Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does this "I'm so stressed and need a mental break" thing every year. It's to boost his ego and make his stans say how much they miss him.

Just a few vlogs ago he was going on about how much he loves what he does and never gets burned out and will be doing this until he's 50. Now suddenly he says he has "creator burnout" and needs a mental break.
Every January he does this video, right before his week long break. Pity Party, then he takes a week off. It is so calculated, it is beyond comical.

Reactions: 25
Maybe he is stressed? Dude's such a sheltered head case, I don't doubt for a minute that he can be knocked off course by a gentle breeze. You do gotta love, right in the middle of shopping around for a mortgage, he starts complaining about his mental state & being burnt out in his chosen career field. I'm sure the bank will love seeing that little admission when they get a first hand a look at his business model online. Bold move, Cotton, lets see if it pays off

Reactions: 15
1704392137330.png

Well, at least he's got solid support from the 50+ gay community. Hope his sock puppets are cool with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2668099

Well, at least he's got solid support from the 50+ gay community. Hope his sock puppets are cool with that...
At a minimum, you've got to appreciate CruiseBear's game. With Kyle complaining about his mental health, he sees a floundering fish in a barrel & is shooting his shot. Next move, free cruise compliments of the Bear. Brian Stevens better watch his back! CruiseBear, I salute you, player

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At a minimum, you've got to appreciate CruiseBear's game. With Kyle complaining about his mental health, he sees a floundering fish in a barrel & is shooting his shot. Next move, free cruise compliments of the Bear. Brian Stevens better watch his back! CruiseBear, I salute you, player
How amazingly awesome would it be if CruiseBear was a Pete Werner sock puppet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Random Grundel thoughts 💭 with rhymes 🎭, riddles 🤔 and tits like skittles 📍

Musical prelude inspired by Martika -Toy Soldiers 🫡
(Karaoke version at 1:06 - 1:40 of music video)
Come on down and sing along to the song

🎶 KC come out and smoke with me
Puff by puff
Cough to cough
Puff, puff, pass
Then we’ll play grab ass (grab ass)
Like Lyle and Hora

Just the tip
Clown nose torn apart
KC and Grundel had a ball
But the battle rages on
Between Lyle and drywall 🎶

Jokes about Lyle where do I begin,
If something is penis shaped 🤥 Lyle’s all in.

Fridge-lexa sent me a text saying she has a fatty.🍑
I replied “prove it”🫵🫣
She said she’ll make it clap for uncle daddy 🫢😳

Grundels from the front 🗣 Grundels from the back 🗣
Why yes Sue, I’ll play with your hairy neck sack.🫴

Not much to say about a creepy clown that mops the floor 🤷‍♂️
Other than while you’re sleeping he’s probably peeping through the door 👀

30 year old baby goes to target, his name is Lyle 💩
After entering the store he proceeds straight to the toy isle 🎒

Fridge-Lexa calls Lyle crying saying sorry to bother, 🧔‍♀️
But the test results came back, Lyle you are the father 🤰

🎶Listen people what I’m telling to you
I’d keep away from runaround Sue🎶

🎶KC come w me and you’ll see
A world of grifted vacations🎶

🎶 Stan’s is it too late to say sorry
For grifting all your money🎶

When Lyle is stressed he needs to take a step back
When I’m stressed I have KC throw me losercana cards and see if I can catch them in my ass crack 🍑

Lyle be a good little boy, sit on the floor and play your video game 🎮
KC and Grundel are going to be in the next room breaking the bed frame 🛏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His stans are so delusional it’s ridiculous. I love it how now no one is questioning him about the house. He’s gaining sympathy just as he’s “revamping” his Patreon. He mentions his PO Box and some nonsense about how it the viewers connected to him. He’s such a bleeping scam artist and the fact that these people don’t realize it’s so incredibly sad and infuriating.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I just watched the dump. I am dumbfounded at the pathetic, contradictory, and convoluted display of idiocy that I just witnessed. I really don’t know what to say, other than I NEED clips of it set to the sad violin music NOOOOW LOL!

• Haha
This guy is about to get a block over on X

005822.png

---
His stans are so delusional it’s ridiculous. I love it how now no one is questioning him about the house. He’s gaining sympathy just as he’s “revamping” his Patreon. He mentions his PO Box and some nonsense about how it the viewers connected to him. He’s such a bleeping scam artist and the fact that these people don’t realize it’s so incredibly sad and infuriating.
He's getting a crazy amount of engagement on his tweet and comments from his stans. It's sad that so many people don't realize what a scumbag this grifter really is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
His sock puppet. I modified it, so people can see that those are Kyle's words and not the identity he's stealing.
lol I figured but was hoping he accidentally stayed logged into his actual account and tweeted that. we can only hope one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow he is stupid. He says his analytics are going up but his views are going down. He's such a moron. He then says he looks at analytics way too much and then immediately contradicts himself by saying that his revenue is up 20% or 15% then adds he doesn't really know. Huh?? You're constantly studying the analytics but you have no idea what they show?? Casey, girl, run. Your boy's job is riding the people mover while holding a video camera and he's stressed to the max. This doesn't bode well for your future hun.
20240104_140847.jpg
20240104_140905.jpg
20240104_140922.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.