Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a Tito's night.
I still don’t believe the whole house thing but if, and that’s a big if it’s true it sounds like, oar boy just realized that it’s not a simple as it seems, and that he can’t just use altered/falsified paperwork as proof of income. And his lorcana cards ain’t gonna save him this time either. 😂 OR maybe he was counting on Casey getting some kind of money from her dad for Christmas or for her new apartment and just realized she’s not gonna get it because she’s moving in with him. 😂🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:
- KP told the viewers he wasn't doing Lorcana cards anymore, then said fudge that noise.
- KP spent $900 on X-Mas presents. $650 of it, on items for the luxury apartment.
- KP still can't figure out if the parks are empty or a zoo.
- KP received mostly grooming products and clothes for Christmas from his family and girl friend.
- KP and KC moving in together in a new apartment or a house or a cardboard box!
- KP is gonna force himself into hanging with his sister and her friends this week.
- KP dressed up as the Unabomber to get into Universal unnoticed and hung out with Lora.
- KP drove over 30 minutes one way to go to a furniture store. ⭐ - that's a gold star for you KP! That's oar brave guy!!
- KP tried to cook dinner for him and Doormat all by himself. Still needed help from the Case-meister. ⭐- another star for KP. Growing up so slowly!

1704323753097.png

Happy New Year!! 2024, gonna be a good year! - Paging Mr. Morrow
Better be! - Kyle Pallo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When I bought my first house the mortgage company was absolutely brutal, I think they even requested a rectal exam.

Bought my second house during the bubble and was approved for an astronomical mortgage with a few minor questions.

Bought my current home cash, no mortgage companies involved, but 100% helped me get the house as I was able to close in two weeks with no contingencies.

I have no idea how far up your ass they get now with first time mortgages. I think he can pull off the securing a mortgage with co-signers, but there's no way I feel he can pull off the total monthly nut of a mortgage (on his own).

No money for cruises, and cookies, and STK ... the vlogs will be him going from free water station to free water station in the parks, and home vlogs. His base will stop watching him and cause his monthly income to get smaller with the same monthly nut looking at him. House back on market in nine months and he will then proclaim home ownership is lame and renting is fire. After watching this, my itch will have been scratched and even I will stop watching along.

All just my predictions using his past actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bye bye sock puppet

005794.png

He deleted the account not long after this tweet:

005779.png

Trouble in paradise for grifty? Did Casey find out about the sock puppet? He was thirsting hard over Isabella and Morgon the past week.

Oh man... that would be a twist. 🤣 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Update: Looks like he just changed the username again to make it look more like the identity he's stealing.

005797.png

005799.png

005800.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So we were at the expo this morning and did not see him or his oversized camera. He may have gone later in the day when you didn't need a virtual queue party to get into the merch building.
Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 7.12.25 PM.png

In the last thread it was said that sister-wife was coming to babysit...oops...we mean visit. Does this mean he won't be going to Disneyland for the west coast races? Oar boy must really be feeling the financial Lorcana crisis if he can't afford the trip.

Reactions: 11
Bye bye sock puppet

View attachment 2667045

He deleted the account not long after this tweet:

View attachment 2667049

Trouble in paradise for grifty? Did Casey find out about the sock puppet? He was thirsting hard over Isabella and Morgon the past week.

Oh man... that would be a twist. 🤣 🍿
Oh no! Grifty d sad and stressed . Daily dumping Kyle piles b hard.😁 And just a week ago “…things have never been better.” He was “…living my best life.” and he was owning every critic. 😆😂🤣

Time for The Pallo Crying Towel Brigade to swoop down from Suckville and tell their 30 year old tittybaby ret @rd that they will, as they have done all his pathetic life, make it all better.😆 “Ppl b so mean Mommy.” “Sissy sleep with me so I won’t be so scared. Casey ‘s no help and she doesn’t have Sissy Beyygs’ like you do….so soft and plumppy’!”🤣

“Mean hatters will all be smashed by me Kylie Poo! GRRRR’ roared Hulkalexa. I won’t stop!”
🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He never runs but now he goes to the expo for content and to try and get some runner subs.
Didn't he "run" the 10k last time (or at least start in the corral and walk through the finish with who knows what in between), then proceeded to sleep with the medal for the next week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't he "run" the 10k last time (or at least start in the corral and walk through the finish with who knows what in between), then proceeded to sleep with the medal for the next week?
He needed pain meds after waddling a 5k with multiple character meet-and-greet stops and couldn't walk the next day. No way he could do a 10k.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IF Kyle’s running a 10K he’ll need to keep a 16 minute mile pace or get swept off the course. Getting swept or finishing the race is a win-win because he’ll have to come up with a lie about why he didn’t finish or he’ll be sore & exhausted if he manages to limp across the finish line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I bought my first house the mortgage company was absolutely brutal, I think they even requested a rectal exam.

Bought my second house during the bubble and was approved for an astronomical mortgage with a few minor questions.

Bought my current home cash, no mortgage companies involved, but 100% helped me get the house as I was able to close in two weeks with no contingencies.

I have no idea how far up your ass they get now with first time mortgages. I think he can pull off the securing a mortgage with co-signers, but there's no way I feel he can pull off the total monthly nut of a mortgage (on his own).
I know I couldn't get a mortgage because of "future debt". WTF? As of now I have no debt, no car payment, credit cards, etc. All I have is rent /utilities/car insurance. So yeah now they're doing future debt to prevent people from getting a mortgage

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He needed pain meds after waddling a 5k with multiple character meet-and-greet stops and couldn't walk the next day. No way he could do a 10k.
Right, it was the 5k. He did find the stamina and fortitude to fight through the pain and walk around Magic Kingdom the next day flashing his medal to anyone unfortunate enough to glance his way...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.