for him after working all day.

He’s such an unappreciative lazy a$$.

Will Kyle be hosting a Superbowl party in his house today?

Reactions: 13
Maybe one of those neighbors will turn up here on Tattle. So, who in his neighborhood will be the first to play " ring and run"?
With all the enemies and critics he's made right there in the Celebration area specifically and Orlando area in general, and with pics of that wide open crackerbox in that ungated area and his address plastered all over his online sites and here, he'll be lucky if he isn't SWATTED ___ especially giving some demented person the excuse to do it because of the cardboard on windows and all the blinds shut.
The neighbors have got to be suspicous already. Someone mentioned 'The Streisand Effect' of unintentional consequences earlier. Oar' Kylie is inviting it in spades. 😂

"Careful boys! We got a report he's hiding drugs,
weapons and stolen Lorcana cards.":eek::ROFLMAO:

swat-team-swat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Congrats @jipeta2021 for the winning thread title.

Oar boy has moved into his new luxurie house but is frightened someone will guess where he lives by having the blinds down and cardboard over the front door window.

Neighbours probably think he's setting up a grow, 😉
OMG I’m honored! 😂

Reactions: 11
This photo was posted 3 days ago. He said in todays video he hadn’t been to Disney in a while. So todays video has to be a minimum of 4 days ago. But he works so hard… 100 hour work week

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look who deleted their tweet about punching Casey on their sock puppet

006701.png

We already have the screenshots, squirt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kyle SEETHING like a pussy ass witch boy about his cleaners. I wonder how many times a day Casey sees this! View attachment 2750624

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle SEETHING like a pussy ass witch boy about his cleaners. I wonder how many times a day Casey sees this! View attachment 2750624View attachment 2750642
They're sending the same cleaning person back? I hope she uses his toothbrush to clean the toilets.
---
OMG that second video you posted. He's losing his mind. About to punch a wall 🤣
He's also asking for a refund so he gets a two free cleanings 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Remember this. Alexa smirking, The Pallo Handmaiden near tears becasue The Midget is trying to bully her to ride 'Soarin' although she's terrified of it.
She better get used to this treatment (if she hasn't already) because it's going to get much, much..... much worse and very soon as the pressures mount on the dwarf.

• Sad
  • Angry
SEETHE you little witch :ROFLMAO: 😂

006702.png

Imagine having such a pampered life that a sub-par cleaning job causes this much stress, rage, and anxiety :ROFLMAO:
Luckily DADx3 is there to patch up any holes in the drywall.

• Haha
  • Angry
Pallo is infatuated with "The Bachelor" TV program, it's been well documented. In todays video he claims his mom wants to watch it, and she basically says she doesn't care for it much, but we all know it's his own indulgence. As they watch TV, 'geriatric the clown' still installs soft close hardware on his cabinets. Soft close hardware is important to Kyle because that's what they have on the cruise ships.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember this. Alexa smirking, The Pallo Handmaiden near tears becasue The Midget is trying to bully her to ride 'Soarin' although she's terrified of it.
She better get used to this treatment (if she hasn't already) because it's going to get much, much..... much worse and very soon as the pressures mount on the dwarf.

Wow, all I can say is this is one effed up family. The look on Alexa's face clearly shows whose side she is on. And at one time Kyle was trying to pass them off as BFFs. I don't think anyone in the Pallo family actually likes Casey. She's just a doormat to all of them.

• Sad
So, let me get this straight. Kylie isn't helping his elderly parents unpack his tit and fix his cupboards, etc? Yet he's tired from watching them? And on top of that didn't have any food or drinks in the house for them? Wow, he really is something isn't he?? What a lazy loser.

Reactions: 21
So I have tried to watch Pallo several times. I rarely make it through a whole video. Would someone be kind enough to explain how his Nazi ideology has been shown? I won't be upset at a polite refusal as I may be asking a lot.

Reactions: 3
Wow, all I can say is this is one effed up family. The look on Alexa's face clearly shows whose side she is on. And at one time Kyle was trying to pass them off as BFFs. I don't think anyone in the Pallo family actually likes Casey. She's just a doormat to all of them.
My dear late Grandmother used to say, and she was a wise lady, that "...the only thing worse than being in an abusive relationship for a day is being in an abusive relationship for a day and a minute."

And Casey's not only in an abusive relationship with The Angry Elf, but also with Alexa who obviously resents that she's taking the attention from her from her brother, the only male thing that's ever paid much attention to her.
As I said earlier. Good luck to Casey. She's going to need it. She'll always be a distant 2nd when it comes to his sister/wife.
alexahulk.jpg
kyle& alexa 1.jpg

Oh, I do hope Casey remembered to pick up his snacks for the game.
(*I have no doubt he'd look at this pic and be proud of looking so tough
so 'based,' against some drywall. :ROFLMAO: )
338.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pallo is infatuated with "The Bachelor" TV program, it's been well documented. In todays video he claims his mom wants to watch it, and she basically says she doesn't care for it much, but we all know it's his own indulgence. As they watch TV, 'geriatric the clown' still installs soft close hardware on his cabinets. Soft close hardware is important to Kyle because that's what they have on the cruise ships.
The fact that he's now a homeowner, and is sitting around watching The Bachelor while his elderly and poor health dad installs soft close hardware on his drawers and cabinets is just sad. At least offer to help, or go over there and LEARN something as a skill that will help you be a "homeowner."
---
So I have tried to watch Pallo several times. I rarely make it through a whole video. Would someone be kind enough to explain how his Nazi ideology has been shown? I won't be upset at a polite refusal as I may be asking a lot.
I wrote a detailed recap here: https://tattle.life/threads/kyle-pa...hit-he-isnt-even-the-fart.43898/post-18245409

• Heart
View attachment 2750444
Domestic Violence, it’s all fun and games for him. 🤢
Joking aside, this is one of the most important posts I've seen on this forum.
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm really not, sadly.
From the reference to Soarin' we know that the "gf" in question is Casey.
Whatever you think of her, nobody deserves this. This is a toxic, abusive, misogynist "relationship" and no young woman should be subjected to this kind of humiliation, in private or in public.
I don't know her personally, or anybody who does, but if anyone who does know her is reading this - please, it's long past time for an intervention.
Casey is clearly just an accessory for Kyle's "channel". He's utterly obsessed with it. And she'll be made the scapegoat for his obvious failings.
No woman (or man, I'd say the same if he was in a gay relationship) deserves this kind of abuse.
For the love of God, this isn't funny any more.
Casey, for God's sake, you can do better.
ANYBODY could do better.
EVERYBODY deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, I do hope Casey remembered to pick up his snacks for the game.
(*I have no doubt he'd look at this pic and be proud of looking so tough
so 'based,' against some drywall. :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 2750792
Ever since this moment, Casey has always been in the kitchen with his snacks ready while he sits on the couch and watches the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he punched or choked her out off camera that day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.