Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I would like. NOT for him to take a break BUT to video himself for 24 hours so we can see what he ACTUALLY does with this time to prove that he is overworked and stressed out.
He did NOTHING in this video and then went home and played some golf in the living room. What was he planning to do the rest of the day? Probably nothing and just waiting for Casey to come home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kyle Pallo #63: Did He Lose 12 Pounds of Body Fat or 12 Pounds of Brain Mass?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little PussyAssBitch still b stressed out , huh? And openly posting homophobic comments on his own acct.? 😂 He is stressed. The little closet case queen forgot to change to his grrrr, tough sock puppet . My god, not only does the overcompensation for his very strong homosexual traits and tendencies make him look like a closet case fool but the stupidity simply burns in him.
So funny and predictable today. The PAB is looking for ego boosting responses but seems to be sinking even further into the quicksand he’s continuing to make for himself. At this point I am out of fucks to give and I just say good riddance to bad trash .

Loving the comments .🫵🏼👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His problem is he isn't adventurous enough to go to anything outside of his Disney Bubble. There is SO much more to do in Orlando alone.

If he doesn't know what to expect, it's too far outside of his comfort zone unless he has a chaperone to act as his security blanket and protector from all things new and different.

All the things he does outside of Disney are "safe" or he has someone else taking lead. The Iberostar trips were relatively "safe" since they were outside of busy times and he had Casey to hold his hand. New York was "safe" because he had mommy and sister-wife there to protect him. Even going to the mall. He won't do it without Casey.

edit:

in 3 seconds flat, I found a list of things to do that are not Disney Parks related.
One thing that I'm sure is his hang up on going to do different things is that there is a cost related with going. He's broke so he can't afford to go.
He's terrified of anything that is not familiar, things he's not used to, food he doesn't recognize, and people who don't look like him. This is why he only stays within a few specific areas within Orlando.

From his sock puppet, we learned he hates anyone who isn't white and is terrified of other countries. I believe that's a big reason for why he's scared of malls and places outside his Disney bubble. And as you said, the little tyke needs a chaperone to hold his hand if he does ever venture outside his comfort zone.
---
You know what I would like. NOT for him to take a break BUT to video himself for 24 hours so we can see what he ACTUALLY does with this time to prove that he is overworked and stressed out.
He did NOTHING in this video and then went home and played some golf in the living room. What was he planning to do the rest of the day? Probably nothing and just waiting for Casey to come home.
He sits around in that apartment whenever he's not at rushing to and from a park to film his daily dump. He has no friends, doesn't go anywhere, etc. He sits in that tiny apartment and plays Call of Duty, binge watches Netflix, scrolls on X and social media to see what people are saying about him, posts on his sock puppet, plays with his tissues and tosses them next to the bed, and orders DoorDash.

005662.png

Overwhelmed, overworked, and stressed out 😭 Good thing Alexa is doing another wellness check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I give Casey a month tops of coming home from her 9-5 to see Kyle in his PJs wanting to know what's for the dinner before she snaps and nukes him a tater in the microwave.

He is gonna need to be careful because with her being in the same house/apartment he can't pull the same "I b workin mad hard" all the time schtick if she comes home to see him playing COD.

It's the issue Ginn Tracker ran into when the pandemic hit, she couldn't do her pretend "editing" while Dimm was out filming content all day when they had to rely on a 100% home vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the dump. Kyle is having a midlife crisis at 29 years old! 😂 Tattle lives rent-free 24/7 in his head and he’s starting to doubt the longevity (my word, not his) of his YouTube channel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Safe to say his new years resolution didn't include volunteering with a group that helps those in need. The guy has too much free time and needs some perspective on the reality of life outside “his bubble.”

If Kyle wants to learn more about cooking and safe meal prep habits, there are plenty of places that prepare meals for the elderly and homeless. I bet at least one has a need for volunteers.

Reactions: 12
Safe to say his new years resolution didn't include volunteering with a group that helps those in need. The guy has too much free time and needs some perspective on the reality of life outside “his bubble.”

If Kyle wants to learn more about cooking and safe meal prep habits, there are plenty of places that prepare meals for the elderly and homeless. I bet at least one has a need for volunteers.
Volunteering will never happen. He says he needs to focus more on himself this year, since he was focusing too much on Casey and his relationship in 2023 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey KP! I’ll give you a little credit. I doubted you could play golf in your apartment and you proved me wrong! 🏌️‍♂️⛳
IMG_7325.jpeg

But bro, it’s only the fourth day of this year and you’ve lost 13 pounds?
IMG_7323.jpeg

You may want to see a doctor! Rapid weight loss like that could mean something bad is brewing in your body! Maybe that’s contributing to your mental health crisis. It could be a disease called liar-liar-grifter-on-fire-itis! 🤥🤥👖🔥

• Haha
Hey KP! I’ll give you a little credit. I doubted you could play golf in your apartment and you proved me wrong! 🏌️‍♂️⛳
View attachment 2668652
Why is he golfing ON the dining table? 😂

His life is full of difficult choices.
Coffee table or putting green?
Barstools or Lorcana cards?

Almost time to take down those Christmas decorations, my guy. Will you be storing them in the garage where you and Casey saw the big bug a few weeks ago? Have the bug’s little friends made a home in your stored items? Will they be making the trek to your new place?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wanna bet if he were to do this it would end up being a 12 part series.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's almost as if his video idea for todays dump was to walk in circles as he talked in circles ... if so he did one hell of a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we please cancel this bleeping idiot…. I’m completely against cancel culture but I will 100% join the fight to get this idiot off YouTube…. He’s scared because his channel is slipping and he’s not willing to do anything without pound puppy by his side.

• Haha
Why is he golfing ON the dining table? 😂

His life is full of difficult choices.
Coffee table or putting green?
Barstools or Lorcana cards?

Almost time to take down those Christmas decorations, my guy. Will you be storing them in the garage where you and Casey saw the big bug a few weeks ago? Have the bug’s little friends made a home in your stored items? Will they be making the trek to your new place?
Garland better stay up until he moves.
1704408387354.png

I watch for the concrete updates, un-opening Lorcana cards, and the year round garland 💯😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I learned today that Kyle Macho Man Pallo gets scared when he sees power tools left unattended. The blade was detached from the saw & he was still scared. I’d like to see him actually use a saw zaw. I know he’d do that high pitch scream & then drop it the moment it turns on.
I know a lot of grandmas that use power tools. And a lot of gays too. A good portion of KP's audience is gonna be turned off by this news.

Reactions: 7
So is this shade being thrown at JoJo or Kyle? Both have been pushing Patreon and begging for money since the beginning of the year.

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 6.21.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.