Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @jipeta2021 for the winning thread title.

Oar boy has moved into his new luxurie house but is frightened someone will guess where he lives by having the blinds down and cardboard over the front door window.

Neighbours probably think he's setting up a grow, 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the new thread title! Congrats jipeta! (y)
It always is telling, but so laughable that cowardly little Kyle Pallo chooses to hide behind Nazi sock puppets online to 'own the hatters.' I have no doubt he has a love for the Nazi mythos, the tall blonde Aryan gods who would be the coming Master Race, Nietzsche's Ubermensch. Perhaps in the fevered swamp that passes for his mind, he thinks of himself as that ideal Nazi Superman.

Yet when he looks in the mirror, he sees a dwarfish little mentally and emotionally disabled man-baby with a bad eye and a chronic disease. He's the perfect example of the Untermensch, the undesirable genetically inferior people who were the first rounded up and exterminated. Pallo would have been among the first to be rounded up, gassed and burned.

He's such a tough little Nazi in real life, huh?
Seig Heil Kyle _____ 😂
nazichicken.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed how hard his stans try to rationalize the man-child's behavior.... reminds me of ShaunC trying to say he doesn't smell because some people can go weeks without a shower and smell like a bouquet of flowers.

They have an excuse for everything to convince themselves that Lil' Kylie is this humble, innocent 'Disney kid' who can do no wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Here's another home project for his list. Mattamy's idiot landscape team planting magnolia trees between zero-lot line homes? Poor tree is going to need constant maintenance or just get plain pulled out.
S5094085_19_0.jpeg

• Haha
Here's another home project for his list. Mattamy's idiot landscape team planting magnolia trees between zero-lot line homes? Poor tree is going to need constant maintenance or just get plain pulled out.
View attachment 2750341
Spot on:
[American Landscaping Society: If you're going to plant a Magnolia tree on your property, it's best to measure at least 50 feet away from your house to ensure you don't run into a lot of trouble as the tree matures. Magnolias are stunning landscape plantings but you must understand how quickly they grow, how messy the thick fleshy leaves can be and how vigilant you should be in maintaining them or they will quickly become a problem for any homeowner using them to improve his landscape.]

Well, since that Crackerbox doens't have 50' to spare ANYWHERE 😂 I'd say problems are a certainty.
---
I noticed how hard his stans try to rationalize the man-child's behavior.... reminds me of ShaunC trying to say he doesn't smell because some people can go weeks without a shower and smell like a bouquet of flowers.

They have an excuse for everything to convince themselves that Lil' Kylie is this humble, innocent 'Disney kid' who can do no wrong.
And with all the info online about him and simply observing his behavior, they are dimwitted, willfully ignorant, newbies or simply craving attention themselves. Many like Shaun are just attention whores who like to siphon off some notice and recognition for themselves and so endlessly troll and right fight. They are to be pitied and laughed at.
blind.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His stans all think he's hiding a beautiful garden and yard as a surprise... 🤭

006696.png

• Haha
006700.png

006699.png

Domestic Violence, it’s all fun and games for him. 🤢

kyle-pallo-abuser2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Maybe one of those neighbors will turn up here on Tattle. So, who in his neighborhood will be the first to play " ring and run"?

• Haha
Maybe one of those neighbors will turn up here on Tattle. So, who in his neighborhood will be the first to play " ring and run"?
Oh lord, it would probably end up like the bizarre time an account started commenting on the Tracker thread, claiming it was several people from the HOA in their gated community. Their stories slowly unraveled and they were never heard from again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2750444
View attachment 2750445

I'm glad that domestic violence is all fun and games to him.
Just wait until the pressures mount quickly. She better have on her running shoes and/or be ready to flee.
He's abusive scum, a PAB cowardly alcoholic with a short fuse and ready to assault a frail woman,
But she's all in and, if she survives a rage fit, perhaps she'll take her lumps and get out.
He's already isolating her, playing on her sad desperation, undoubtedly hinting how lucky she is because so many other woman want a big celebrity like him 😂, and one of the first moves of an abusive partner is isolating the vicitm and making her dependent on him. HE's her ONLY focus and everyone, family and friends, come in a distant second.
Sorry I'm, at this point, finding it difficult to muster up one oz of sympathy or empathy for her.
She's a grown ass woman who picked the Angry Dwarf. Good luck to her.

caseypeter.jpg
CASEYBITCH.jpg

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.