Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No money for cruises, and cookies, and STK ... the vlogs will be him going from free water station to free water station in the parks, and home vlogs. His base will stop watching him and cause his monthly income to get smaller with the same monthly nut looking at him. House back on market in nine months and he will then proclaim home ownership is lame and renting is fire. After watching this, my itch will have been scratched and even I will stop watching along.

All just my predictions using his past actions.
I can see it now… Kyle will have a vlog of him eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich he brought from home at the new sitting area in EPCOT and chasing it down with free soda samples from Club Cool because he won’t be able to afford park food anymore. Maybe he will even charge his phone there to save on the electric bill. He probably wants Casey to move in with him so bad so she can do all the grocery shopping and prepare all his meals for him because he won’t be able to afford DoorDash anymore and he’s so lame and pathetic that he can’t cook even simple things for himself. He is so reliant on her that I don’t know how he ever survived without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle, Still no comments about your Fantasy Football standings. Why? Do tell.

Are you excited about this?
“The initial rosters for the 2024 Pro Bowl Games have been announced and the Packers have no selections but do have five alternates, including one first alternate.” Go Pack Go. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can see it now… Kyle will have a vlog of him eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich he brought from home at the new sitting area in EPCOT and chasing it down with free soda samples from Club Cool because he won’t be able to afford park food anymore. Maybe he will even charge his phone there to save on the electric bill. He probably wants Casey to move in with him so bad so she can do all the grocery shopping and prepare all his meals for him because he won’t be able to afford DoorDash anymore and he’s so lame and pathetic that he can’t cook even simple things for himself. He is so reliant on her that I don’t know how he ever survived without her.
Casey doesn't realize how much power she has over him. She has the upper hand in this relationship. If she left, he'd be ruined.
---
He's lashing out at his own fans now on his sock puppet 🤣

005802.png

005803.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching today’s video…another boner-fest for himself. Patting himself on the back for “loosing 12 pounds.” Just another 45 pounds to go and those shower scenes will be back. Tater’s got a mortgage to pay and Sugar Daddies to please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That sock puppet Kyle Pallo uses sends such mixed signals. He lusts after dreamy "handsome" Kp, yet posts homophobic comments, but is also a creepy stalker of young women, and also keeps using sparkly emojis that a teenage girl would use.
Lusting after "handsome Kp" is his narcissism and he doesn't realize the signal he's giving off because his subconscious is behind the account. If it were anyone else trying to play a "high test alpha male" Chad on the internet, they wouldn't constantly be talking about "how handsome Kp is." Really shows how far up his own ass he is. He's totally in love with himself and sees himself as so much greater, smarter, and more muscular than he really is.

I get a kick out of how he writes and uses emojis like a teenage girl. And he's so empty-headed and unoriginal that he steals all the words used on Tattle to describe him to "own" his critics (greasy, beard, little, seething, etc.)... just like he steals all his ideas and catchphrases from other Disney vloggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Lusting after "handsome Kp" is his narcissism and he doesn't realize the signal he's giving off because his subconscious is behind the account. If it were anyone else trying to play a "high test alpha male" Chad on the internet, they wouldn't constantly be talking about "how handsome Kp is." Really shows how far up his own ass he is. He's totally in love with himself and sees himself as so much greater, smarter, and more muscular than he really is.

I get a kick out of how he writes and uses emojis like a teenage girl. And he's so empty-headed and unoriginal that he steals all the words used on Tattle to describe him to "own" his critics (greasy, beard, little, seething, etc.)... just like he steals all his ideas and catchphrases from other Disney vloggers.
What's funny about the sock puppet is that more and more people are trolling and roasting him under that name.

Reactions: 6
STFU Kyle - no one cares. Looks like it's walk in the woods time!
20240104_100712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the words of David Bowie and Queen:" Pressure, pushing down on, pushing down on. Under pressure.. " . Reality setting in. Walk in the park.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
STFU Kyle - no one cares. Looks like it's walk in the woods time! View attachment 2667843
Little Kylie is realizing his refusal to put effort and hard work into his ‘job’ is coming home to roost.

It’s hard to get personal satisfaction out of anything if you’re so lazy all you can do is stumble around the parks providing no useful content while getting in 12 hours of video games a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Little Kylie is realizing his refusal to put effort and hard work into his ‘job’ is coming home to roost.

It’s hard to get person satisfaction out of anything if you’re so lazy all you can do is stumble around the parks providing no useful content while getting in 12 hours of video games a day.
Exactly! We are still trying to figure out WTF he's so stressed about since he legit does nothing with his life and mom pays the bills.

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 10.18.15 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This little idiot does not even realize no 30 year old in the world would look at his pathetic existence and say it’s ‘good’
IMG_6944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.