Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many pages to catch up on lately. Sadly, he’s done nothing out of the ordinary dump.

The 4 park faux flex was pretty funny considering that we are sitting in the Grand Californian right now and did 6 parks in one day. We even dined at 33 in Disneyland to celebrate. Such a shame that Kyle can’t do the same thanks to his $500 limit.

Reactions: 12
So many pages to catch up on lately. Sadly, he’s done nothing out of the ordinary dump.

The 4 park faux flex was pretty funny considering that we are sitting in the Grand Californian right now and did 6 parks in one day. We even dined at 33 in Disneyland to celebrate. Such a shame that Kyle can’t do the same thanks to his $500 limit.
How badly packed is it over there right now? We are heading over later this morning

Alexa and her friend buy macarons and Kylie helps himself.

He actually edited out the part where he puts them in his mouth, so it must have been bad.

006012.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hundred Hour a Week Pallo.
Does anyone remember a vlog that took even a minute of planning or research?
Stumble around, press the on/off button, spend 20 minutes editing, rinse and repeat.
View attachment 2684686
What's crazy is that I guarantee people would be far more impressed if he told his viewers that he typically shoots a couple hours of content a day, & spends 30 minutes editing & releasing his videos. Instead, you look at his end product, hear his claim that he spent 14+ hours putting it together in a single day & think "Uh, really?". Wonder what's behind his desperation to be seen as such a hard worker when the opposite is so glaringly obvious?

Around the 17:00 mark, these two much taller 13 year old kids walk by and laugh at him.

006014.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how some of you actually watch. The clips that are posted here are beyond my limit.
I applaud you for the sacrifice you make for the hatters
So agreed. The fact that we can cut straight to the lowlights is really why we're all here
---
Around the 17:00 mark, these two much taller 13 year old kids walk by and laugh at him.

View attachment 2684875
Aww, little hatters in training ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how some of you actually watch. The clips that are posted here are beyond my limit.
I applaud you for the sacrifice you make for the hatters
I can't watch the whole vlogs 😂 I haven't sat and watched one the whole way through since around summer last year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
People got tired of Disney crowd updates? How about Universal crowd updates!!! Gotta give the guy credit. Puts zero effort in, and still gets decent views. I really don't understand who still watches his crap videos.

While we're waiting on our flight, I took a listen and looksee' at Molly's latest vid, and then took a look at her numbers. The numbers REALLY stand out. In one year she has almost as many subscribers as Pallo. She doesn't post as often but gets multiple times the views he gets.
It's all pretty stunning and does point out two things about those Daily :poop: Kyle:poop: Pile :poop:Dumps:
(1) How desperatedly gullible Pallo's stans and the few newbies who stick around are.
(2) Just how genuinely awful and useless Pallo's video offerings are.

Love her or dislike her (I admit she's among the first we do watch and her information is usually spon on. She's the antithsis of Pallo.) she's doing quite well.

molly 3.jpg

Oh, saw where MiniMan Grifty was running around Universal bitching and moaning and filming on rides. Looks like the parks have decided these people are a plus and are willing to let them break the rules, endanger others, and ruin other visitors' vacations. Well, too bad and that's on them. And yet Jete got a permanent ban for drinkig from a decorative fountain and peeking backstage at a wedding? He should get an apology and be allowed back ASAP.
And WeeMan's back on The Minions ride? 🤣
I believe that rule breaking experience was among his most viewed vids in more than a year so the midget is trying to see if lightening will strike twice. Uhhh... NO! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
While we're waiting on our flight, I took a listen and looksee' at Molly's latest vid, and then took a look at her numbers. The numbers REALLY stand out. In one year she has almost as many subscribers as Pallo. She doesn't post as often but gets multiple times the views he gets.
It's all pretty stunning and does point out two things about those Daily :poop: Kyle:poop: Pile :poop:Dumps:
(1) How desperatedly gullible Pallo's stans and the few newbies who stick around are.
(2) Just how genuinely awful and useless Pallo's video offerings are.

Love her or dislike her (I admit she's among the first we do watch and her information is usually spon on. She's the antithsis of Pallo.) she's doing quite well.

View attachment 2684895
but i thought views went down over the holidays? almost like views directly correlate with the amount of work/effort put into creating the content.

• Haha
I can't watch the whole vlogs 😂 I haven't sat and watched one the whole way through since around summer last year.
I did see the part while looking for the laughing kids where they were tasting the macarons. Kyle's taste is in his ass, so I don't respect a damn thing he says in that regard, but watching the three of them stuffing their faces with those pastries, with all the food coloring all over their mouths, was stomach churning...& during lunchtime too. I actually had to put down my Super Green Goddess salad from sweetgreen & collect myself. I think they need a warning label on that segment or something, because yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People got tired of Disney crowd updates? How about Universal crowd updates!!! Gotta give the guy credit. Puts zero effort in, and still gets decent views. I really don't understand who still watches his crap videos.
That’s what is most mind boggling to me. There are 200 people with a camera now filming theme parks. The guy literally doesn’t do anything in the parks but still gets decent views.

He probably has tattle to thank that he even still has a channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell me your career's just a hobby without telling me your career's just a hobby
All I care is the fact that even if he's on the inaugural sailing on the 20th, he will not be showing anyone anything new. people have roped dropped it already. he will be a commoner just adding to the excess noise since he doesn't care enough about his career to get footage of the ship.

All I care is the fact that even if he's on the inaugural sailing on the 20th, he will not be showing anyone anything new. people have roped dropped it already. he will be a commoner just adding to the excess noise since he doesn't care enough about his career to get footage of the ship.
Absolutely. Isn't the idea to scoop the competion in hopes of going viral? Jojo's middling content got a serious boost from that dopey sword in the stone routine, you'd think Kyle might want to do something/anything to gain traction for his stagnating sub count. It's not rocket surgery to understand, even for a clueless industry outsider like me, that being the first to show the latest hottest whatever is the easiest way to do that without much imagination or effort whatsoever

Absolutely. Isn't the idea to scoop the competion in hopes of going viral? Jojo's middling content got a serious boost from that dopey sword in the stone routine, you'd think Kyle might want to do something/anything to gain traction for his stagnating sub count. It's not rocket surgery to understand, even for a clueless industry outsider like me, that being the first to show the latest hottest whatever is the easiest way to do that without much imagination or effort
oar boy ain't that smart/bright.
he doesn't have an original idea to buy a coffee with.
he expects everything handed to him on a silver platter.

And yet Jete got a permanent ban for drinkig from a decorative fountain and peeking backstage at a wedding? He should get an apology and be allowed back ASAP.
That moron needs a permanent ban, if only as punishment for his parent's procreation...

I’m less than 5 mins in todays Dump and Kyle says so many incorrect things-

1. He actually called Universal Studios HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS. He does correct himself but doesn’t start over and edit out the Hollywood Studios part.

2. He says it’s been like 2 years since Alexa has been there to the parks with him. Um.. wasn’t she there a couple months ago for HHN?

3. He called the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit the “Riptide”.

GOOD LORD! I don’t know if I can make it through the rest of the video.

Update: he said Riptide AGAIN and pronounced Chez Alcatraz as CHEZ.. rhymes with PEZ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m less than 5 mins in todays Dump and Kyle says so many incorrect things-

1. He actually called Universal Studios HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS. He does correct himself but doesn’t start over and edit out the Hollywood Studios part.

2. He says it’s been like 2 years since Alexa has been there to the parks with him. Um.. wasn’t she there a couple months ago for HHN?

3. He called the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit the “Riptide”.

GOOD LORD! I don’t know if I can make it through the rest of the video.
He is such a moron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.