Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he is stupid. He says his analytics are going up but his views are going down. He's such a moron. He then says he looks at analytics way too much and then immediately contradicts himself by saying that his revenue is up 20% or 15% then adds he doesn't really know. Huh?? You're constantly studying the analytics but you have no idea what they show?? Casey, girl, run. Your boy's job is riding the people mover while holding a video camera and he's stressed to the max. This doesn't bode well for your future hun.
View attachment 2668213View attachment 2668212View attachment 2668214
He is so full of tit.

Views b down
Analytics b up
Revenue b up
But he doesn't really know

Kylie in a nutshell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what helps me with stress/anxiety?
Planning things out before I do them! That way I know what to expect and I know what I have to do which lowers the stress levels.

But I guess if you’ve never really worked a real job in your life, and you never had to plan for anything and you’re not going to. When your generation sees people that put a camera in front of their face and make money, they think that’s all they have to do and there’s nothing else to it. No sympathy no pity for Kyle.

• Heart
Wow he is stupid. He says his analytics are going up but his views are going down. He's such a moron. He then says he looks at analytics way too much and then immediately contradicts himself by saying that his revenue is up 20% or 15% then adds he doesn't really know. Huh?? You're constantly studying the analytics but you have no idea what they show??
Tater just wants to work the "I'm just a simple country boy from Saukville out facing the big bad world alone" angle that so many of his stans live and die for.

Totally reminds me of Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You guyzzzz, aren't we lucky?? Kyle is teaching us to cook! The guy who can barely make microwave green beans and can't cut a freaking onion is teaching us how to cook. The fu@king audacity is off the charts.
20240104_144455.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
It's stuff like this that makes me wonder how in the world Pallo was awarded a college degree. This one is over the top stupid. Doesn't know the difference between "fair" and "fare." OMG - U. Wisco should be ashamed to have their name associated with this fool.

I think any day you wake up this conflicted and burnt out is a day you don’t film or post you just focus on you

1 reply

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@KylePalIo

3 hours ago
That’s fare

As far as todays daily dump goes, I couldn't even watch 30 seconds of his same old whining. Kyle, go take that break that you need since you are so stressed - and while you are on it, disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what helps me with stress/anxiety?
Planning things out before I do them! That way I know what to expect and I know what I have to do which lowers the stress levels.

But I guess if you’ve never really worked a real job in your life, and you never had to plan for anything and you’re not going to. When your generation sees people that put a camera in front of their face and make money, they think that’s all they have to do and there’s nothing else to it. No sympathy no pity for Kyle.
and just the other day he said he had NO Plan B and didn't think he should. So he goes from being all lax with no Plan B because that means you will fail to being so stressed out and not knowing what to do.

Reactions: 15
I learned today that Kyle Macho Man Pallo gets scared when he sees power tools left unattended. The blade was detached from the saw & he was still scared. I’d like to see him actually use a saw zaw. I know he’d do that high pitch scream & then drop it the moment it turns on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone tell him Adam bought his own golf cart to ride around Celebration maybe he'll get more stressed. 😂

• Haha
I learned today that Kyle Macho Man Pallo gets scared when he sees power tools left unattended. The blade was detached from the saw & he was still scared. I’d like to see him actually use a saw zaw. I know he’d do that high pitch scream & then drop it the moment it turns on.
LOL at how he backs away from the power tools and says "that's kinda scary!"

Hey Kylie, that's not very based. I thought you told us you were a high testosterone alpha male?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe it is his plea for Patreon subscribers. Lord knows they are going down.
That is what I was thinking, too. With Casey moving in soon, he isn't going to be able to be lazy all day and night like he is now. She is the one who is helping with the budget and spreadsheets for everything. I am sure she is helping to guide him with Patreon and he is losing it because he actually has to out in effort and work. He is realizing that he needs to grow up and isn't ready for it. It is all hitting home now. He won't be able to hide with Casey all up in his business.

Change B hard especially when it messes with your laziness and minimal effort as a "creator" in your job.

And the Stans - So many comments supporting him. I really don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
1704391892493.png

1704391962636.png

KP talking to a camera in his living room, whining about how he needs to work less and enjoy life more while hitting a golf ball.

He isn't even 30, but acts like a retired old man. Last thing KP needs is more downtime, if he was smart (he is not), he would go volunteer around town a few times a month. He could film it, his fans would praise him and he wouldn't have to spend any money beside gas.

Instead he will play COD all day and argue on Twitter all night. Great career moves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2668092
View attachment 2668096
KP talking to a camera in his living room, whining about how he needs to work less and enjoy life more while hitting a golf ball.

He isn't even 30, but acts like a retired old man. Last thing KP needs is more downtime, if he was smart (he is not), he would go volunteer around town a few times a month. He could film it, his fans would praise him and he wouldn't have to spend any money beside gas.

Instead he will play COD all day and argue on Twitter all night. Great career moves!!
Kylie's solution for all his stress:

1. Focus more on himself
2. Needs to work less

You really can't make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Now he’s turning to Instagram 🥴
It's not creator burnout. It's called living in Orlando's Groundhog Day. I do and see more different things than this dork and I have a traditional desk job. Go do something other than Disney for once, you idiot.

Reactions: 19
This new season of Tater’s World is a bore. How is it already a repeat? We got the “stress meltdown” last year and the year before that and so on. Characters from last season didn’t return for this season (Handmaiden’s sister and brother-in-law). The storyline is more confusing than the movie Inception. Is he living his best life? Is he stressed? Is he opening a PO Box? Does he need a break from doing nothing to just do more of nothing? Will he ever get with Nick? Why isn’t he invited to hang with Jojo anymore? Does he have any friends? Is he making $350k a year or $3.5k? Is he a unibomber? Is he on Epstein’s list…since he is so rich and famous and likes young girls?

• Haha
It's not creator burnout. It's called living in Orlando's Groundhog Day. I do and see more different things than this dork and I have a traditional desk job. Go do something other than Disney for once, you idiot.
His problem is he isn't adventurous enough to go to anything outside of his Disney Bubble. There is SO much more to do in Orlando alone.

If he doesn't know what to expect, it's too far outside of his comfort zone unless he has a chaperone to act as his security blanket and protector from all things new and different.

All the things he does outside of Disney are "safe" or he has someone else taking lead. The Iberostar trips were relatively "safe" since they were outside of busy times and he had Casey to hold his hand. New York was "safe" because he had mommy and sister-wife there to protect him. Even going to the mall. He won't do it without Casey.

edit:

in 3 seconds flat, I found a list of things to do that are not Disney Parks related.
One thing that I'm sure is his hang up on going to do different things is that there is a cost related with going. He's broke so he can't afford to go.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.