Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it horrible too and disheartening that I have been working for 30 plus years and make NOTHING compared to him. I have busted my ass and raised kids at the same time too.

I also just kept thinking last night HOW he could make that much amount of money and have NO medical coverage or do the things that some have indicated on here. If his parents have $40,000 left on their mortgage, why has he not offered to pay that off if he made $300 or $400k in one year? So many other things that just don't add up at all. Things that someone with that amount of money would spend it on because it is a necessity or the right thing to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I guess the American dream is alive. Wake up late. Go to a PUBLIC PLACE. Film concrete. Make some stupid faces. Be *barely* more attractive than average. Go home. Play video games. Make $300,000 🤢

Well cheers to all of us here better looking and smarter than Kyle but somehow making less money; I bet we actually live fulfilling lives.
The old adage that money cannot buy happiness is true here. Kyle may be making money simply filming concrete, but he cannot be happy. You notice he complains about every little thing, from waiting in line to cold weather. He could be making half a million dollars and he still would not be happy. He is always chasing the next new shiny item and once he grabs it with his grubby hands, he complains that it’s been soiled by his grubby hands. He will only think about himself and how something or someone benefits him. He does not know authentic love or sacrifice. He does not have the right mindset to have a fulfilling life and make the most of his money.

Most of us here found Tattle because we found something reprehensible about Kyle’s behavior. That assumes most of us here have values and understand the fulfillment of having family, friends, and community. We have much richer lives than Kyle in spite of our income brackets. His life is not enviable when you think of how empty he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The old adage that money cannot buy happiness is true here. Kyle may be making money simply filming concrete, but he cannot be happy. You notice he complains about every little thing, from waiting in line to cold weather. He could be making half a million dollars and he still would not be happy. He is always chasing the next new shiny item and once he grabs it with his grubby hands, he complains that it’s been soiled by his grubby hands. He will only think about himself and how something or someone benefits him. He does not know authentic love or sacrifice. He does not have the right mindset to have a fulfilling life and make the most of his money.

Most of us here found Tattle because we found something reprehensible about Kyle’s behavior. That assumes most of us here have values and understand the fulfillment of having family, friends, and community. We have much richer lives than Kyle in spite of our income brackets. His life is not enviable when you think of how empty he is.
You are absolutely right. While he might make more than my hubby and I, he has NO chemistry with C asey and never will. He is not happy with her. He is not happy with anything. He gets tired very easily of things while we learn that we can't just keep buying new things all the time and appreciate what we have.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. This is the core reason why I despise Kyle. I’ve never once seen him:

•do any kind of volunteer work
•assist his parents or elderly grandparents with their chores
•visit & spend personal time with his grandparents
•help his friends out (he has none anyways)
•contribute his time and effort in helping his community.
But he does:

- Make his elderly father drive him 8 hours round trip to a distant airport to save him 40 minutes in an Uber
- Actually raise his voice to C aSey to hammer home the idea that he needs his snacks and drinks ready BEFORE the Packers game
- Take the last available meal package available to hurricane refugees when he's 5 minutes from his stocked fridge and has a bayg of food in his hotel room.
- Earns in excess of $300k a year but makes Mom buy his shoes.
- Suprises C aSey with said shoes that Mommy gave him. (This was especially cringe)

This is a self absorbed 30 year old man-child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, let us see wgmhat happens a year or two now when we might have foreclosure vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s okay to admit we were wrong on Tater being able to buy his house and that he makes a good living (allegedly). We shall see what the coming year brings. If he finds himself in a mess this time next year due to his channel plummeting, he can always sell the house. He doesn’t have any professional work experience, so he truly cannot fall back on a set of skills when the channel collapses. He is 30 and should have at least 5-7 years of experience by now. Whatever job he could get would be entry level and that won’t pay his mortgage…even with C aSey’s help.

Tater might be riding high now and showing us we were wrong…but over time we will be right.

I find it horrible too and disheartening that I have been working for 30 plus years and make NOTHING compared to him. I have busted my ass and raised kids at the same time too.

I also just kept thinking last night HOW he could make that much amount of money and have NO medical coverage or do the things that some have indicated on here. If his parents have $40,000 left on their mortgage, why has he not offered to pay that off if he made $300 or $400k in one year? So many other things that just don't add up at all. Things that someone with that amount of money would spend it on because it is a necessity or the right thing to do.
Welcome to the world these days. No wonder 90% of Gen Z and Alpha want to be YouTubers as a career.

I could never imagine making that much money and "forgetting my wallet" so my sister or Taylor could pay (something he's done numerous times). Or mooching meals and hotels off my parents when they fly down.

Kyle may have got his house and think he's 'won at life,' but he's not a happy person. He chases happiness by what he has and convinces himself that he's better than everyone else because he earns more money, but he still has no friends, disliked by everyone, loveless relationships, and has a handmaiden servant as a girlfriend. Like I said, this is not going to last forever for him as much as he tells himself it will. Fleeting fame on YouTube applies to majority of creators, it's only a matter of time before the next best thing comes along which is why the very few YouTubers who can turn it into a sustainable living and income have to branch out into other things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.

Those figures shown on his phone were probably accurate then, and he's actually bringing in almost $400k per year just off ads.
I don't believe it. He's too much of a liar. Let's see his tax records before buying into his bull.

The mortgage document doesn't say where he got the money. He could have been given it by his folks.

Either way he's going to struggle with those repayments.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't believe it. He's too much of a liar. Let's see his tax records before buying into his bull.

The mortgage document doesn't say where he got the money. He could have been given it by his folks.

Agreed. Just because his name is on it doesn’t mean he is the one who put all the funds up

Reactions: 10

This is what I’m starting to think. His lifestyle just doesn’t add up to making that much money. He begs people to pay for his cruises, wears the same clothes, etc. It just doesn’t add up. His family could have helped with the downpayment. I get his mom
Is a banker and maybe helped him with his finances but it still doesn’t add up to making THAT much money.

This is what I’m starting to think. His lifestyle just doesn’t add up to making that much money. He begs people to pay for his cruises, wears the same clothes, etc. It just doesn’t add up. His family could have helped with the downpayment. I get his mom
Is a banker and maybe helped him with his finances but it still doesn’t add up to making THAT much money.
With all that's been said (many very good points) there are still the two red flags that keep us from believing this is all Kyle. Someone with that much coin in the bank would not qualify for prescription assistance unless he flat out lied on the application. And if he has money, why doesn't he have medical and dental insurance?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Absolutely. There is no way he approaches half of $400K income. It's nonsense and smoke & mirrors. Ridiculous gueisstimates'. No need to repeat as nauseum (but here I go :LOL:) the 14 year old car, the hints for gifts and cruises, the whining for the simplest things he buys himself, the declined $500 DEBIT card for god's sake, the bailouts, the grifted DVC points and staycations on Disney property with The Doormat's discouts, crying over the cost of his meds, shut out on another house that sent him into a poutrage fit, and now squatting in a small double decker house in Celebration where the median income is under $100K...and on and on and on. Good lord!

That $400K number is a joke and is as reliable as those "YouTube Earnings for Your Favorite Vlogger: How Much do They Make" guestimates online that tell you in detail how someone like JoJo is making $1million a year (They do exist. 😂 ) and no amount of bullshit hedging and wringing of hands can support that ludicrous "$400K" number any more than $600K or $900K. It's silly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With all that's been said (many very good points) there are still the two red flags that keep us from believing this is all Kyle. Someone with that much coin in the bank would not qualify for prescription assistance unless he flat out lied on the application. And if he has money, why doesn't he have medical and dental insurance?
YES!!! How would someone who made that much NOT have medical insurance. Even if he "only" cleared $100,000, he is single, no children, no other dependents or many bills that would make him not afford to have that.
Something is just not adding up at all.

Reactions: 14
Right, I’m a pharmacist so I deal with copay assistance all the time. So there is no way in hell with that kind of income manufactures will give a copay assistance. Unless he lied and said he couldn’t afford it and they didn’t ask for any income proof.

Absolutely. There is no way he approaches half of $400K income. It's nonsense and smoke & mirrors. Ridiculous gueisstimates'. No need to repeat as nauseum the 14 year old car, the hints for gifts and cruises, the whining for the simplest things he buys himself, the declined $500 DEBIT card for god's sake, the bailouts, the grifted DVC points and staycations on Disney property with The Doormat's discouts, crying over the cost of his meds, shut out on another house that sent him into a poutrage fit, and now squatting in a small double decker house in Celebration where the median income is under $100K...and on and on and on. Good lord!

That $400K number is a joke and is as reliable as those "YouTube Earnings for Your Favorite Vlogger: How Much do They Make" guestimates online that tell you in detail how someone like JoJo is making $1million a year (They do exist. 😂 ) and no amount of bullshit hedging and wringing of hands can support that number any more than $600K or $900K. It's silly.
To get a 604K mortgage, the amount you need to make is about $150,000/year. Do I think he makes that every year? No. Did he in the past and they are using old estimates of how much he will continuing making, maybe.

To get a 604K mortgage, the amount you need to make is about $150,000/year. Do I think he makes that every year? No. Did he in the past and they are using old estimates of how much he will continuing making, maybe.
Possibly with Susan squirrelling it away and managing his take after the Pandemic when he was doing much, much better than now. Now it's a devil's bargain between him and her I feel certain. SHE was able to get this done and used a lender headquartered in Pontiac, Michigan. Kyle is, however, now on the hook, but so is she to keep him from failing. (And there's perhaps some sketchy plan about Susan and The Clown taking that little place off his hands in a couple of years when the older folks are gone and she and he can reitre down there.???? Dunno! But possible.)

All he has is in jeopardy now and he could lose it if his past behavior is indicative of his future behavior.....and it IS. She'll have to try to see that doesn't happen. She's gotten him into that place with monies she's managed to keep for him and perhaps added to it for a decent down payment. I'll only use my old analogy of the chihuahua that chased a car and caught it. NOW WHAT? 😂
Susan expects him to amp up his work. He has little to NO work ethic. He'll try and fail and the fallout will be monumental. The whining and complaining and acting out and drinking will be a fun spectacle to watch as the daily pressures grow.
As I've said repeatedly, I'd take the sketchiest bet in Vegas before I'd trust MiniMan to ANY extent to keep his word or honor an unwritten deal.

Parents do stupid things for their kids, and these have gone above and beyond for their Manic Midget time and again. He's old Susan's baby and he plays her like a fiddle. I'm sure Susan gave him her "You need to grow up now and be responsible." lecture for the 1000th time and as always he'll ignore it and expect her (and the other clowns) to bail him out again. He's 'grown up' as much as he ever will be and that's a sad fact.

Pass the popcorn and chips!

Last edited:
  • Haha
In the 10+ years he's been doing this, he's only had 2.5 years where he's been making any considerable money during COVID. I fully believe that the first Barbie dream house with the "mean seller" was because no lender would approve him for anything with only 1.5 years of any significant earnings from YouTube income. This is why he mysteriously abandoned the house hunt in February and made all kinds of excuses until December. Then once he had the 2023 income to report, he was able to get approved for a $604k mortgage.

In the 10+ years he's been doing this, he's only had 2.5 years where he's been making any considerable money during COVID. I fully believe that the first Barbie dream house with the "mean seller" was because no lender would approve him for anything with only 1.5 years of any significant earnings from YouTube income. This is why he mysteriously abandoned the house hunt in February and made all kinds of excuses until December. Then once he had the 2023 income to report, he was able to get approved for a $604k mortgage.
My question though (and I've certainly made a few posts more or less thinking through the income side of the equation) is how did he provide proof of income? If the earlier house fell through due to financing, this one should have too, because he wouldn't have verified income for 2023 yet. Even if they made the offer this month, rather than last month, he still wouldn't have a filed and accepted tax return and the lender couldn't request a certified copy of that tax return from the IRS (form 4506). Since he has no W2 or paycheck, a lender would absolutely demand a certified tax return for proof of income and there's no way he got that for tax year 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm in the "he doesn't make 300K" camp. Not trying to flex, but I run in HHI millennial circles and my friends/co-workers/acquanteinces pity people like oar guy.

I don't think it's as complicated as we are making it out to be--he's not a YouTube "Rain Man" savant, is lazy as duck, and has been enabled his whole life. Parents will do crazy things for their kids out of unconditional love--I have seen that time and time again.
  1. He comes from a blue collar background
  2. He found a way to make "easy" money.
  3. He loves to flex mid-tier items as "high class" and "expahnsive" (cruises, all inclusives, 15 year old German cars, playing golf with "crappy" clubs at Disney )
  4. He buys his girlfriend trinkets, takes her to Disney for an anniversary "date," and seemingly doesn't have insurance.
  5. Apparently, a no name lender in MI approved his mortgage.
While I understand the lending/underwriting process is tough, They will look at the totality of one's assets and liabilities. I don't think KP has any debt, but I also don't think he's raking in exorbitant amounts of money with his failing channel--even in the height of the shower show days. I'm fairly confident that his parents & grandparents stashed away what they could for their family, did the right thing and set it up for kids/grandkids. From my perspective, over a 30 year horizon with compound interest, 150K is actually a fairly small nest egg.

I wouldn't be surprised if his 21-22 income was around 150-175K a year. Thats decent money, and probably is "wealthy" to the majority of his fans. I also wouldn't be surprised if KP no longer has any savings. In any case, he's an idiot, and a dirtbag dirtbayg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.