Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing it's click bait.
Nope, a lot of whining and complaining how stressed out he is.
---
OMG I just can't today. The whining and complaining about how STRESSED he is. Please.just.don't. He has NO clue what stress is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I cannot take this idiot! Someone needs to slap the tit out of his smug face! He's stressed?! From what?!?! Maybe he is finally realizing his vlogs suck?!

It's time to put himself first?!? Everything he does is for himself!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
You would think he and Casey had an accident, now that would be a real reason to be stressed.

Reactions: 7
Last week it was "I'm so blessed. My life is perfect. I'm living my best life. My channel is doing better than ever."

This week it's "I'm in a funk. I'm so stressed. I have so much anxiety. I need to take a step back."

005812.png

Anxiety is through the roof.

005814.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Aww crybaby Kyle needs a break from playing call of duty and seething. His stans are falling for his act.
20240104_104539.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It feels like another desperate act to get validation from his stans. "Oh, woe is me, I'm going to quit vlogging, please beg me to stay!"
---
He blames Casey again. He says he used to put his channel first, but now he's putting Casey and his relationship first. Then says he needs to start putting himself first. :rolleyes:
---
005817.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He probably is stressed. His channel is plummeting. His friend list is down to Casey and sometimes Lora. He is not making good money anymore like he was two years ago. JoJo has long surpassed his channel in terms on subs and content. He is fat. He is a drunk. His childish behavior is not doing him any favors. He is rapidly aging due to his own doings. He is the human equivalent of the Titanic. Going down…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This little idiot does not even realize no 30 year old in the world would look at his pathetic existence and say it’s ‘good’
View attachment 2667852
Not true! Every 30 year old wishes they could live in an apartment subsidized by mom and dad, drive a 14 year old Barbie car, be in a loveless relationship, and drink and seethe until 3AM every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mature? Sensible? The comments today are hilarious. His stans are delusional.
Complete delusion. Really shows how far gone his stans are. Some are wailing and crying in the comments about Kyle saying he's "stressed" while others are telling him how amazing, mature and mentally strong he is 😂 What is wrong with these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe it is his plea for Patreon subscribers. Lord knows they are going down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He does this "I'm so stressed and need a mental break" thing every year. It's to boost his ego and make his stans say how much they miss him.

Just a few vlogs ago he was going on about how much he loves what he does and never gets burned out and will be doing this until he's 50. Now suddenly he says he has "creator burnout" and needs a mental break.

Last edited:
He likes to put beans in the microwave. I wonder what he feels about a potato in the microwave???

1704385758246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now he’s turning to Instagram 🥴
F this guy. Creator Burnout? More like lazy AF. Disney World and the Orlando area are rich with things for content. Instead of doing the same thing over and over, maybe do research and try new things.

PMM goes to that Antique Mall and buys vintage stuff from Disney. Has Tater ever been? No. I’d think the new apartment with Handmaiden could use some unique furnishings only available at that store. It would be a lot less than his overpriced RH furniture and actually have a “cool factor” to it.

Tater, time to actually work if you want your channel to succeed. People obviously don’t care about concrete updates, watching you drink and witnessing you on cruises.

This just shows what a scammer he is. He doesn't care what ANYONE says. It is all a ploy to get people to feel bad for him and maybe send him money for vacations, etc. THIS is his answer from someone who pours their heart out to him:

1704387444962.png

• Angry
  • Heart
F this guy. Creator Burnout? More like lazy AF. Disney World and the Orlando area are rich with things for content. Instead of doing the same thing over and over, maybe do research and try new things.

PMM goes to that Antique Mall and buys vintage stuff from Disney. Has Tater ever been? No. I’d think the new apartment with Handmaiden could use some unique furnishings only available at that store. It would be a lot less than his overpriced RH furniture and actually have a “cool factor” to it.

Tater, time to actually work if you want your channel to succeed. People obviously don’t care about concrete updates, watching you drink and witnessing you on cruises.
Don't expect him to listen to any advice. This whole "mental health crisis" and "I'm burned out" thing is something he does every year. I'm not falling for it. It's all a ploy to make his stans feel sorry for him. He's not actually concerned or stressed. The acting in today's dump was atrocious.

---
This just shows what a scammer he is. He doesn't care what ANYONE says. It is all a ploy to get people to feel bad for him and maybe send him money for vacations, etc. THIS is his answer from someone who pours their heart out to him:

View attachment 2668015
He's probably also hoping that he can generate enough sympathy to get them to subscribe to his new Patreon tiers.

You can really see how deep the parasocial relationships go with his stans... begging him to share everything and pouring their heart out to him. He doesn't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.