Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't suggesting he faked anything. By "cheated" I mean waited until he had two good tax returns, even though those might be outliers. Waited until he had his 2023 income locked down to get at least one more good year of income, but not necessarily reflective of income moving forward.

Not sure i understand this logic. Has Jojo stated he CAN'T afford a house? Has he indicated he is even looking? Given his numbers, if Adam the Woo can afford a house, why should we assume Jojo can't?
I'm just perplexed that someone like Kyle can clear the financial hurdles to buy a house but vloggers who are on a higher tier from him haven't. Ofc there's so many variables to consider and I don't follow JoJo, but I just assume everyone has the desire to be a homeowner, and sooner rather than later.

Is Emily Enchanted going to announce her house hunting series in 2024 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just perplexed that someone like Kyle can clear the financial hurdles to buy a house but vloggers who are on a higher tier from him haven't. Ofc there's so many variables to consider and I don't follow JoJo, but I just assume everyone has the desire to be a homeowner, and sooner rather than later.

It depends a lot on the niche and advertiser CPMs. I saw a few videos of YouTubers showing their revenue, similar or slightly more views than Kyle and they were making ~$1,500 per month.

The CPM rates for Disney/travel content must be $15-$20 range. Some YouTubers will only earn $1 per 1,000 views. Really depends on a lot of factors, engagement, etc.

Reactions: 6

Kyle mentioned in a few vlogs that his Mom acted as his banker. Most vloggers probably don’t have someone handling the day to day financial side.

Look at Nate. He let his LLC go inactive with the state for several months. [while trying to get a trademark under the LLC ] Does he still have an outstanding-unpaid traffic issue?

As for Adam he mentioned in a vlog that he doesn’t pay his taxes quarterly. That it’s easier for him to set the money aside and pay once a year when he gets his taxes done, even if there’s a hit for not filing quarterly.

JoJo doesn’t seem to want the responsibility for a house..or anything these days. His interest seems to doing what he wants and getting the next drink. 🙄 Look at his SummerHouse vlogs. He had 3 drinks with lunch.

Last edited:
7 pages of this thread has KP like:
View attachment 2710142View attachment 2710145

How I want KP to be like:
View attachment 2710147
He has an overpriced house that will eventually make him punch another wall. Who cares? Can't even add anything to the house to make it any better. Wedged between two bigger houses, no pool, no yard. I'm just ready to watch him get even more stressed out.
KP is going to be on Cloud 9 and really feeling himself for the next few months. He'll be flexing non-stop about his overpriced house and posting about how his life is perfect and he's #SoBlessed.

But then the complaints will start up. He'll say he wishes he had a yard. He hates being so close to his neighbors. If his views continue to drop, he'll go full grift mode. Flare-ups of his condition, woe is me woods walks about how stressed he is, begging for funds on livestreams, etc. He'll blame the house purchase for the lack of travel and "BIG THINGS IN 2024." It's all so predictable.

Mini-man may feel like he won at life and really 'owned the hatters' but karma is coming. When his YouTube "career" fails, he'll have no skills for anything else. In his 30s with nothing on his resume. If the Clown Posse can't rescue his house, he'll have to fire sale it.

Reactions: 5

Again, you are assuming they WANT to get houses. Maybe they don't. Maybe they are saving up for bigger houses, or looking in other areas. I know plenty of people in NYC, Chicago, and LA who can and do make enough money to purchase a house, but simply don't want to. For some, it's because it means adding a work commute and all of that associated stress. For others, the volatile housing market and inflated prices have tempered their enthusiasm for such a larger capital expenditure. For some, they just don't want to feel tethered to any particular place.

Reactions: 4
We still want to see how he manages to insure the home and pay bills, HOA and taxes all while being the big travel vlogger that he claims to be.

And something seems off. Like this was all in play a long time ago. According to this, he never changed his address when he moved out of the bro-spot. Per FL law, your name and address changes must be updated on BOTH your driver license/ID Card and title/registration within 30 days after changing your name or address.

View attachment 2709854

Maybe Susan has been putting funds in an account for Kyle so he had the down payment. We know someone in NY that bought a condo and her parents deposited funds monthly to cover the mortgage payment. They paid for the condo but the payments came out under her name. Parents can do some strange things for coddled kids.
LOL! Kylie doesn’t know how to sign his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We still want to see how he manages to insure the home and pay bills, HOA and taxes all while being the big travel vlogger that he claims to be.

And something seems off. Like this was all in play a long time ago. According to this, he never changed his address when he moved out of the bro-spot. Per FL law, your name and address changes must be updated on BOTH your driver license/ID Card and title/registration within 30 days after changing your name or address.

View attachment 2709854

Maybe Susan has been putting funds in an account for Kyle so he had the down payment. We know someone in NY that bought a condo and her parents deposited funds monthly to cover the mortgage payment. They paid for the condo but the payments came out under her name. Parents can do some strange things for coddled kids.
Absolutely! That was much of my point earlier referring to Susan as Kyle's 'personal' guarantor. He knows she'd let the old clown drop dead and walk over the red-nosed body to help him first____ and the sister and brother from another mother don't mean tit to her.

Her special sickly runt, no matter what sort of problem child (r@pist / bigot / racist..etc) means little to her. She'll enable that and make excuses for his disgusting and depraved behaviors. He's her baby and she still views him as the precious little one eyed, sickly simian she gave birth to 30 years ago. She'll put them all in jeopardy for his sake. He's the rotten apple of her eye and that's all there is to it. ___ And he knows it. 👈😎

kylemonkey.jpg
090.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
If we accept that KP actually is making good money, then his stinginess and grifting are even more repulsive. It’s one thing to be broke and begging. But to be “rich” and grifting is disgusting. If he can afford that house on his own, he should be paying for every meal when his family visits. He should’ve bought Alexa her headphones for her birthday. He should’ve bought his mom 2 Disney platters she wanted for Mother’s Day. He should be buying Casey real jewelry and not $18 trinkets from Epcot. What a disgusting cheap excuse of a man! He keeps all his money to flex a house purchase but he cannot show generosity with the people he supposedly loves.

KP may think he’s owning the hatters with this house, but this just confirms how selfish, stingy, and greedy he is. He would’ve garnered more understanding for his actions if he were dirt poor. 🤮
Well said 🫡

Reactions: 9
If we accept that KP actually is making good money, then his stinginess and grifting are even more repulsive. It’s one thing to be broke and begging. But to be “rich” and grifting is disgusting. If he can afford that house on his own, he should be paying for every meal when his family visits. He should’ve bought Alexa her headphones for her birthday. He should’ve bought his mom 2 Disney platters she wanted for Mother’s Day. He should be buying Casey real jewelry and not $18 trinkets from Epcot. What a disgusting cheap excuse of a man! He keeps all his money to flex a house purchase but he cannot show generosity with the people he supposedly loves.

KP may think he’s owning the hatters with this house, but this just confirms how selfish, stingy, and greedy he is. He would’ve garnered more understanding for his actions if he were dirt poor. 🤮
Agreed. Also all of his talk he used to do in his vlogs about how he wants to help his family when he finally makes good YouTube money was a lie. He could have paid off his parents mortgage. Instead he mooches from them and uses them when they come down. He's a real POS.

I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.

Those figures shown on his phone were probably accurate then, and he's actually bringing in almost $400k per year just off ads.
I think Kyle is unlikely to be making $400K per year. If he were, Susan wouldn’t have needed to encourage him to find other streams of revenue and Casey would not have pointed out the livestream Wednesday Wine and Unwind idea. If he were making $400K annually, he could easily afford his house without changing a single part of his lifestyle. That logic holds the same for an annual income of $300K or $200K.

Kyle likely makes 6 figures since he’s confident he can support Casey if she quits her job. So that puts him in the $100K-$199K range. Based on the mortgage he can carry, I would surmise he makes $150K-180K. It’s a whole lot more than anyone should be getting for just walking around a theme park for 3 hours a day, but it’s not $400K.

When I was younger, a person once told me that earning $100K in NYC was just above poverty level due to the high COL in NYC. Orlando shouldn’t be as expensive as NYC, but with Kyle’s expensive house, impulsive spending habits, and need for luggjury, he may be just a hair from poverty if he’s not very careful. It’ll be interesting to see how he proceeds forward. Pass the popcorn!

Reactions: 12
If he makes enough to afford that down payment on his own, why didn’t he fly up to visit his Dad when he was really sick and asked all of his viewers to pray while he got surgery? Just for Superchats?

It’s fishy as duck. I stand firm in that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just curious… is anyone on X discussing this whole house situation? I’d be curious to hear what they are saying.

If he makes enough to afford that down payment on his own, why didn’t he fly up to visit his Dad when he was really sick and asked all of his viewers to pray while he got surgery? Just for Superchats?

I still say there’s a devil’s bargain here, especially among The Midget, the Handmaiden and The Clowns of Suckville. This is NOT the house Grifty wanted by a long shot. Oh its a 'starter'.......well, SURE JAN. No yard / small rooms / no gated community / no pool / not a new build / not even the optimal Celebration addy. He’s NOT going to be happy there for long. That’s a certainty.

I still say it’s the retirement place for the parents in a couple of years when her nonagenarian parents are kaput. It's possible she and her Mini Man worked out a deal, that Devil's Bargain mentioned, and he's on the mortgage (He would never have lived it down had she been on it with him.) and she may be on the deed. She helps with some monthy payment (as perhaps went on at the lurggg-jerry apartment) and eventually she takes over the mortgage or retires it with her inheritance from her parents (now in that retirement home beyond the Pearly Gates) when she moves down with GerBozo___ if he hasn't joined her folk in St. Peter's Retirement Home.
I'd take the sketchiest bet in Vegas before I'd trust WeeMan to ANY extent to keep his word or honor an unwritten deal.

Parents do stupid things for their kids, and these have gone above and beyond for their Manic Midget time and again.

All speculation, but it would be wrong not to speculate. :ROFLMAO:
steve-carrell-michaelscott.gif
:cool:

I agree! It’s very fishy and if he really is making that bank then WTF 🤬 The grifting mf is even worse than I thought. I mean, you can’t get much worse than what he spews X using his sock puppet account, but still! I think that’s why I have no problem questioning how tf he was able to afford that house. He’s just gross 🤢 I guess I’m biased because I’ve seen so much of the hate that he spews on X and yes I know that it’s not 100% that Kyle is the one behind that account, but come on! Even Stevie Wonder can see it’s Kyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm now expecting to hear that Magical Meg has purchased an $800,000 home in Lake Nona.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Kyle is unlikely to be making $400K per year. If he were, Susan wouldn’t have needed to encourage him to find other streams of revenue and Casey would not have pointed out the livestream Wednesday Wine and Unwind idea. If he were making $400K annually, he could easily afford his house without changing a single part of his lifestyle. That logic holds the same for an annual income of $300K or $200K.

Kyle likely makes 6 figures since he’s confident he can support Casey if she quits her job. So that puts him in the $100K-$199K range. Based on the mortgage he can carry, I would surmise he makes $150K-180K. It’s a whole lot more than anyone should be getting for just walking around a theme park for 3 hours a day, but it’s not $400K.

When I was younger, a person once told me that earning $100K in NYC was just above poverty level due to the high COL in NYC. Orlando shouldn’t be as expensive as NYC, but with Kyle’s expensive house, impulsive spending habits, and need for luggjury, he may be just a hair from poverty if he’s not very careful. It’ll be interesting to see how he proceeds forward. Pass the popcorn!
I agree… he’s definitely not making $300k+ per year… there’s just no way. And while it’s true that his channel isn’t doing as well as it has in the past, if he was making that much money, he shouldn’t be worried at all about a small dip in viewers or stagnant subscribers. He would just have to focus on maintaining his current Stan base . But yes, his mom and Casey were talking to him about other revenue (including super chats which is easy money), he wants to have merch, and he wants to have his Patreon active again and even talking about opening back up the PO Box. Not to mention he’s been SO STRESSED lately, most likely because he’s coming to terms with the fact that he just dumped a significant amount of his savings (if it’s even all his money) into a house that he already considered a starter home before he even moved in, and that he doesn’t even seem that excited about in the first place.

All of that is not congruent with someone who would be in the top percentage of earners in this country. Why would he be freaking out and trying to make even more money if he was already making $300k+? Not to mention this is Kyle and he is shady and he just can’t be trusted about ANYTHING… even basic Disney information!

Reactions: 10
I agree… he’s definitely not making $300k+ per year… there’s just no way. And while it’s true that his channel isn’t doing as well as it has in the past, if he was making that much money, he shouldn’t be worried at all about a small dip in viewers or stagnant subscribers. He would just have to focus on maintaining his current Stan base . But yes, his mom and Casey were talking to him about other revenue (including super chats which is easy money), he wants to have merch, and he wants to have his Patreon active again and even talking about opening back up the PO Box. Not to mention he’s been SO STRESSED lately, most likely because he’s coming to terms with the fact that he just dumped a significant amount of his savings (if it’s even all his money) into a house that he already considered a starter home before he even moved in, and that he doesn’t even seem that excited about in the first place.

All of that is not congruent with someone who would be in the top percentage of earners in this country. Why would he be freaking out and trying to make even more money if he was already making $300k+? Not to mention this is Kyle and he is shady and he just can’t be trusted about ANYTHING… even basic Disney information!
Strapped for cash if you need $10,000 from the Seller to pay closing costs.

Reactions: 4

I think we can rule out that Kyle is not broke. I know that's been a long-running speculation on here. The debate can then be made if he's making $100k, $200k, $300k, etc. Regardless, amazing money for waltzing around a theme park and making noises with his mouth.

In this case, I'd say the figures we saw on his phone were accurate as the only way I could see him faking those would be if he was broke and seething. Unless anyone still thinks what was shown on his phone is fake, then he must be earning at least $300k or a little over (before taxes). Dec 2022 through May 2023 showed $160,000 and that included half a month and his break month January which was much lower than the rest of the months.

006345.png

May 2023 (3 weeks into the month): $22,316
April 2023: $26,900
March 2023: $30,110
February 2023: $26,346
January 2023 (break): $18,543
December 2022: $36,300

Multiply those totals for 2023 by 2x, and it ends up somewhere around $320,000+
---
If he were strapped for cash, where did the down payment come from and where would all this money (enough to qualify for a $600k loan, which was verified by the underwriter) be going?

Most logical answer is he's making good money, as much as people don't want to admit it, and mommy manages it for him. Doesn't mean he's still not a POS. The $10k off the house was probably because it was a hard sell. Only the Pallos were attracted to it :LOL:

Last edited:
The West Wing on NBC. That program got the high CPM - PREMIUM CPMs for the viewers that watched that show and was highly profitable. Kyle's trash content and subs are not the same as West Wing. There is no way he is raking in the high CPMs for that content or those viewers. He himself said the high CPMs are for Financial Channels.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.