Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this shade being thrown at JoJo or Kyle? Both have been pushing Patreon and begging for money since the beginning of the year.

View attachment 2668803
Probably JoJo, she's currently sharing photos of her 'healthy dinner' with Kyle. Ever since Kyle wished her a happy birthday, she seems to believe that he's her best friend. It's sad.

005827.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Kyle Pallo #63: Did He Lose 12 Pounds of Body Fat or 12 Pounds of Brain Mass?
Losing 12 pounds of brain mass would actually create a negative space and a corresponding vacuum between his ears. His face would be sucked in, instead of bloated out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I'm not surprised I got banned for these, but I couldn't help myself. These are the comments.

"You barely "work" 3 hours a day. Your videos are almost full stream of consciousness now, meaning you don't really do any editing other than lining the clips up and hitting render. A lot of times you make 2-3 vlogs from a single day... mean you don't actually work every day. You could stop daily vlogging, spend more. time on research and editing and put out 1-2 well produced videos a week. Just a week ago you were going on and on about how your life is perfect and once again you are blaming Casey. Maybe stop going to Disney and on the same cruise to the same island over and over again. Go to a different country. Go to a city you've not been. You are in a funk because you are lazy and don't really work. Get over yourself."

"You took a 20 minute walk and played golf in your living room. Explain to me how that is a stressful life. You "worked" barely 45 minutes today and now what, video games until Casey gets off? Rough life, bud."

• Heart
Reactions: 10
LOL at how he backs away from the power tools and says "that's kinda scary!"

Hey Kylie, that's not very based. I thought you told us you were a high testosterone alpha male?
Someone needs to tell him Sawzall's are great for onions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So this is just a thought….

Kyle is extremely insecure in the relationship, to the point he can’t function without droopy carrying the vlog for him…. The guy is talking about “self care” when he puts zero effort into anything in life. He’s a spoiled little witch, I blame his parents for allowing this type of BS.

it seems like this vlog really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Reactions: 16
Man, his “be real” moment is really biting him in the ass. Sure there’ll be so diehards who will swallow anything he’s serving up, but it’s hard for most to actually feel even a tiny bit of sympathy for a 30 year old man child complaining about the struggle of presenting the most mundane, uninteresting Disney vlog in the game. He’s certain to lose viewers if he keeps this tit up

Reactions: 17
You know what makes it worse… yesterday’s video, he’s spending money as if he has an endless supply of it, drinking mimosas and pretty much bragging about his life, or his other half ass video where he’s buying 10 packs of cards when the limit was 5… Dude is a jerk-off and really thinks everyone is going to keep buying his bull tit

damn it, I’ve went down the rabbit hole

Reactions: 17
I find it interesting Kyle suddenly mentions showing the creator side of vlogging. Recently his friend Sam posted she wants that to be a part of HER new YouTube channel’s content. Kyle the Kopy Kat Kreator.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There were too many contradictions and things that made zero sense in todays vlog, but one that stood out was that he was saying how 2022 was his best YouTube year ever and he thinks it’s because he went on a lot of cruises, but then made ZERO mention of the “4,5, or 6” cruises he said he booked this year or put a deposit on, and especially about his Icon of the Seas cruise at the end of this month. If he thinks the cruises are what made his channel successful in the past, why wouldn’t he at least mention them again to the viewers or say he was looking forward to them? Oh yeah, I know… he’s not going on any of them except his grifted Icon of the Seas one.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.