Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strapped for cash if you need $10,000 from the Seller to pay closing costs.
Curious that Pallo didn't go to a local Orlando lender with his portfolio and bank statement. With that $400K yearly income (oh...laughed šŸ˜‚ and almost spilled my latte) the lender was UNITED WHOLESALE MORTGATGE located in Pontiac, MI.
Local lenders would have been salivating, throwing money at him and probably taking him to dinner at Victoria & Alberts to get his business!

Better working with local lenders and that 'personal' local service. Hmmm.... strange our little $400K per year Kyle would deal with a lender so far away.
Oh... perhaps Mommy knew someone in Michigan....no so far away from WI? :LOL:
Naaah... she was probably not involved.
Oar' boy knows finances and analytics.
laughingggg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agreeā€¦ heā€™s definitely not making $300k+ per yearā€¦ thereā€™s just no way. And while itā€™s true that his channel isnā€™t doing as well as it has in the past, if he was making that much money, he shouldnā€™t be worried at all about a small dip in viewers or stagnant subscribers. He would just have to focus on maintaining his current Stan base . But yes, his mom and Casey were talking to him about other revenue (including super chats which is easy money), he wants to have merch, and he wants to have his Patreon active again and even talking about opening back up the PO Box. Not to mention heā€™s been SO STRESSED lately, most likely because heā€™s coming to terms with the fact that he just dumped a significant amount of his savings (if itā€™s even all his money) into a house that he already considered a starter home before he even moved in, and that he doesnā€™t even seem that excited about in the first place.

All of that is not congruent with someone who would be in the top percentage of earners in this country. Why would he be freaking out and trying to make even more money if he was already making $300k+? Not to mention this is Kyle and he is shady and he just canā€™t be trusted about ANYTHINGā€¦ even basic Disney information!
See my previous post for more information, but based on that he's very likely making $300k+ per year the past two years. My estimate would be $350k for 2022 and around the $400k area for 2023.

He said himself that he's focusing on making content for his "core" so he probably thought he could continue to put out Target shopping vlogs and maintain this income, but then the numbers from December spooked him because that's the first time in 2023 that he didn't maintain his analytics. As far as other income streams, he's going to start having some major bills that he never had before, so that could explain his lazy attempt to "revive" his Patreon. Which it appears he may have already given up on, which is not a surprise. Work b hard.

All those riches can disappear very quick though. He could be riding high one day, and then lose it all the next when depending on one income stream based solely off YouTube views. Especially with no contingency plan and now a $600k mortgage in the mix.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Random Grundel thoughts šŸ’­

Yup, a shitbox vehicle is definitely going to be parked in front of that house šŸ˜­

I think Lyle took 150k from grandmaā€™s dookie stained granny panty drawer šŸ’©šŸ¤§

Looks like Lyle bit off more than he can chew and Iā€™m not talking about penisšŸ’

I hope debbie-sue parks her old busted ass Pontiac G5 RV in front of his house šŸ˜‚ with dozens of cats and all you can smell is cat piss šŸ˜­

Lyle is going to have a full stan mailbox now šŸ¤”

Grifty griff is grifting ā€œon x games modeā€ šŸ˜­ how is Lyle going to top a house grift šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

My friend has a car with a 10,000 watt rms competition subwoofer šŸ”Š
(For anyone not familiar with car audio, that means loud AF) šŸ™‰ šŸ™Š
It would be funny if my friend cruised around DIS blasting all that bass šŸ”ŠšŸ”Š
People that donā€™t like loud thumping music would be highly annoyed with my friend at 2:22am šŸ¤­

Congrats grifty on the new house šŸŽ‰

Like others mentioned this is going to be good šŸ«³šŸæ

Lmfao šŸ˜‚

tattlers regroup šŸ«”

---
I'm now expecting to hear that Magical Meg has purchased an $800,000 home in Lake Nona.
Surprised she doesnā€™t have a thread on tattle šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the perfect scenario to send Casey all the proof of kylieā€™s other personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
With his $400K income, Pallo is absolutely slumming living in Celebration among those poor Floridians.
Why he isn't at Isleworth or Golden Oak, well, I can't figure it out. Those homes have residents with incomes equalling his, MUCH larger and more lavish homes with olympic swimming pools and pool houses, and manicured grounds and many with servants quarters.

Why would he want to be among the po-folk in Celebration?

flod.jpg

In the latest survey through 2022, the median household income of Celebration households was $99,642. Celebration households made slightly more than Palmer Ranch households ($98,923) and Atlantic Beach households ($99,628) .
And more specifically, in the exact neighborhood where he's about to squat, he's the income king among the peasants! :coronation:

Income Demographics for
7313 Tidepool Pl, Kissimmee, FL, 34747
RESIDENTIAL
incomeforkylehome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mortgage companies are not loaning $604k to anyone with the hopes that charity will help them make the payments.

If you put a down payment on a house underwriting wants to see where that money came from. They also demand to see where the monthly payments are coming from.

Jesus Christ people, Kyle DID buy a $750k house.

Numerous posters are admitting ā€˜maybeā€™ they were wrong. Thereā€™s no maybe. We were wrong.

Maybe the smartest thing this guy ever did was put his Mom in control of his money. He knows he could take total control of his money over, but even he is smart enough to know thatā€™s not a good move.
This is worth reposting ^^

Let's not be like Kyle who can't admit when he's wrong. All these theories that his mom fronted him the down payment, that he or his mom somehow tricked the lender, that the house is not actually his, etc. It just comes off as denial. And I was fully anticipating his mom's name to pop up on the mortgage/deed or at least an attempt to mask it behind an LLC.

His cheapskate behavior, mooching, and spending habits can be explained away that his mom manages his money and pays him a "living allowance" so he's limited to a small budget each month unless he gets approval from mommy. IMO, embarrassing and pathetic for a 30 year old man, but probably best in Pallo's case because he'd piss all that money away in a month.

I'm as shocked as anyone, but I always try to form my basis on the most objective information and evidence available. I just see no viable explanation for a mortgage company loaning him $604k without the financials to back it up.

See my previous post for more information, but based on that he's very likely making $300k+ per year the past two years. My estimate would be $350k for 2022 and around the $400k area for 2023.

He said himself that he's focusing on making content for his "core" so he probably thought he could continue to put out Target shopping vlogs and maintain this income, but then the numbers from December spooked him because that's the first time in 2023 that he didn't maintain his analytics. As far as other income streams, he's going to start having some major bills that he never had before, so that could explain his lazy attempt to "revive" his Patreon. Which it appears he may have already given up on, which is not a surprise. Work b hard.

All those riches can disappear very quick though. He could be riding high one day, and then lose it all the next when depending on one income stream based solely off YouTube views. Especially with no contingency plan and now a $600k mortgage in the mix.
If heā€™s making $400k per year and he could only manage a $151k downpayment AND heā€™s stressed about creating new revenue streams, then heā€™s seriously mismanaging his money! šŸ˜„

• Haha
We will never truly know Kyleā€™s financial situation, but at least there is one thing we can all agree on, and that is that he is a garbage human being who has already begun his descent in an unsustainable career. Heā€™s already been ruffling everyoneā€™s feathers with his obvious downgrade in quality of his videos, his tone deaf whine fests about how heā€™s so stressed and burned out from being on perpetual vacation, and now Iā€™m sure that his inevitable flex of the McMiniMansion will also rub people the wrong way. If he truly is raking in the big bucks, then itā€™s going to make his eventual failure that much more of a spectacle.

• Heart
If heā€™s making $400k per year and he could only manage a $151k downpayment AND heā€™s stressed about creating new revenue streams, then heā€™s seriously mismanaging his money! šŸ˜„
Just realized I got the years mixed up :ROFLMAO:

I meant $350k for 2023
$380k-$400k for 2022
$150k for 2021

I'm just basing those off the earnings shown on his creator panel and extrapolating them based on the view counts. We'll never truly know the full numbers unless he actually showed them, other than what we saw on the phone but I'd say that's a roughly accurate guess.

Those were also his only considerable earning years since he went from ~30k-ish subscribers to 150k in 2021. Before that he was probably making peanuts.

He probably couldn't get a lender that would approve him for anything in January last year, hence all the excuses and having to put off the house hunt for a year. The additional year of income from 2023 being somewhat consistent with 2022 was probably needed.
---
We will never truly know Kyleā€™s financial situation, but at least there is one thing we can all agree on, and that is that he is a garbage human being who has already begun his descent in an unsustainable career. Heā€™s already been ruffling everyoneā€™s feathers with his obvious downgrade in quality of his videos, his tone deaf whine fests about how heā€™s so stressed and burned out from being on perpetual vacation, and now Iā€™m sure that his inevitable flex of the McMiniMansion will also rub people the wrong way. If he truly is raking in the big bucks, then itā€™s going to make his eventual failure that much more of a spectacle.
Oh man, his stans were already getting annoyed and tired of his whining about how hard he works and how he's so stressed... just wait until he returns flexing the house and the Icon cruise. That's going to rub a lot of his supporters the wrong way. Most of them are struggling to get by and watching him cry about how "tough" his life is, it's naturally off putting to these people working multiple jobs just to feed their families.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's also possible that Susan has some kind of conservatorship over him.
His cheapskate behavior, mooching, and spending habits can be explained away that his mom manages his money and pays him a "living allowance" so he's limited to a small budget each month unless he gets approval from mommy. IMO, embarrassing and pathetic for a 30 year old man, but probably best in Pallo's case because he'd piss all that money away in a month.
Letā€™s say there is a conservatorship. What are the chances that Tater takes legal action against Banker mom to get out of it (think Britney Spears)? You know people will do anything for monies [sic] and monies can easily break families apart. Since KP sees Banker mom as the albatross around his neck, no wonder heā€™s seething: ā€œDollars, dollars everywhere nor a buck to take.ā€

Reactions: 5
Letā€™s say there is a conservatorship. What are the chances that Tater takes legal action against Banker mom to get out of it (think Britney Spears)? You know people will do anything for monies [sic] and monies can easily break families apart. Since KP sees Banker mom as the albatross around his neck, no wonder heā€™s seething: ā€œDollars, dollars everywhere nor a buck to take.ā€
Britney Spears had to sue to end a 13-year conservatorship overseen by her father and a lawyer. If it's a conservatorship, I'd love to see him argue why he believes it's no longer necessary. All a judge would have to do is take a look at his recent videos šŸ˜‚

Just realized I got the years mixed up :ROFLMAO:

I meant $350k for 2023
$380k-$400k for 2022
$150k for 2021

I'm just basing those off the earnings shown on his creator panel and extrapolating them based on the view counts.
Check this video out. Tell me what you think of the estimated revenue as this channel has a similar number of annual views (and subscribers) albeit slightly less. Granted the CPM will be different as this is not theme park content:

Iā€™m in the wrong profession šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Lemme grab a camera and start vlogging my grocery trips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check this video out. Tell me what you think of the estimated revenue as this channel has a similar number of annual views (and subscribers) albeit slightly less. Granted the CPM will be different as this is not theme park content:

My neighbor has a successful YouTube channel filming Spirit Halloween stores and other random things. He has 385k subscribers and gets a relatively high number of views on his videos. He is ranked ahead of Kyle in every major category on SocialBlade. He told me heā€™s clearing about $175k a year from it.

Either way, I just hope this stunt finally pushes the hate watchers over the edge to turn him off permanently and accelerate the demise of his channel. There is nobody that deserves to sniff success less than Kyle Pallo.

Reactions: 14
Either way, I just hope this stunt finally pushes the hate watchers over the edge to turn him off permanently and accelerate the demise of his channel. There is nobody that deserves to sniff success less than Kyle Pallo.
I have YouTube Premium and don't get served ads, so he's probably earning a dollar off me every month. I stopped watching the full vlogs a while back. But now I think I'm done clicking on them altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if hate watchers make up 30-40% of his views.

With this and the upcoming 11 or 12 deadly dull cruise vlogs, now sounds like the perfect time to permanently turn him off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have YouTube Premium and don't get served ads, so he's probably earning a couple bucks off me every month. I stopped watching the full vlogs a while back. But now I think I'm done clicking on them altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if hate watchers make up 30-40% of his views.
Boy did I pick a wild time to check in. Real life issues keeping me busy, but man...I ain't gonna lie...I am a jealous hatter right now. I work really hard for the money and the life we have and it makes me just shake my head at how youtubers can make so much money for walking and eating in a theme park. I am checking in on Saturday...maybe I will bring a camera and start my own channel. I guess we can all blame ourselves for helping fund the house. I haven't watched in quite awhile, and frankly, I catch up with the clips posted here and that's enough for me.

Reactions: 10
KP is going to be on Cloud 9 and really feeling himself for the next few months. He'll be flexing non-stop about his overpriced house and posting about how his life is perfect and he's #SoBlessed.
Hereā€™s Kylie flexing like mad when he gets off break.

IMG_6875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny thing though- just because one has money, it does not mean they are necessarily respected, well-liked, admired, or honored. A personā€™s character and contributions to society are more important factors. A thief can have money but it doesnā€™t mean they have a rich life. KP is lacking the things that lead to a real wealthy life: friends, family, love, and authenticity. A narcissist can never be truly rich and happy, despite their material possessions. Good luck to him managing his overpriced purchase! šŸ˜„
Exactly. This is the core reason why I despise Kyle. Iā€™ve never once seen him:

ā€¢do any kind of volunteer work
ā€¢assist his parents or elderly grandparents with their chores
ā€¢visit & spend personal time with his grandparents
ā€¢help his friends out (he has none anyways)
ā€¢contribute his time and effort in helping his community.

These are things that I personally do every single week. I have some hope, just a little though, that he will grow up. But I know he never does any of these things because if he did, he would be doing it with that camera in his hand, filming every second of his selfless actions, and non-stop blabbing about it. Everything about his life is only for himself & heā€™s oblivious to the needs of his family & of his significant other. Heā€™s a childish man. Maybe I too should start being a self-centered, camera bleep who expects an emotional crutch/maid/atm for a girlfriend & monetary donations/Disney junk from strangers for doing the bare minimum. Then I too could finally afford a $700,000 McMansion just like our big boy.

Reactions: 9
This is worth reposting ^^

Let's not be like Kyle who can't admit when he's wrong. All these theories that his mom fronted him the down payment, that he or his mom somehow tricked the lender, that the house is not actually his, etc. It just comes off as denial. And I was fully anticipating his mom's name to pop up on the mortgage/deed or at least an attempt to mask it behind an LLC.

I'm as shocked as anyone, but I always try to form my basis on the most objective information and evidence available. I just see no viable explanation for a mortgage company loaning him $604k without the financials to back it up.
Thereā€™s some serious cognitive dissonance going on among members here. When Iā€™ve mentioned in the past that creators often make a lot more money than people guess, itā€™s been dismissed.

I get it. We all work hard for our paychecks. It sucks to see someone phone it in constantly and make bank. Itā€™s even more disgusting to see someone make good money, but not fly home to see his father when heā€™s having surgery for cancer.

Kyle is actually that gross of a person, always has been. His smartest move was having his mom manage his finances!

I do find it odd that the house he settled on is that one, and that his address is the old Bro Sty on the docs. But that doesnā€™t take away from the financial piece being what it is.

I guess the American dream is alive. Wake up late. Go to a PUBLIC PLACE. Film concrete. Make some stupid faces. Be *barely* more attractive than average. Go home. Play video games. Make $300,000 šŸ¤¢

Well cheers to all of us here better looking and smarter than Kyle but somehow making less money; I bet we actually live fulfilling lives.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.